1 1
billvon

Public service announcement for Trump supporters

Listen up Trump supporters!  We really have to get a few things straight here.

Trump lost the election.  COVID-19 is real and it is a big problem.  California fires were not started by secret Jewish space lasers.  School shootings are not a hoax.  Alternative facts are lies, not facts.  Global warming is actually real.  The Capital riot was due to Trump supporters listening to Trump, not secret Soros-funded Antifa false flag actors.  Vaccines work.  So do masks and distancing.  Science does actually work, and it isn't based on the popularity of a Facebook meme.  Hillary Clinton is not actually a cannibal vampire pedophile murderer who lives under a pizza place in Washington, DC.  We checked and that's actually not true.

Y'all had some crazy and fun ideas, but this shit is starting to not be funny any more.  Too many people are dead.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, billvon said:

Listen up Trump supporters!  We really have to get a few things straight here.

Trump lost the election.  COVID-19 is real and it is a big problem.  California fires were not started by secret Jewish space lasers.  School shootings are not a hoax.  Alternative facts are lies, not facts.  The Capital riot was due to Trump supporters listening to Trump, not secret Soros-funded Antifa false flag actors.  Vaccines work.  So do masks and distancing.  Science does actually work, and it isn't based on the popularity of a Facebook meme.  Hillary Clinton is not actually a cannibal vampire pedophile murderer who lives under a pizza place in Washington, DC.  We checked and that's actually not true.

Y'all had some crazy and fun ideas, but this shit is starting to not be funny any more.  Too many people are dead.

I may save this as a file for when I need to say something that makes sense and don’t have time to go over the shit item by item.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:26 PM, billvon said:

Hillary Clinton is not actually a cannibal vampire pedophile murderer who lives under a pizza place in Washington, DC.  We checked and that's actually not true.

The pizza place does NOT have a basement ! :rofl:

On 1/30/2021 at 3:26 AM, billvon said:

Listen up Trump supporters! ....

Trump lost the election.  

Remember in 2017 (and into 2018) his supporters kept saying, “Hillary lost. The election was legitimate. Removing Trump (or proving Russian interference) will not make Hillary the president!”

of course, no one was arguing that Trump won the electoral votes, or that the election was legitimate. No one tried to replace him with HRC.  Seems they’re still off in their own alternate universe where they think these things can just be overturned by the opposition party wanting it so.

We need a serious overhaul of our education system if such a large percentage of the population believes this.

(edited)

We need a serious overhaul of our education system if such a large percentage of the population believes what they are told to believe by some whackos in the net

Yep. And that about holds true to more than one country in this world

Edited by feuergnom

8 hours ago, TriGirl said:

....We need a serious overhaul of our education system if such a large percentage of the population believes what they are told to believe by some whackos in the net

4 hours ago, feuergnom said:

Yep. And that about holds true to more than one country in this world

It shows the dysfunction of law, policy and practice. When Facebook and twitter show more leadership than congress, the house and the presidency.

When a lawsuit by a voting machine company may achieve more than federal laws.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

When Facebook and twitter show more leadership than congress, the house and the presidency.

What the hell? I'd say it's arguable that Facebook and Twitter, by allowing the dissemination of misinformation by and for Trump, are as responsible for our national dysfunction as any other force. More so, as I think about it.

16 hours ago, billvon said:

Oh, so you're a sheep that believes so-called mainstream "reality!"

I was only commenting about the basement. She might as well be a cannibal vampire pedophile murderer, but she does not stay in the basement. Maybe besides the pizza oven. 

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

What the hell? I'd say it's arguable that Facebook and Twitter, by allowing the dissemination of misinformation by and for Trump, are as responsible for our national dysfunction as any other force. More so, as I think about it.

Of course thats true but they finally cut trump off. FOX hasn't stopped the trump drumbeat and lawmakers have done nothing to address the loopholes in "free speech". Done nothing to uphold hate speech laws that are skirted by FOX  propaganda.

Now Facebook and Twitter may be acting to prevent legislation directed against their business models. But its US commercial companies like Amazon, that cut off Parler. While the left bemoans what their elected officials refuse to tackle.

