8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

2 minutes ago, richravizza said:

For christ sake Joe your boring when you start your conversations with me, every fn time.

Here, thought you'd like this as it pertains to the conversation at hand, or justification for accusation of racism slander.

",or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellow man" 

Here's the problem, Rich, to be knowledgable about things you must read and you must listen. If you are absorbing knowledge you are also, by default, absorbing knowledgable presentation. For example, if you are inspired by a thing someone wrote or said when you share it with others you attribute the quote or text. Doing so shows respect not just for the writer or speaker but also for the idea. If the idea is your own and your desire is to persuade thinkers then you need to write in the language of thinkers. Doing so shows respect for yourself.

Illiterate blathering is not equivalent communication. If you want your thoughts to be taken seriously you should cease presenting them disrespectfully and unseriously. 

29 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Is English your second language?

17 minutes ago, richravizza said:

For christ sake Joe your boring when you start your conversations with me, every fn time. ...

I find him entertaining. Joe that is, just to be clear.

Your attempts to rewrite history....less so, more along the line of tiresome.

5 minutes ago, richravizza said:

They were "accompanied" last year, waiting with their parents, waiting for their immigration case in Mexico. Of course that was before COJ and Kamala were on the job.

10 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I just hate everyone talking down to each other. I can think of few better ways to lose any possible chance of actual dialog.

Wendy P.

You're saying? Its difficult to be polite and respectful when misinformation, lies and culture war bombs are a part of the debate equation.

Minors separated from their parents by force under trump. Are a different circumstance from minors arriving at the border w/o parents or guardians. Ted Cruz, the GOP and richravizza all know that. But instead of facts and real debate a wall of obstructive language is offered. Its not possible for the recent TV coverage of children kept in custody by border police. To be separated from the narrative that they don't have parents or guardians with them. When they are picked up on US soil.

The concept that parents think that their children will be safer. Will have a better life. By leaving their homes and traveling by themselves to the US. A trip that takes 800-1000 miles. Is lost on the GOP. Lost on the christian right.

7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Minors separated from their parents by force under trump. Are a different circumstance from minors arriving at the border w/o parents or guardians. Ted Cruz, the GOP and richravizza all know that. But instead of facts and real debate a wall of obstructive language is offered.

Oh, I completely agree with this. I frankly wasn't looking at who was right above me, and probably should have.

Wendy P.

(edited)
42 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Oh, I completely agree with this. I frankly wasn't looking at who was right above me, and probably should have.

Wendy P.

If you mean me I offer no apology whatsoever. He is an intelligent man and as far as I am concerned the way he chooses to write is disrespectful and also a form of attempting to talk down to us.

Edited by gowlerk

Frankly, some on the right are more guilty of it than the left in my view. Just consider anything that Brent writes. I just don't think that continuing it makes for a better dialog, and I'm giving my honest opinion as an individual, not as a moderator.

Wendy P.

6 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Frankly, some on the right are more guilty of it than the left in my view. Just consider anything that Brent writes. I just don't think that continuing it makes for a better dialog, and I'm giving my honest opinion as an individual, not as a moderator.

Wendy P.

That's otherism and has no place here. Ken is spot on, as usual. If this isn't a playground of ideas where the quality of the ideas is important then prepare for a lot less participation.

44 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Here's the problem, Rich, to be knowledgable about things you must read and you must listen. If you are absorbing knowledge you are also, by default, absorbing knowledgable presentation. For example, if you are inspired by a thing someone wrote or said when you share it with others you attribute the quote or text. Doing so shows respect not just for the writer or speaker but also for the idea. If the idea is your own and your desire is to persuade thinkers then you need to write in the language of thinkers. Doing so shows respect for yourself.

Illiterate blathering is not equivalent communication. If you want your thoughts to be taken seriously you should cease presenting them disrespectfully and unseriously. 

This is a critics corner is it not.

Do you have anything to add ? Because, I thought we'd be able to agree on something!

Most here simply dismiss the accusations made toward me the President and half the country. W.Joe  in particular insinuated that if I voted for Trump, I was a racist.

I find it amazing that most here still don't even know why Orageman was elected, or at least they think they do.

The destruction of that Stupid Wall, Law and Order, has consequences some are unwilling to recognize. I find it amazing that some fail to find humor in their hubris.

So why not have fun and be deep, like those mailboxes Trump had removed.

If you really want to know a Conservative please spend some time with me my mentor and author of the books I read.

If you know of him skip to 5:50 

I hope we can agree. 

if the beliefs being presented here are true, then it is a great example of how effective propaganda is.  everything based on just enough truth to sound right to the targets.  too bad smart folks fall for it along with the idiots.  i have two holes in my tongue from biting it yesterday while listening to how biden is almost ready for a nursing home and hired a woman who bombed the senate as his cabinet.  i think they saw the blood dripping while i was trying to ignore them.  two very smart folks whom i continue to respect, but pity for falling for the lies.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:03 PM, Phil1111 said:

You're saying? Its difficult to be polite and respectful when misinformation, lies and culture war bombs are a part of the debate equation.

