3 3
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, billvon said:

"But tell me about these conservatives and this guy Trump.  Did he follow conservative principles?  Did he reduce the debt?  Did he respect the rule of law?  Did he treat women and minorities with respect?  Did he extend amnesty to illegal aliens?"

ok bill i smoked that fatty and will wrap up.If you want me to piss on Trumps shoe, ok.

I'll be honest yet slighty hazzy, oh, and i loved the Rush quote earlier, Perhaps we can do a thread their lyrics lots of ideologic symbolisms.R.I.P. Neil

Q1 yes and no but mostly yes, tax, military vets/VA border and Nafa, immigration law, suppreme Stop 

Q2  hell No.  He fn blew it up!!!  rebuilding said military but ya an abject failure.Doubled 0bamas in half the time, build backwards we're Winning lol

Q3 again no comment.

Q4 Was hot subjective and narrative driven

Q5 Don't think Amnesty relevant.If the window is wide open. 

33 minutes ago, billvon said:

Here's what Sidney Powell's attorneys had to say about those "voter fraud" claims that you believe:

"Such characterizations of the [claims of voter fraud] further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact . . .No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact."

you live in Socal you know the fraud in Motor Voter registration fiasco, not to mention billions wasted out of the EDD.  

Who the hell is this one man Sidney?

Is he going to start a special commission like the Trump/Russian investigations? Because  dead people voted and bogus addresses were used, don't you want to know?

If you are worried about an insurrection shouldn't voter integrity be addressed in earnest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and i thought the trolls were bad a few months ago.  i have trouble believing anyone can believe any of this shit.  maybe that's why i have a hard time understanding what is going on with the gop.  pathetic traitors for the most part.  just plain crazy for the rest.  racism is an insidious motivator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

What did anyone think about the press conference?  He was asked about guns but he answered with infrastructure.  He completely lost his train of thought, repeatedly.  I had to turn it off. 
 

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

and i thought the trolls were bad a few months ago.  i have trouble believing anyone can believe any of this shit.  maybe that's why i have a hard time understanding what is going on with the gop.  pathetic traitors for the most part.  just plain crazy for the rest.  racism is an insidious motivator.

They just keep repeating it again and again. Then watch FOX for confirmation. In another thread BIGUN suggested that there were new young republicans arising to turn the party around. In fact demographics show the GOP is getting whiter and older. Jeff Flake and other moderates have quit the party. Driven out by the trump revolution.

The only moderate in the party, the only one to stand up to trump. Is Adam Kinzinger, a moderate with a backbone and a straight shooter. He is under relentless attack. The new crop of GOP candidates for congress are as nutty as the current.                                                                                                                                    

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

The problem really is that these are mainstream Trump voters. It makes sense to know them. 
Bombast and assumptions. 
Wendy P. 

Yes Wendy, mainstream trump voters. You can't tell if their stoned or just so far out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, richravizza said:

 I was going to nuke you, But for the sake of unity. "God Bless you son, No purgatory for you."

Do you realize there were four groups? legal protesters, both for and against, right extremist and Lt.extremists.

Read the transcript. Watch the speech unedited. Pay particular attention to the propaganda trick of the cut, then, what you didn't hear,"I'm not talking about the white nationalist or the neo nazis they should be condemned, totally."

These are the useful idiots I was referring to, not those unable to here it, but  those that were unwilling to.Lastly just out of common sense,Isn't his kids or grandkids Jews? now isnt that redunkulous.

In fact,Trump kicked NATO in the Ass, got them to pay their bills and increase defense spending, while being less dependent on the US. Sounds alot like what I had to do for one of my kids,LOL The Eastern Europeans knew Trump had their backs.

One promise kept "No New Wars"

 

I watched it live. 

Not edited or cut.

I heard what he said and couldn't believe it at the time.

The 'legal protesters' on the right were still Nazis & KKK.

It was a KKK RALLY.

 

Were the 'moderate right' the ones who didn't kill someone?
Just marched around waving swastika & Confederate flags? 
The ones shouting racists garbage?
That's 'moderate' to you?

Yes, it's protected speech under the 1st A. Doesn't mean it's not despicable.

Ok.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, richravizza said:

Who the hell is this one man Sidney?

Is he going to start a special commission like the Trump/Russian investigations? Because  dead people voted and bogus addresses were used, don't you want to know?

If you are worried about an insurrection shouldn't voter integrity be addressed in earnest.

Woman.  She is a lawyer who started many of the lawsuits alleging electoral fraud, and one of Trump's leading mouthpieces.  She was the one who was going to "release the Kraken" on the deep state.

I would think it would behoove you to know where your memes come from.

