1 1
sfzombie13

why we don't have safety day in march at wv skydivers.

(edited)

Holy shit. sorry about that.You guys gonna recover to jump this year? I hope so. Not sure where your drop zone is in wv, but I'll look it up and prob pay a visit this summer. I live in s.w. pa. Just got my A license!

Edited by outdoort

5 hours ago, outdoort said:

Holy shit. sorry about that.You guys gonna recover to jump this year? I hope so. Not sure where your drop zone is in wv, but I'll look it up and prob pay a visit this summer. I live in s.w. pa. Just got my A license!

Starting trouble already aren't ya??

I'll echo outdoort though and hope you guys get sorted out quickly!!

Tim

it happens every year.  this was a record, but we got most of the shit out.  just a few items that need hosed off.  grass is probably too wet to take off and land from, so it looks like we get to shovel mud this weekend.  the video where they couldn't get the kayak in the door of the hangar was pretty cool.

20 hours ago, tstar said:

Starting trouble already aren't ya??

I'll echo outdoort though and hope you guys get sorted out quickly!!

Tim

Haha Yes Tim! My instructor said I now have a license to go make bad decisions now! lol   Hopefully none made that get me hurt!

Stick with me... I'm old and wise and I've also been through enough narrow escapes to know not to get my self into situations that will at the very least make you winch in pain at every breath!!

lol

Tim

PS I still haven't picked a DZ yet!!!