5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

26 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Girl,

Proof positive that Jones belongs in a looney bin, not a prison.

Just put a strait-jacket on him & warehouse him for the next 30-40 yrs.  End of problem.

Jerry Baumchen

Or it could be his devoted followers that should be put away.

Trump loses another court case.

Trump campaign must pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees

An arbitrator this week ordered former president Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees over the Trump campaign’s unsuccessful lawsuit against her after she wrote a book about her time as a White House adviser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/21/trump-omarosa-nda-legal-fees-book/

12 hours ago, billvon said:

Trump loses another court case.

Trump campaign must pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees

An arbitrator this week ordered former president Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to pay Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3 million in legal fees over the Trump campaign’s unsuccessful lawsuit against her after she wrote a book about her time as a White House adviser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/21/trump-omarosa-nda-legal-fees-book/

So much winning.

Reuters: New York judge holds Trump in contempt for failing to comply with subpoena

A New York judge on Monday held former President Donald Trump in contempt of court for not producing documents subpoenaed in the state attorney general's civil probe of his business practices, and ordered Trump to be fined $10,000 per day until he complies.

Should make him sit in a cell until he complies.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Reuters: New York judge holds Trump in contempt for failing to comply with subpoena

A New York judge on Monday held former President Donald Trump in contempt of court for not producing documents subpoenaed in the state attorney general's civil probe of his business practices, and ordered Trump to be fined $10,000 per day until he complies.

Should make him sit in a cell until he complies.

So much winning!

(edited)
1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Gee, the courts and trump on the same page: Donald Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban

• Donald Trump said Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk reversed the former president’s ban.
  • “I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” the former president told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

I guess trump did win in court.

Edited by Phil1111

Just now, Phil1111 said:

Gee, the courts and trump on the same page: Donald Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban

• Donald Trump said Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk reversed the former president’s ban.
  • “I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” the former president told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

Are you saying we should believe something that came out of Trump's mouth?

On 5/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Phil1111 said:

I guess trump did win in court.

My god.

Most five year olds aren't that immature.

Federal Appeals Court Says Insurrectionists Can Still Be Barred From Holding Office

A Federal Appeals Court has responded to a North Carolina case in which Representative Madison Cawthorn’s candidacy was challenged for his support of the attempted insurrection on January 6th, saying that a lower court was wrong to rule that the insurrection clause of the 14th Amendment no longer applies.

Damned right!

• Like 1

Michael Cohen was deposed in an ongoing lawsuit over a 2015 incident when Trump's goons beat up protesters.

Although Trump previously swore that he did not order his guards to do anything, Cohen testified to the complete opposite—opening up the possibility that his former boss lied under oath.

Daily Beast: How Trump’s Fear of Getting Pied in the Face May Come Back to Cream Him

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

This should be fun:  Former President Donald Trump must answer questions under oath

If he can't do his usual BS to put this off for 10 years, this could be his downfall.  Because any questions he answers under oath will contain lies, and that's perjury.  And that will lead him deeper and deeper into the court system - and the more of his material comes under scrutiny, the more laws he will find himself afoul of.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I think that is now known as the "Marjorie Taylor Greene Defense".

She's a piker.  The words “I don't remember,” or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in Reagan's eight hours of sworn testimony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Maybe he'll invoke the Reagan defense: "I'm sorry, I don't recall".

I think he is too stupid for that. A sharp lawyer will stroke his ego a bit. Lead him down the garden path a little. A little lie will come out, a little bigger lie. Then bingo, in typical trump fashion a civil settlement is arranged.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

She's a piker.  The words “I don't remember,” or their equivalents, occurred at least 124 times in Reagan's eight hours of sworn testimony.

Hi John,

In Reagan's case, I think it was the truth.

IMO he was definitely suffering from early on-set dementia; especially during his 2nd term.

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

I think he is too stupid for that. A sharp lawyer will stroke his ego a bit. Lead him down the garden path a little. A little lie will come out, a little bigger lie. Then bingo, in typical trump fashion a civil settlement is arranged.

Hi Phil,

For sure, it is going to be fun.

Jerry Baumchen

34 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

For sure, it is going to be fun.

Jerry Baumchen

For me he has got away with so much. Then he raked in $100 million since his election defeat from gullible republicans. Undoubtedly he will use that money for his legal bills and settlements. Then of course there is Jared and Ivanka. Currently drinking at the fountain of Saudi money.

So discouraging the he-haw has run out.