5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

(edited)

Hi folks,

Well, Trump did say that you can just grab them by the pussy:  Jessica Leeds, 81, of Asheville, North Carolina, said Trump accosted her with what seemed like “40 zillion hands.” 

Woman testifies that she too was sexually attacked by Trump | AP News

I sure as hell hope that Ms. Carroll wins this one.

Jerry Baumchen)

PS)  And, to think that there are people in this country that want this %#@&%$ for POTUS.

Edited by JerryBaumchen

20 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

PS)  And, to think that there are people in this country that want this %#@&%$ for POTUS.

Hi Jerry,

There are deluded fools that want him as 'king'. Or "President for Life", with his kids assuming office after he dies.

No, I'm not kidding. I wish I was.

Fortunately, they are a rather small minority.

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Well, Trump did say that you can just grab them by the pussy:  Jessica Leeds, 81, of Asheville, North Carolina, said Trump accosted her with what seemed like “40 zillion hands.” 

This isn't new.  We've knows about these for at least 6 years now:

E Jean Carroll - rape
Jessica Leeds - groping on a plane
Kristin Anderson - pussy grabbing in a bar
Jill Harth - groping at a restaurant
Cathy Heller - forcible kissing
Karena Virginia - groping outside the US Open
Bridget Sullivan - forced himself inside her dressing room while she was naked
Tasha Dixon - same
Mindy McGillivray - groping at Mar-A-Lago
Natasha Stoynoff - groping at Mar-A-Lago
Ninni Laaksonen - groping at David Letterman taping

7 hours ago, billvon said:

This isn't new.  We've knows about these for at least 6 years now:

E Jean Carroll - rape
Jessica Leeds - groping on a plane
Kristin Anderson - pussy grabbing in a bar
Jill Harth - groping at a restaurant
Cathy Heller - forcible kissing
Karena Virginia - groping outside the US Open
Bridget Sullivan - forced himself inside her dressing room while she was naked
Tasha Dixon - same
Mindy McGillivray - groping at Mar-A-Lago
Natasha Stoynoff - groping at Mar-A-Lago
Ninni Laaksonen - groping at David Letterman taping

It’s ok when you’re famous. Trump said so. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kallend said:

It’s ok when you’re famous. Trump said so. 

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Livin’ the dream

Wendy P. 

When you're a conservative in America. Bragging about it brings votes and status. For his base it just means he is who they all want to be.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ryoder said:

Trump toady Herschel Walker might have been shoveling campaign money into his own pocket?

Boy Herschel Walker is turning out to be Trumpier than Trump.  Campaigns on the idea that blacks have a huge deadbeat dad problem; turns out that he has three kids from three different women that he never sees.  Campaigns against abortion; got his mistress an abortion, and pressured a second girlfriend to get one.  Campaigns on family values, and says that to solve the gun violence problem, that "getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women" is the solution.  Then it is revealed that he threatened to kill three separate girlfriends, was on a police watch list for domestic violence, and had several restraining orders issued against him.  Complains about electoral fraud, and now . . . this.

47 minutes ago, billvon said:

Boy Herschel Walker is turning out to be Trumpier than Trump.  Campaigns on the idea that blacks have a huge deadbeat dad problem; turns out that he has three kids from three different women that he never sees.  Campaigns against abortion; got his mistress an abortion, and pressured a second girlfriend to get one.  Campaigns on family values, and says that to solve the gun violence problem, that "getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women" is the solution.  Then it is revealed that he threatened to kill three separate girlfriends, was on a police watch list for domestic violence, and had several restraining orders issued against him.  Complains about electoral fraud, and now . . . this.

Hi Bill,

From all of that, I would think that he would be the perfect choice to run with Trump as

V-P in 2024.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi folks,

Although, I have been in a few courtrooms, I'm no expert.  However, I do think being belligerent is not a good way to influence people:  Growing belligerent, Trump told Kaplan herself that “you wouldn’t be a choice of mine, either, to be honest.”

Jury in rape trial hears from Trump — but not in person - POLITICO

This idiot is his own worst enemy.

In the words of the late Jackie Gleason:  How sweet it is.

Jerry Baumchen

On 5/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

The Jury has a verdict after less than three hours of deliberation. Given the above, and that Trump not even bothering to turn up may have been seen as a big ‘fuck you’ to the court and the jurors, let’s hope it’s a good sign for Ms Carroll!

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

The Jury has a verdict after less than three hours of deliberation. Given the above, and that Trump not even bothering to turn up may have been seen as a big ‘fuck you’ to the court and the jurors, let’s hope it’s a good sign for Ms Carroll!

All I had to do, is see the excerpts from the deposition, to know what the outcome would be.

• Like 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, jakee said:

Guilty of sexual assault - Battery charge award $2M
Guilty of defamation - Award $3M

Edited by okalb

I will say, on the matter of the deposition, think of how much worse (for him) it’d be if he had testified in person. Because then the lawyer would have tried harder to piss Trump off, and he’d never be able to control himself.

He probably took good advice on that…

I’ll be interested to hear how Fox and his rightmore buddies report this. I’m sure liberal NY juries will come into the picture 

Wendy P

3 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I will say, on the matter of the deposition, think of how much worse (for him) it’d be if he had testified in person. Because then the lawyer would have tried harder to piss Trump off, and he’d never be able to control himself.

He probably took good advice on that.

On not testifying, for sure. But presenting no witnesses, no case, and swanning around a bunch of golf resorts instead of turning up to sit in court and pay everyone else who had to be there the bare minimum level of respect? God damn!

5 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I’ll be interested to hear how Fox and his rightmore buddies report this. I’m sure liberal NY juries will come into the picture.

Water off a misogynist’s back.