Minors separated from their parents by force under trump. Are a different circumstance from minors arriving at the border w/o parents or guardians. Ted Cruz, the GOP and richravizza all know that. But instead of facts and real debate a wall of obstructive language is offered. Its not possible for the recent TV coverage of children kept in custody by border police. To be separated from the narrative that they don't have parents or guardians with them. When they are picked up on US soil.

Respectfully and polity,  I Don't know if your misinformed or naive.

Trump and Obama separated kids, unfortunate it is imperative to child safety. Human and sex traffickers pose as parents.Cartel and gang members can use these children as their passport and mealticket, if they're able.

A LA task force just arrested 400 and saved 90 young girls some minors.It's so prevalent this was issued.

https://www.metro.net/news/simple_pr/how-spot-human-trafficking-metro-system/

On 3/29/2021 at 5:03 PM, Phil1111 said:

The concept that parents think that their children will be safer. Will have a better life. By leaving their homes and traveling by themselves to the US. A trip that takes 800-1000 miles. Is lost on the GOP. Lost on the christian right.

Using your sense of altruism and emotion to justify the lawlessness, doesn't cut the mustard with me.

Children traveling alone a coyotes meal.

16 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Respectfully and polity,  I Don't know if your misinformed or naive.

Trump and Obama separated kids, unfortunate it is imperative to child safety. Human and sex traffickers pose as parents.Cartel and gang members can use these children as their passport and mealticket, if they're able.

A LA task force just arrested 400 and saved 90 young girls some minors.It's so prevalent this was issued.

https://www.metro.net/news/simple_pr/how-spot-human-trafficking-metro-system/

Using your sense of altruism and emotion to justify the lawlessness, doesn't cut the mustard with me.

Children traveling alone a coyotes meal.

You're either trolling or have your head buried into FOX.

1. Please supply some evidence that President Obama separated children from their parents at the border.

2.You stated previously that President Biden is presently separating children from their parents at the border. Please supply evidence of that.

3. Since US immigration law permits non US citizens to make an immigration application at the border. What "lawlessness " are you referring to?

What does your linked story have to do what so ever with undocumented immigrants? It states "While human trafficking has not been widely reported on the Metro system,". Furthermore makes no reference to non-US citizens, green card holders, nor anyone that you reference in your personal statements.

7 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

You're either trolling or have your head buried into FOX.

good luck figuring this one out.  i've been trying, and it seems to be just another trumper, but rants like a troll.  hard to say.  definitely guzzling the gop lies, whether for real or for trolling is the question.

Well, not the president, but his wife.

Apparently she was wearing fishnet stockings the other day. Or maybe patterned ones.
In any case, the Right wing went nuts.

Kinda like Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless dress.

Amazing how much worse those are than posing nude.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/first-lady-jill-bidens-fishnet-203400881.html

55 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

It looks like “Trump’s Nasty Wall” is going to be repackaged as “Biden’s Friendly Border Barrier” and construction will resume.  This doesn’t make a lot of sense because the Democrats told us walls don’t work.

Only walls contracted to political allies who give party donations. Trump's wall: Winds blow over section of US-Mexico border fence

Trump said the new border wall was “impenetrable.” Smugglers are sawing through it.Smugglers have found that all you need to cut through the wall is a $100 saw.

I'm surprised that you brought this topic up as it received extensive coverage. Even the coverage within the last week where:

Video shows smugglers dropping 2 children from 14-foot border fence into US, authorities say. The children, a 5-year-old girl and a 3-year-old girl, are sisters from Ecuador.

So it can't keep out 3 and 5 year olds. Yet FOX and trump wailed about how successful it would be. I guess when Mexico pays for it thats what you get.

20 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Only walls contracted to political allies who give party donations. Trump's wall: Winds blow over section of US-Mexico border fence

Trump said the new border wall was “impenetrable.” Smugglers are sawing through it.Smugglers have found that all you need to cut through the wall is a $100 saw.

I'm surprised that you brought this topic up as it received extensive coverage. Even the coverage within the last week where:

Video shows smugglers dropping 2 children from 14-foot border fence into US, authorities say. The children, a 5-year-old girl and a 3-year-old girl, are sisters from Ecuador.

So it can't keep out 3 and 5 year olds. Yet FOX and trump wailed about how successful it would be. I guess when Mexico pays for it thats what you get.

So why is Biden restarting Trump’s wall?

6 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

So why is Biden restarting Trump’s wall?

Still lapping up FOX lies I see. Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro wrongly claims US border is ‘open to anyone from anywhere’

'We Paid For It': GOP Senator, Fox News Host Demand Biden Restart Border Wall Construction

Why do you insist on making DZ operators look foolish with their heads buried in the sand? You should apologize to JoeWeber and SkyDecker immediately.