8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

(edited)
6 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I wonder why so many can not take you seriously.

My post was a bit tongue in cheek. But only a bit.

Just goes to prove lefties have no sense of humor. Prefer canceling to chuckling.  Like Snopes fact checking the Babylon Bee

In this example, I am the Babylon Bee and SkyDekker is Snopes

Edited by brenthutch

19 hours ago, brenthutch said:

My post was a bit tongue in cheek. But only a bit.

Just goes to prove lefties have no sense of humor. Prefer canceling to chuckling.  Like Snopes fact checking the Babylon Bee

In this example, I am the Babylon Bee and SkyDekker is Snopes

So even in this one post you’re claiming that you’re 1) completely satirical and 2) almost entirely serious in everything you’re saying about Hunter and Joe…. But if anyone dared to disagree with you it must be that they don’t get your jokes. Which are only jokes a little bit, because you also mean it.

Anyway, nice diversion from having to admit you were totally wrong about the thing you’ve been banging on about for months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

So even in this one post you’re claiming that you’re 1) completely satirical and 2) almost entirely serious in everything you’re saying about Hunter and Joe…. But if anyone dared to disagree with you it must be that they don’t get your jokes. Which are only jokes a little bit, because you also mean it.

Anyway, nice diversion from having to admit you were totally wrong about the thing you’ve been banging on about for months.

Trolls do not need to be either consistent, or logical.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jakee said:

The vehicle was satire the content (language from a classified document ending up in a Hunter Biden Email) was not.

9 hours ago, brenthutch said:

The vehicle was satire the content (language from a classified document ending up in a Hunter Biden Email) was not.

So when people disagree with the content, that has nothing whatsoever to do with sense of humour, does it?

That was just you trying to distract from being absolutely wrong about Hunter’s rent, wasn’t it?

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

"More than half the women in my administration are women". Is he suggesting that there are a bunch of women in his administration that  aren't women???

He corrected himself less than a nanosecond later by saying more than half the people. People all around the country give speeches every day and make some kind of blunder. It's really not this great Ahh HAH or look look moment that people make it out to be. It happens. It's not on par with more serious issues.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

He corrected himself less than a nanosecond later by saying more than half the people. People all around the country give speeches every day and make some kind of blunder. It's really not this great Ahh HAH or look look moment that people make it out to be. It happens. It's not on par with more serious issues.  

Agreed.  I dislike him, as I do most politicians, but I'm comparatively indifferent to his verbal gaffes.

If all one has is cheap shots, it doesn't do much to support their position.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 7:10 PM, SkyDekker said:

At least we know who they are. Trump is refusing to disclose who actually found the confidential documents in his self storage unit.

So if accessibility to documents by other people is the driving factor, both are "at risk" Would appear Pence less so.

Realistically, the documents found in Trump's Self Storage unit are likely not going to be an issue for him, since it would be impossible to prove intent. I think Pence and from what I can see so far Biden are going to be in the same boat.

Will be a lot harder for Trump to argue he never intended to have those documents.

NARA has now sent a letter to all living former president's and vice-presidents to check if they inadvertently have information lying around too. All except Carter that is.

Better check Mount Vernon for classified documents.

On 2/2/2023 at 12:32 PM, brenthutch said:

Rs are too classy to pull a stunt like that, but if they did you can rest assured the MSM (and many on this forum) would go apoplectic.

I wouldn't describe the Rs behaviour during the State of the Union as classy. But, I have a feeling you and I may have very different definitions of classy.

23 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

I wouldn't describe the Rs behaviour during the State of the Union as classy. But, I have a feeling you and I may have very different definitions of classy.

I get the distinct feeling that many republicans would classify Roy Moore hitting on 14 year olds at a mall "classy" while the military service of Joe Biden's son would be seen as "a publicity stunt" - based purely on their party affiliations.

• Like 4