2 2
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

26 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Girl,

Proof positive that Jones belongs in a looney bin, not a prison.

Just put a strait-jacket on him & warehouse him for the next 30-40 yrs.  End of problem.

Jerry Baumchen

Or it could be his devoted followers that should be put away.

Trump loses another court case.

Trump campaign must pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees

An arbitrator this week ordered former president Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees over the Trump campaign’s unsuccessful lawsuit against her after she wrote a book about her time as a White House adviser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/21/trump-omarosa-nda-legal-fees-book/

12 hours ago, billvon said:

Trump loses another court case.

Trump campaign must pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees

An arbitrator this week ordered former president Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees over the Trump campaign’s unsuccessful lawsuit against her after she wrote a book about her time as a White House adviser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/21/trump-omarosa-nda-legal-fees-book/

So much winning.

Reuters: New York judge holds Trump in contempt for failing to comply with subpoena

A New York judge on Monday held former President Donald Trump in contempt of court for not producing documents subpoenaed in the state attorney general's civil probe of his business practices, and ordered Trump to be fined $10,000 per day until he complies.

Should make him sit in a cell until he complies.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Reuters: New York judge holds Trump in contempt for failing to comply with subpoena

A New York judge on Monday held former President Donald Trump in contempt of court for not producing documents subpoenaed in the state attorney general's civil probe of his business practices, and ordered Trump to be fined $10,000 per day until he complies.

Should make him sit in a cell until he complies.

So much winning!

(edited)
1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Gee, the courts and trump on the same page: Donald Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban

• Donald Trump said Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk reversed the former president’s ban.
  • “I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” the former president told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

I guess trump did win in court.

Edited by Phil1111

Just now, Phil1111 said:

Gee, the courts and trump on the same page: Donald Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban

• Donald Trump said Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk reversed the former president’s ban.
  • “I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” the former president told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

Are you saying we should believe something that came out of Trump's mouth?

On 5/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Phil1111 said:

I guess trump did win in court.

My god.

Most five year olds aren't that immature.