5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Floridians Plead Guilty to Stealing Biden’s Daughter’s Diary

Prosecutors said right-wing media group Project Veritas asked Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander to steal more of Ashley Biden's property after buying the diary

Project Veritas 'manufacturing' news?
Using illegal and underhanded methods to obtain damaging information?

Nooooo. 

That would NEVER happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Project Veritas 'manufacturing' news?
Using illegal and underhanded methods to obtain damaging information?

Nooooo. 

That would NEVER happen.

So it says the Trump campaign turned the thieves down flat before Veritas paid.
 

Imagine being arrogant enough to call your organisation ‘Veritas’ while being even less ethical than Trump’s lackeys?

Edited by jakee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ryoder said:

In the ongoing saga of Mesa County (CO) clerk, (and Trumpist wackjob), Tina Peters, one of her lackeys just rolled over on her:

Tina Peters’ deputy pleads guilty, agrees to testify against the indicted Mesa County clerk

 

Hi Robert,

I am always amazed at, when facing time in the GreyBar Hotel, how verbose people can become.

Jerry Baumchen

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jakee said:

So it says the Trump campaign turned the thieves down flat before Veritas paid.
 

Imagine being arrogant enough to call your organisation ‘Veritas’ while being even less ethical than Trump’s lackeys?

That is not entirely what it says. If you go to the actual court document. (PDF warning) you will see it contains the following text that was sent.

"KURLANDER texted HARRIS, "[Candidate-2] campaign can't use it. They want it to go to the FBI. There is NO WAY [Candidate-2] can use this. It has to be done a different way..."

 

This could certainly suggest that they discussed a different way for this information to become public. The Trump campaign just didn't want to be directly tied to it.

You will also note that Kurlander was given a plea deal in return for cooperating with the Government. This investigation has not yet concluded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Also on the same day the affidavit is released, this story comes out.....

"Her entry — multiple trips in and out of the club grounds — lays bare the vulnerabilities of a facility that serves as both the former president's residence and a private club, and highlights the gaps in security that can take place."

Why is the liberal mainstream media making such a big deal about a Russian imposter getting into a golf club?  It's a nothingburger.  I mean, it's not like there were boxes full of nuclear secrets just sitting around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona Judge Rips Rep. Paul Gosar and Other Republicans for Filing Defamation Lawsuit ‘Primarily for Purposes of Harassment’

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar and two GOP state representatives must pay more than $75,000 for filing a defamation lawsuit against a Democratic lawmaker “primarily for the purposes of harassment,” an Arizona judge ruled.

Excellent!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

43 empty folder with "Classified" banners.....

For me Occam's Razor still says he would have monetized the information. Unless people want to argue that he brought empty folders with him so he could put non-classified documents in them, so they would appear to be more valuable....or truthy.

Or he tried to hide them by removing from the folder and inserting them with other non-classified documents.

Regardless, this seems to have made things worse for Donald.

Edited by SkyDekker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2022 at 10:15 AM, ryoder said:

In the ongoing saga of Mesa County (CO) clerk, (and Trumpist wackjob), Tina Peters, one of her lackeys just rolled over on her:

Tina Peters’ deputy pleads guilty, agrees to testify against the indicted Mesa County clerk

 

From the Judge presiding over the case.

“Democracy will prevail. Our system of law will prevail. Because without democracy, without our law, we are nothing more than any other failed state in this world, run by the loudest of voices with the worst of intentions  — the mob who thinks they know what justice is without any regard of the facts, or worse.

Bolding added. I think this perfectly describes the cancer that the Trump Cult represents.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

43 empty folder with "Classified" banners.....

For me Occam's Razor still says he would have monetized the information. Unless people want to argue that he brought empty folders with him so he could put non-classified documents in them, so they would appear to be more valuable....or truthy.

Or he tried to hide them by removing from the folder and inserting them with other non-classified documents.

Regardless, this seems to have made things worse for Donald.

Probably not. You wouldn't sell a mint condition coin without the original case and I suspect that you'd get better in the exchange if your secrets were in the original secret folder. Provenance being everything with collectibles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TriGirl said:

What I predicted in Nov 2016.

HEY! Great minds think alike. Thats what i thought when i started this thread. It will likely still be going after trump is dead.

The legal stuff is just getting started and $250 million that trump controls can put allot of food on the tables of unemployed lawyers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

HEY! Great minds think alike. Thats what i thought when i started this thread. It will likely still be going after trump is dead.

The legal stuff is just getting started and $250 million that trump controls can put allot of food on the tables of unemployed lawyers.

Not if he never pays them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Mexico county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump founder removed from elected office for role in US Capitol riot

The ruling was the result of a lawsuit seeking Griffin's removal, which alleged that he violated a clause in 14th Amendment of the Constitution by participating in an "insurrection" against the US government.

Refreshing to see a court take the 14th Amendment seriously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ryoder said:

New Mexico county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump founder removed from elected office for role in US Capitol riot

The ruling was the result of a lawsuit seeking Griffin's removal, which alleged that he violated a clause in 14th Amendment of the Constitution by participating in an "insurrection" against the US government.

Refreshing to see a court take the 14th Amendment seriously.

Maybe. He was convicted previously, and sentenced to 14 days in the slammer, for trespassing at the January 6 Republican prayer meeting at the Capitol. I'll get excited when one or two of our congress and senator critters get 14th'd into the history books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NPR: Fox producer's warning against Jeanine Pirro surfaces in Dominion defamation suit

The November 2020 email from an anguished Fox News news producer to colleagues sent up a flare amid a fusillade of false claims.

The producer warned: Fox cannot let host Jeanine Pirro back on the air. She is pulling conspiracy theories from dark corners of the Web to justify then-President Donald Trump's lies that the election had been stolen from him.

Nice to know at least one Fox producer had a clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

5 5