8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

The facts have yet to come out regarding deliberate vs. oversight, obstruction vs. cooperation, and I'm not going to speculate except to say that based on everything we know about the personae of Trump and Biden, it's hard to believe that Trump didn't have a nefarious purpose in mind  for retaining documents, and it's hard to believe that Biden did.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, kallend said:

This.

I'm thinking Ohio and Michigan. Like it or not D chances will be better with a white male at the top of the ticket. Then maybe, he'll do the right thing and fall over dead giving us our first female president showing all of the nincompoops that not only can women do the job but that we probably should have gone that way long ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Well, no, those are two different classifications. But we don’t know which the documents are.

Wendy P. 

Nope, we don't. But for vastly different reasons than those prayed for by certain Pennsyltuckey Political Pundits we can, perhaps, ponder portentous, proffered, Presidential permutation possibilities.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gowlerk said:

As long as they dress in a way that the male establishment approves of.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/13/politics/missouri-dress-code-lawmakers-house/index.html

Hi Ken,

That one is so Dark Ages that, while I considered it, I did not send it on to my daughter.

She would have responded with what she really thinks about this kind of BS.

Jerry Baumchen

5 hours ago, jakee said:

Glad you agree Bill has no basis to say the documents had to be in a SCIF. Not sure why it took you so long to catch up though.

Top secret SCI vs top secret is a distinction without a difference.  The statute does not differentiate between the two.

Just now, brenthutch said:

image.png.ccd63c641234883248280d3e978207b9.png

It's not OK, no matter how you attempt to reframe the issue. If Biden was simply careless, he was wrong. End of story. But the difference between Trump's documents transgressions and Biden's might be likened to the difference between rolling a stop sign in bum fuck Montana and doing 100mph through a school zone in downtown Philly. You know in your heart Trump did it for nefarious reasons and Biden, most likely, just fucked up.

(edited)
2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

It's not OK, no matter how you attempt to reframe the issue. If Biden was simply careless, he was wrong. End of story. But the difference between Trump's documents transgressions and Biden's might be likened to the difference between rolling a stop sign in bum fuck Montana and doing 100mph through a school zone in downtown Philly. You know in your heart Trump did it for nefarious reasons and Biden, most likely, just fucked up.

Biden snuck classified documents into his private residence, Hunter sold the contents to the Chinese for drug money and gave Joe aka “The Big Guy” his cut.

Edited by brenthutch