Hate speech or free speech? What much of West bans is protected in U.S.

"But in the United States," Schauer continued, "all such speech remains constitutionally protected."

Canada, Britain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, South Africa, Australia and India all have laws or have signed international conventions banning hate speech. Israel and France forbid the sale of Nazi items like swastikas and flags. It is a crime to deny the Holocaust in Canada, Germany and France."

By wrapping "free speech" in the constitution and the American flag. Anybody with a keyboard or camera can publish vile hate and propaganda. Then escape consequence.

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Looks like one less 'Trump supporter.'

'Thousands Of Republicans Drop Out Of GOP'

A life-long R calls it quits.  I'm sure ( well, hopeful ) that there will be more to do this.

Registered Republicans Ditch Party After Capitol Riot : NPR

Actions have consequences; or something like that.

Jerry Baumchen

8 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

A life-long R calls it quits.  I'm sure ( well, hopeful ) that there will be more to do this.

Jerry Baumchen

Don't worry! AZ GOP has the solution!

Proposed law would allow Arizona Legislature to overturn presidential election results

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert.

WOW!!!!

Majorie Taylor Greene replicated.

Jerry Baumchen

'That would affect the rules of court procedures that are set up and overseen by the Arizona Supreme Court, on which her husband, Clint Bolick, serves." from the story in case anyone missed it. Just goes to demonstrate that GOP whores are not necessary blonde.

This new infection of the GOP by pandering nutjobs

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

and this story almost guarantees a splintering of the GOP party.

Hi folks,

I have posted that the past election would be referendum on Trump.  It would seem as though I might have been right.

Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat - POLITICO

This article says that the country was simply fed up with Trump.  That includes Republican voters.

Jerry Baumchen

18 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I have posted that the past election would be referendum on Trump.  It would seem as though I might have been right.

This article says that the country was simply fed up with Trump.  That includes Republican voters.

Jerry Baumchen

From the article:

"It is unclear if Trump has seen the report."

That should read:

"It is unclear if anyone has read the report to Trump."

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

From the story "The report says that the former president suffered a “double-digit erosion” with “White College educated voters across the board.” So its no wonder that republicans hate the educated.  'One notable example related to views of higher education: Between 2015 and 2017, the share of Republicans who said colleges and universities were having a negative effect on the way things were going in the U.S. rose from 37% to 58%, even as around seven-in-ten Democrats continued to say these institutions were having a positive effect."

Including republicans in SC "For the most part universities stopped being "private industries" when they started taking taxpayer money for a substandard result.  Hell, they can't even educate a pharmacist to think correctly. "

To whit I would bring forth the results when you try to educate a republican the aforementioned GOP pharmacist. "The Wisconsin pharmacist who destroyed hundreds of COVID-91 vaccines believed the doses were microchipped — and is a gun-carrying flat-earther who thinks the sky is a government shield hiding God, according to an FBI affidavit.

“that he does not believe the coronavirus is real, and he thinks the vaccine is going to harm people,” the document said.

“Brandenburg thinks that the vaccine is ‘microchipped’ and will turn off people’s birth control and make others infertile,” FBI Special Agent Lindsay Schloemer wrote.

The colleague who reported him, Sarah Sticker, was alarmed by the pharmacist of 13 years because he “was very engaged in conspiracy theories,” the document said."

Proof that republicans and education mix like oil and water.

19 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Shows you how very aware they are that they would likely lose a slander suit brought by Dominion.

I'd like you to know we Americans are very grateful that a Canadian company is singlehandedly wiping the lies from right-wing media here in the USA.

7 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I'd like you to know we Americans are very grateful that a Canadian company is singlehandedly wiping the lies from right-wing media here in the USA.

Not sure how much of DVS is owned by Staple Street Capital, but I have a feeling it is more than 50%, which makes it mostly American. You are helping yourself!

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Not sure how much of DVS is owned by Staple Street Capital, but I have a feeling it is more than 50%, which makes it mostly American. You are helping yourself!

I didn't know about Staple Street. I just saw the CEO doing an interview recently, and he definitely sounded like someone from North of the 49th parallel, so I looked up the company.