2 2
ST0RMTROOP3R

Brian Germain "Parachute Flight Safety" Training Video

Hello I have been watching Brian's YouTube videos and have been thinking about purchasing his video series that is pretty much a canopy course on the ground. Has anyone had any experience with it or any reason it would be good or not so good to get? Just FYI I am still very new with only 36 jumps and have yet to be able to take an actual canopy course.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Here is what the series is about for anyone that isn't familiar: 

I bought his "how to survive swooping" video and liked it so much that I bought his ultimate package with almost all his videos. I haven't gotten into this series yet but what I've seen so far has been excellent. For $100 I don't think you can go wrong: https://www.adventurewisdom.com/store/Ultimate-Video-Package-Download-Streaming-p63409589

1 hour ago, nwt said:

I bought his "how to survive swooping" video and liked it so much that I bought his ultimate package with almost all his videos. I haven't gotten into this series yet but what I've seen so far has been excellent. For $100 I don't think you can go wrong: https://www.adventurewisdom.com/store/Ultimate-Video-Package-Download-Streaming-p63409589

Ok I figured this would be some good info. I am pretty sure I am going to purchase this one tonight and see how it goes. The reviews are great and I like his teaching style so if anything I am sure I will learn some good tips etc. Thanks for the reply!

3 minutes ago, ST0RMTROOP3R said:

Ok I figured this would be some good info. I am pretty sure I am going to purchase this one tonight and see how it goes. The reviews are great and I like his teaching style so if anything I am sure I will learn some good tips etc. Thanks for the reply!

Just make sure you understand the packages though. You don't want to pay for a single video and then also pay for a package that includes the video you already bought. Brian and Laura were nice enough to give me a coupon code to rectify that because I asked, but I would have just bought the package from the start if I had known about it.

18 minutes ago, nwt said:

Just make sure you understand the packages though. You don't want to pay for a single video and then also pay for a package that includes the video you already bought. Brian and Laura were nice enough to give me a coupon code to rectify that because I asked, but I would have just bought the package from the start if I had known about it.

I just went with the $99 full package that you linked because it came with the one I was looking at and all the other great videos also! Can't wait to get home from work and download them all!

• Like 1