linestretch

Scrisc online gear store???

So maybe I'm a dumb ass but I did put scrisc in the search (top right hand side) and got nothing....and noted that in my post. Apparently there's something I'm doing wrong?

Anyway, if you read the 3 posts from that link you provided that say good things....notice all the profiles are from about the same time frame...june/july of 2016. I want something more comforting from someone that's been around a while.
my pics & stuff!

linestretch

So maybe I'm a dumb ass but I did put scrisc in the search (top right hand side) and got nothing....and noted that in my post. Apparently there's something I'm doing wrong?

Anyway, if you read the 3 posts from that link you provided that say good things....notice all the profiles are from about the same time frame...june/july of 2016. I want something more comforting from someone that's been around a while.

My guess is that the search engine is not finding "scrisc" because it is looking or "*scrisc " or maybe "*scrisc."

Searching for "scrisc.com" returns a different result.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

I used their European shop a number of times and found them to be very good. Good communication, prompt response to e-mails, and a fast service.
The one time i was sent one wrong item part of a biggish order (shit happens) they were quick to offer to send a replacement and reimburse me shipping costs.

I can't vouch directly for their American branch, but one of my orders had to have some items transferred from the US shop to their European one before being sent to me and that was processed faster than quoted and i was kept informed every step of the way.

I did in fact order the changeable mode cypres from them with the free audible and I did receive both within about 4 days. I called and spoke to Julija on the phone and placed my order. So I can vouch for them. It did seem like too good of a deal to be true, but sure enough I got a new cypress and free Optima 2. It even came with some Scrisc pull up cords!:)

husslr187

I ordered a benny helmet deal from them tonight (helmet, goggles, alti-2, and I added an optima-2) I'll let you know when I receive my stuff

Update: I received everything yesterday around 4 before I went to work. I would have gotten it sooner but the optima wasn't in stock until Monday. They did offer to send the other stuff right away but I told them they could wait to send it all at once. The day of delivery I received an email saying the goggles may be the mirrored lens and not the smoked lens as I ordered, and they also offered to send the correct ones if they were wrong. When I got the package they were in fact the mirrored lenses, but they weren't as mirrored as I thought they would be so I kept them (wasn't ordering for the goggles, just part of the deal) If I was asked if I would order from them again, I would say yes.

EDIT: I looked at the package for the goggles and there is no way to know what type they are without opening it. My best guess is someone put a bin in the wrong place and a few got picked before they noticed. I work in a warehouse, I understand, and I appreciate that they were willing to make it right without me asking.

I have used them twice and recommended them to others. I have had them ship stuff and picked up in person in deland. They are my new gear store and I would recommend them to others. They don't have an actual store in deland, just a warehouse setup. So far great customer service. I did the vigil with the free optima. The optima wasn't in stock, so they shipped it a few days later free of charge. Paragear is in my rear view mirror

On 11/15/2016 at 5:10 AM, linestretch said:

Has anyone bought anything from them? The offer of the AAD plus an audible seems almost too good of a deal. And the site is selling those benny's that a lot of people have never received. I did do a search for Scrisc and got nothing.

my pics & stuff!

OK for buy parts. I think.

I don't recommend buy rig from Scrisc.

Because I bought complete rig but they did wrong assembled reserve canopy. My DZ rigger found wrong assemble.

I bought a few items from them before purchasing a complete rig from them. Had no trouble at all. Main and reserve came from PD and assembly was done at UPT so no problem there either. Rig came with a free alti and they beat everyone elses pricing.

On 2/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, snowcat358 said:

OK for buy parts. I think.

I don't recommend buy rig from Scrisc.

Because I bought complete rig but they did wrong assembled reserve canopy. My DZ rigger found wrong assemble.

Was this made known to them? I’m sure they would want to know that one of their riggers screwed up a reserve. That being said if I was to buy a brand new rig, I would prefer it to be shipped unassembled so I can see it all with my rigger.

(edited)

I bought from them several times. They have been great. I had a shipment that was delayed big time due to stupidness on the manufacturer's part and Scrisc tried to set it right by sending me some free stuff even though it was not their fault.

Scrisc is the only company that I personally know of that allows you to buy canopes, rigs, ect. and not pay full price up front. They collect a deposit and dont require full payment until the item is made.

Edited by 20kN