2 2
billvon

White privilege example for this week

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

I guess my “white privilege” would be I am not compelled to spray gorilla glue in my hair.

https://globalnews.ca/video/7634929/woman-reveals-she-used-gorilla-glue-as-replacement-after-hair-spray-ran-out

No job. DZ closed. Snow everywhere. Day's spent getting the house in order, the kids asses wiped and readying up for the wife's daily debrief. All of your amazing banking, managerial and war making skills put to their best use organizing a trip to Disney World. Anything interesting in the soaps these days?

Edited by JoeWeber

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

No job. DZ closed. Snow everywhere. Day's spent getting the house in order, the kids asses wiped and readying up for the wife daily debrief. All of your amazing banking, managerial and war making skills put to their best use organizing a trip to Disney World. Anything interesting in the soaps these days?

I still have my stable of rentals to manage, no small task.  I had to drive six hours (three there and three back) to change an air filter for a PhD who was so smart, he couldn’t figure it out on his own.

Edited by brenthutch

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I still have my stable of rentals to manage, no small task.  I had to drive six hours (three there and three back) to change an air filter for a PhD who was so smart, he couldn’t figure it out on his own.

Oh, look at you. Aren't you validated now that another egghead needed you to solve his problem? Maybe he was simply smart enough to know that he could get your dumb ass to drive for hours in the shit for his amusement. Get a life, man.

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Oh, look at you. Aren't you validated now that another egghead needed you to solve his problem? Maybe he was simply smart enough to know that he could get your dumb ass to drive for hours in the shit for his amusement. Get a life, man.

No that egghead pays me to take care of his problems. Anyway I had to stop halfway to  get my military ID replaced prior to our Disney trip, so not a total waste 

11 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

No that egghead pays me to take care of his problems. Anyway I had to stop halfway to  get my military ID replaced prior to our Disney trip, so not a total waste 

And also a fabrication on your part to try to make a point. You need a time out.

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

And also a fabrication on your part to try to make a point. You need a time out.

No really, FIG, Fort Indiantown Gap is between State College and Newark DE, I will be staying at the Shades of Green on the Disney resort and have to show my military I.D.. My current one is trashed from using it to open doors.

12 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

No job. DZ closed. Snow everywhere. Day's spent getting the house in order, the kids asses wiped and readying up for the wife's daily debrief. All of your amazing banking, managerial and war making skills put to their best use organizing a trip to Disney World. Anything interesting in the soaps these days?

Compared to how you spend your days I'd say he's simply a parent doing the most important job on earth.

53 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Compared to how you spend your days I'd say he's simply a parent doing the most important job on earth.

That too; but when you consider how much time Brent spends putting others down, it's not surprising that others will look for the opportunity.

Wendy P.

57 minutes ago, airdvr said:

All the best parents blow snot all day long on the internet. Thanks for the parenting tip but if you really want to help pray I catch the Marlin that took my favorite lure yesterday.

28 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

That too; but when you consider how much time Brent spends putting others down, it's not surprising that others will look for the opportunity.

Wendy P.

Joe seems to enjoy attacking how others make a living.  He'd like you believe one thing but it's entirely possible it's the other.

54417cbbd6723.image.jpg?crop=480%2C270%2C0%2C46&resize=480%2C270&order=crop%2Cresize

3 minutes ago, airdvr said:

That's not WP...that's out on a weekend pass crazy.

cl_synop-5678.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Okay, crazy young white woman privilege then. The point is that if a black man had refused to stop for the police I doubt they would just run the plates and go to his house the next day. In fact I am more than a little surprised they would do that with anyone.

2 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Hi Ken,

She could be in a fair amount of trouble; from your link:  arrested on suspicion of felony unlawful flight from law enforcement.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  A felony conviction usually means prison time.

Just now, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Ken,

She could be in a fair amount of trouble; from your link:  arrested on suspicion of felony unlawful flight from law enforcement.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  A felony conviction usually means prison time.

Yup, and so she should be. Unless a good lawyer gets her charges lowered with some kind of crazy lady defense. Not available to a dead black man who was shot because an officer thought he posed an imminent danger behind the wheel.