8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

41 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

trump is showing signs that his ego is returning absent any charges from the NYNY prosecutors office. The power of his force in the GOP is strong.

It could get bloody.

I'm rooting for the old party stalwarts.

Where did the SDNY info (assuming you meant that) come from?

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

Well there hasn't been any charges against trump filed yet. But there has been several reports that they are getting closer:

‘He Knows Close to Everything’: New York Prosecutors Zero in on Trump Organization’s CFO

So Jerry was just jerking my chain? There must be charges filed if for no other reason other than BillVon will be proved wrong and we can start a new thread.

(edited)
On 3/26/2021 at 7:04 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

I watched it live. 

Not edited or cut.

I heard what he said and couldn't believe it at the time.

The 'legal protesters' on the right were still Nazis & KKK.

It was a KKK RALLY.

Were the 'moderate right' the ones who didn't kill someone?
Just marched around waving swastika & Confederate flags? 
The ones shouting racists garbage?
That's 'moderate' to you?

Yes, it's protected speech under the 1st A. Doesn't mean it's not despicable.

Ok.

Oh, that's to bad . You were probably watching CNN, kinda like the covington kids.

I'll help you, I thought this was common knowledge.

Unfortunately, You heard what you wanted to hear.Your emotional reaction to danger and disgust, heightened, like a skydive gone wrong.I wouldn't want us to repeat the same mistakes.

No, the legal protesters on the"right" were not Nazi's. 

There were  FOUR groups.

Two of the groups were "The Fine people on both sides"  legal protesters, like you and me. 

The other two groups were the nutters. Nazi and Antifa ass hats.

This is where your confusion comes in, you see, If Trump was calling Nazis fine people, then he was calling Antifa fine people too LOL 

These are Trumps Words.

"I'm not talk about the the white nationalist or neo-nazis they should be condemned, totally." 

But, You heard Neo-nazis are fine people..

Lastly just out of common sense,Isn't his kids or grandkids Jews? now isnt that redunkulous.

Anyone with any intellectual integrity would at least review it you should, please.

You are missing your opportunity to grow,   At 3:20  #5 & #6.

Edited by richravizza
unfortunately

(edited)
30 minutes ago, richravizza said:

But, You heard Neo-nazis are fine people.

That is what the world heard because the POTUS wanted them to hear it. By that I mean the he wanted the white nationalists to hear that message. Because he wants their support and he was not willing to lose it.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Edited by gowlerk

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That is what the world heard because the POTUS wanted them to hear it.

Yes, the hate and spite narrative sold, swallowed. As Ole' Paw used to say, "Hook, line and Sinker" 

The Biden administration just completely broke the border/ immigration system by using children as leverage.

The Federal Gov't is asking for volunteers to help take care of children, they separated from parents by Policy.

I'm wondering, if you hated Trump and his policy and the Wall.

How many here will at least concede, it's was better than this Shit Show?

2 minutes ago, richravizza said:

...The Federal Gov't is asking for volunteers to help take care of children, they separated from parents by Policy...

You really don't know what's going on, do you?

The only administration that 'separated children from parents by policy' was Trump.

6 minutes ago, richravizza said:

How many here will at least concede, it's was better than this Shit Show?

It certainly did a good job of hiding the problem. I will concede that Trump and Miller's plan to deal with the problem by ignoring the law and the international obligations was much tidier for the US. It is a shit show and there are no good answers.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Please Don't change the subject you and I have at hand.

We're on the Natzee thing, Will you grow?

The demonstration at Charlottesville called "Unite the Right". Was predominantly a white nationalist organized event. It used statue removal as a rallying point and excuse. It attracted KKK and Nazi sympathizers from all over the nation. THERE WERE NOT FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

325px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

Edited by gowlerk

49 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That is what the world heard because the POTUS wanted them to hear it. By that I mean the he wanted the white nationalists to hear that message. Because he wants their support and he was not willing to lose it.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Thought you and I were on the border issue?I'll digress 

We all know the Orange Man Bad narrative politifact style, letting someone tell you, what someone said is lazy and also where you were manipulated .

Come on Man. Review the transcript of the speech. I think your honestest, it will come

1 minute ago, richravizza said:

Thought you and I were on the border issue?I'll digress 

We all know the Orange Man Bad narrative politifact style, letting someone tell you, what someone said is lazy and also where you were manipulated .

Come on Man. Review the transcript of the speech. I think your honestest, it will come

Is English your second language?

8 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

The demonstration at Charlottesville called "Unite the Right". Was predominantly a white nationalist organized event. It used statue removal as a rallying point and excuse. It attracted KKK and Nazi sympathizers from all over the nation. THERE WERE NOT FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

325px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

I'm not going backwards with you.Stop assuming my position.

I never dismissed the Fact that the ass hats were there.I thought I explained that clearly.

Just now, richravizza said:

Review the transcript of the speech. I think your honestest, it will come

I just did that. Trump tried to use weasel words to avoid saying too much about the illegal demonstration when as POTUS his duty was to come out and clearly condemn the people organizing it and their clearly stated objectives. And he did so because they are part of his base and he wants their support. Trump failed to do what is expected of a president for the most crass of motives. That was and still is interpreted by all sides a tacit support of white nationalism. Having a white nationalist named Miller as a close adviser and policy maker throughout the entire 4 years of the debacle of his presidency is further proof of his willingness to support white nationalism. You are attempting to revise a clearly understood history and you will fail.

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

Is English your second language?

For christ sake Joe your boring when you start your conversations with me, every fn time.

Here, thought you'd like this as it pertains to the conversation at hand, or justification for accusation of racism slander.

",or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellow man" 

Just now, richravizza said:

For christ sake Joe your boring when you start your conversations with me, every fn time.

Here, thought you'd like this as it pertains to the conversation at hand, or justification for accusation of racism slander.

",or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellow man" 

It would be helpful to both the rest of us and to your point if you would use more standard diction instead of the oh so phony intellectual "freeform" semi-nonsense that you seem to think is going to impress people.