Quote

Is he going to start a special commission like the Trump/Russian investigations? Because  dead people voted and bogus addresses were used, don't you want to know?

Sure.  Here's one:

Florida attorney reportedly under investigation after telling Republicans to change 'your address for the next 2 months' for Georgia runoffs  https://news.yahoo.com/florida-attorney-reportedly-under-investigation-134550684.html

I didn't see you demanding an investigation on that, oddly.

Quote

If you are worried about an insurrection shouldn't voter integrity be addressed in earnest.

It has been.  That's why there is almost no voter fraud.  (Other than the GOP attempts to suppress the vote, of course.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I watched it live. 

Not edited or cut.

I heard what he said and couldn't believe it at the time.

The 'legal protesters' on the right were still Nazis & KKK.

It was a KKK RALLY.

 

Were the 'moderate right' the ones who didn't kill someone?
Just marched around waving swastika & Confederate flags? 
The ones shouting racists garbage?
That's 'moderate' to you?

Yes, it's protected speech under the 1st A. Doesn't mean it's not despicable.

Ok.

You guys keep talking about a protester/s who killed someone.  What protester killed killed someone and has he/she been charged with murder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

You guys keep talking about a protester/s who killed someone.  What protester killed killed someone and has he/she been charged with murder?

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

 

You aren't aware that one of the Nazis killed someone by ramming a car into a crowd?
Trump's response to that murder was that 'There are very fine people on both sides'.

He was convicted and sentenced to life plus 419 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

 

You aren't aware that one of the Nazis killed someone by ramming a car into a crowd?
Trump's response to that murder was that 'There are very fine people on both sides'.

He was convicted and sentenced to life plus 419 years.

Hi Joe,

I'm thinking the answer is 'Yes.'

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
8 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

 

You aren't aware that one of the Nazis killed someone by ramming a car into a crowd?
Trump's response to that murder was that 'There are very fine people on both sides'.

He was convicted and sentenced to life plus 419 years.

Sorry thought you were talking about the capital protesters, I didn’t imagine you were still dwelling on something that happened back in ‘18.

Trump must have cut you deep.......real deep

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, brenthutch said:

From my government “Brent crude oil spot prices averaged $62 per barrel (b) in February, up $8/b from January’s average and up $7/b from February 2020. Rising Brent prices in February continued to reflect expectations of rising oil demand as both COVID-19 vaccination rates and global economic activity have increased”

 

"Brent crude", suddenly things are starting to add up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BIGUN said:

I have faith that it and the Democratic party will both become more moderate and work toward, "One Nation."

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a35685385/republican-party-future/

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy, did they cancel your Cosmo subscription?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy,

LOL. I was reading about anti-Asian racism and found myself down this bunny hole that took me there. But, I also found a fabulous sea salt scrub for my skin. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

LOL. I was reading about anti-Asian racism and found myself down this bunny hole that took me there. But, I also found a fabulous sea salt scrub for my skin. 

As long as it's confession time, after reading the article I ordered up a pair of rad new kicks. I just love Dolce and Cabana, you know?

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 9.18.58 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

I have faith that it and the Democratic party will both become more moderate and work toward, "One Nation."

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a35685385/republican-party-future/

I hope so a strong and reasoned opposition is necessary to keep government honest. The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

54 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy, did they cancel your Cosmo subscription?

Whats wrong with modern type warriors with a softer side? I take it you haven't seen the new Old Spice commercials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

Where's the last one: "Go, Mother Nature!"

I was surprised there wasn't a final sign at least identifying what dept put them up. 

It was amusing as hell, since I had not seen a Burma Shave style sign since I was a little kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I was surprised there wasn't a final sign at least identifying what dept put them up. 

It was amusing as hell, since I had not seen a Burma Shave style sign since I was a little kid.

There is/was an outfit called 'Guns Save Lives' that put up pro-gun ones in Illinois for a while. 

Most were pretty cliched, but some were clever.


I haven't been down that way for a while. I don't know if they're still up or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

I hope so a strong and reasoned opposition is necessary to keep government honest. The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

Whats wrong with modern type warriors with a softer side? I take it you haven't seen the new Old Spice commercials.

Hi Phil,

Re:  The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

You might be getting your wish:  

JOHN BOEHNER is slated to be the special guest at a Monday afternoon Zoom fundraiser for Rep. ANTHONY GONZALEZ (R-Ohio)

 PAUL RYAN was the special guest at an event in Alexandria for Rep. LIZ CHENEY (R-Wyo.)

POLITICO Playbook: Boehner backs House incumbent targeted by Trump - POLITICO

Looks something like the Shootout at the OK Corral.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

3 3