5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

18 minutes ago, GeorgiaDon said:

I wonder if his NY properties can be seized if he doesn't pay up?

Nah, there are still enough gullible little people to use. 

As Lindsay 'I've had enough of this guy, I'm out' Graham said "I'm begging you to donate to Trump's legal fund! if you've only got $20 to send, send it to Trump now!"

52 minutes ago, jakee said:

....Water off a misogynist’s back.

27 minutes ago, jakee said:

Nah, there are still enough gullible little people to use. 

As Lindsay 'I've had enough of this guy, I'm out' Graham said "I'm begging you to donate to Trump's legal fund! if you've only got $20 to send, send it to Trump now!"

Nailed it.

17 hours ago, jakee said:

The Jury has a verdict after less than three hours of deliberation. Given the above, and that Trump not even bothering to turn up may have been seen as a big ‘fuck you’ to the court and the jurors, let’s hope it’s a good sign for Ms Carroll!

The judge warned the jury to keep a low profile.

'Cuz the Trumpettes are rather vicious and vindictive thugs.

Also, strikingly, at the end of the trial, U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan advised the jurors not to identify themselves—“not now and not for a long time”—out of concerns for their safety. National security analyst Juliette Kayyem reported the judge’s warning and noted that “Trump’s strongest legacy will always be violence as an extension of our democratic processes.” Legal analyst Joyce White Vance added, “It's a remarkable thing when jurors have to be cautioned that revealing their identities could put them at risk...when the defendant was the former president of the United States.”

Heather Cox Richardson on May 9th.
https://www.facebook.com/heathercoxrichardson

18 hours ago, billvon said:

...  He'll tie it up in appeals and legal delays until she dies.

"In the hours that followed, Mr. Trump continued to criticize the case.

“This is another scam,” Mr. Trump said in a video posted on his Truth Social platform, one of a series of posts that continued into Wednesday morning. “It’s a political witch hunt.”

Mr. Trump said in the video that Ms. Carroll had been financed “by Democrat operatives,” and that “she totally lied about it.”

So the judge warned trump about his social media statements regarding this matter. Now trump wants to appeal. I can see the defense motion now. We want the damages expanded because clearly trump doesn't seem to appreciate the consequences about defamatory statements.

Now THIS is awesome.  Texas Representative Louie Gohmert was whining about how unfair the arrest of Santos was:

"If you're a Republican, you can't even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they're coming after you!"

I mean, isn't lying to Congress and the FBI a right protected by the Constitution for republicans?

I have no idea how the Onion is still in business with real world statements like this coming from republicans every other day.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2023 at 7:03 AM, ryoder said:

Hi Robert,

A question, is this about Trump or Santos:  "To think that one human being would have the audacity to vote for you after what you did to our constituents, then you're either insane, incompetent or a little bit of both,"

Here you go:  Rep. George Santos pleads not guilty to 13 criminal counts, says he won't resign - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)

Something about birds of a feather????????

Jerry Baumchen

9 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

A question, is this about Trump or Santos:  "To think that one human being would have the audacity to vote for you after what you did to our constituents, then you're either insane, incompetent or a little bit of both,"

Here you go:  Rep. George Santos pleads not guilty to 13 criminal counts, says he won't resign - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)

Something about birds of a feather????????

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry,

The problem is that there are a LOT of people who will vote for both of them.

Knowing full well what they did and who they are.

Saw something after Trump's "town hall" that was something along the lines of:

The reason Trump supporters are so loyal, despite his actions is because he acts THE EXACT WAY THEY WANT TO ACT. And gets away with it.

He lets them show who they REALLY are, 

Of course, 'who they really are' is scumsucking racist pieces of shit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Hi Jerry,

The problem is that there are a LOT of people who will vote for both of them.

Knowing full well what they did and who they are.

Saw something after Trump's "town hall" that was something along the lines of:

The reason Trump supporters are so loyal, despite his actions is because he acts THE EXACT WAY THEY WANT TO ACT. And gets away with it.

He lets them show who they REALLY are, 

Of course, 'who they really are' is scumsucking racist pieces of shit.

Hi Joe,

I could have not said it more tactfully.  ;P

Jerry Baumchen

Interesting.

A court found Trump guilty of sexual abuse, meaning that, by definition, he met and abused E Jean Carroll.  He immediately went on CNN and claimed once again that "he never met her" and said that she told a " fake...made up story."

Given that there is photographic evidence that he met her, and given that there is a legal decision that he sexually abused her, that is once again slander.  And it looks like Carroll will be filing her next lawsuit fairly soon: "It's definitely actionable. And here the cruelty will make him less wealthy. He's not going to get away with it another time."

Trump could become her gravy train.

• Like 2