5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

From what I understand that morbidly obese man who sounds like a bulldog struggling to breath makes a lot of his money from the 'health' foods and supplements he constantly hawks on his network.

Yikes.

I think that is caught-in-the-act-of-perjury induced asthma.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

From what I understand that morbidly obese man who sounds like a bulldog struggling to breath makes a lot of his money from the 'health' foods and supplements he constantly hawks on his network.

Yikes.

Hi jakee,

We used to call them Snake Oil Salesmen.  Same story, different title.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
1 hour ago, jakee said:

Yikes.

Oopsie, double post.  My bad.

Jerry Baumchen

Edited by JerryBaumchen

1 minute ago, ryoder said:

Here is the most detailed explanation I've read, around the legal technicalities of the defense accidentally sharing info with the plaintiffs:

Gizmodo: Alex Jones Fails to Get a Mistrial, Text Messages to Be Reviewed by the Court

Hi Robert,

I am wondering just how 'accidentally' that really was.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi folks,

Just when you think they could not be any dumber:  Judge Friedrich said the defendant, Brandon Straka, was possibly opening himself up to prosecution for lying to federal investigators.

Pro-Trump Influencer Brandon Straka Sternly Rebuked By Judge In Jan. 6 Case : NPR

When my son was doing criminal defense work, he continually had to tell them, 'Quit talking.'

Reminds me of Jay Leno's jokes about stupid criminals.

Jerry Baumchen

1 minute ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

Jerry Baumchen

Agreed. Especially when the attorney also "accidentally" failed to claim privilege over the info. Perhaps he is just fed up with working with a gigantic asshole, and wants to see Jones get what he really deserves.

14 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Agreed. Especially when the attorney also "accidentally" failed to claim privilege over the info. Perhaps he is just fed up with working with a gigantic asshole, and wants to see Jones get what he really deserves.

Hi Robert,

Like so many of Trump's lawyers, sometimes you just have to say, 'Fuck it,' & walk away.

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Maybe he was disturbed about the intimate messages between Alex Jones and Roger Stone.....

I know I won't be eating dinner tonight.

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

Jerry Baumchen

Crossed my mind, too. The lawyers only defense would be that they are innocent fuck-ups, no harm intended. I doubt the Bar would penalize them for being fuck-ups for simple reasons. But then that albatross is around their necks forever. The plaintiffs lawyer announced he would be sending the texts to the J6 Committee immediately unless the judged barred the action. She declined. Gotta wonder if there are bigger fish to fry in the texts.

(edited)

Alex Jones is reputed to have grossed over $100 million through fakenewswars. Together with his other endeavors.Obviously the affidavits surrounding his bankruptcy aren't worth the paper they were submitted on. With punitive damages in this matter still pending. Six other families of Sandy hook still to come. Lawyers should be busy chasing Alex's fat ass for a while.

Perhaps its time to sue the radio stations and networks that host his defamatory b.s. and get some real money.

Edited by Phil1111

30 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's getting to be that an American businessman can't even make money off the backs of grieving parents any more!

So what is a sociopath with no marketable skills expected to do now?

Run for president?

• Like 3