8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

On 7/17/2021 at 1:41 AM, kallend said:

When I first went to LA in 1978 we could see the brown dome of goop rising over the top of the mountains, shortly after leaving Barstow on I-15 (it may still have been US 66 back then).

We drove through there in the early 1980's. We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like: "I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive."

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Joe has wrecked two nations in less than a year. Is that some kind of record?

Cheer up Tootsie Roll, SHTF and the party of God has won the day in Afghanistan. There will be no more abortions but lot's of mandatory religious study, heathens will be executed or worse, liberals are in hiding or running for their lives and no one will be taking any guff from the ladies. How can you not be thrilled?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Cheer up Tootsie Roll, SHTF and the party of God has won the day in Afghanistan. There will be no more abortions but lot's of mandatory religious study, heathens will be executed or worse, liberals are in hiding or running for their lives and no one will be taking any guff from the ladies. How can you not be thrilled?

wrong imaginary deity in charge...

11 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

So America if the GOP had its way.

• Like 2

I am just angered, saddened and frustrated. I receive comms from several covert organizations. One that I received yesterday stated that the Taliban are terrorizing the rural villages. The men are being shot and the women and children are given to the troops as prizes. The females are being raped. After twenty years of relative peace, evil has triumphed overnight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I am just angered, saddened and frustrated. I receive comms from several covert organizations. One that I received yesterday stated that the Taliban are terrorizing the rural villages. The men are being shot and the women and children are given to the troops as prizes. The females are being raped. After twenty years of relative peace, evil has triumphed overnight.

I am surprised you are so opposed to Trump's deal with the Taliban.

(edited)
5 hours ago, billvon said:

I am surprised you are so opposed to Trump's deal with the Taliban.

Perhaps he has forgotten that trump negotiated the release of over 5000 Taliban fighters from Afghan prisons.

"The release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, which the United States agreed to in a February deal with the insurgents that also began the phased withdrawal of American troops, faced opposition from the Afghan government, which is holding the prisoners. After prolonged pressure from the Trump administration, Mr. Ghani released 4,600 prisoners from a list provided by the Taliban but called for consultations over 400, who he said were accused or convicted of major crimes, including murder, that were beyond his authority to pardon."

Which would represent about eight percent of their current fighting forces. The release was specifically negotiated by trump over the objections of the ruling government.

Perhaps he has forgotten about the trump-Taliban peace deal because it was removed from the RNC website only four days ago. The rest of the world certainly knows that.

So making deals to release documented convicted terrorists is ok. Cutting the legs off of the elected government is ok as long as trump and the GOP do the negotiating?

Trump's Deal To End War In Afghanistan Leaves Biden With 'A Terrible Situation' March 4, 2021

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Perhaps he has forgotten that trump negotiated the release of over 5000 Taliban fighters from Afghan prisons.

"The release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, which the United States agreed to in a February deal with the insurgents that also began the phased withdrawal of American troops, faced opposition from the Afghan government, which is holding the prisoners. After prolonged pressure from the Trump administration, Mr. Ghani released 4,600 prisoners from a list provided by the Taliban but called for consultations over 400, who he said were accused or convicted of major crimes, including murder, that were beyond his authority to pardon."

Which would represent about eight percent of their current fighting forces. The release was specifically negotiated by trump over the objections of the ruling government.

Perhaps he has forgotten about the trump-Taliban peace deal because it was removed from the RNC website only four days ago. The rest of the world certainly knows that.

So making deals to release documented convicted terrorists is ok. Cutting the legs off of the elected government is ok as long as trump and the GOP do the negotiating?

Trump's Deal To End War In Afghanistan Leaves Biden With 'A Terrible Situation' March 4, 2021

Hi Phil,

Re:  Perhaps he has forgotten . . .

I doubt that he has forgotten.  More so that his 'comms' are not mentioning those silly facts.

Jerry Baumchen

16 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Re:  Perhaps he has forgotten . . .

I doubt that he has forgotten.  More so that his 'comms' are not mentioning those silly facts.

Jerry Baumchen

And we're all reading that and thinking, holy crap, a 75 year old Christian conspiracy theorist who lives at the end of the road in BF Georgia gets "comms from several covert sources" giving him real time updates on activities in rural Afghanistan and all we have are a fax machine and Bill Maher. That sucks! 

Such A Beautiful Mind.

16 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

And we're all reading that and thinking, holy crap, a 75 year old Christian conspiracy theorist who lives at the end of the road in BF Georgia gets "comms from several covert sources" giving him real time updates on activities in rural Afghanistan and all we have are a fax machine and Bill Maher. That sucks! 

Such A Beautiful Mind.

He is safely ensconced in the GA nerve centre bunker situation room. The one with the big screens and the red telephone.

52 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

He is safely ensconced in the GA nerve centre bunker situation room. The one with the big screens and the red telephone.

Seriously, it is scary shit that our society is factionalized by the credulous. Worse is that the simple pointing out of the obvious truth makes no difference to them; they are right where they need to be: in opposition.

5 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Seriously, it is scary shit that our society is factionalized by the credulous. Worse is that the simple pointing out of the obvious truth makes no difference to them; they are right where they need to be: in opposition.

At least Ron isn't part of the freedom to infect crowd.