8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

On 10/15/2022 at 11:45 AM, SkyDekker said:

No, nobody is the same as 6 years ago.

Huh?

You are one bizarre person. I do get a chuckle out of the irony of you trying to chastise Biden for not making sense.

Thank you Captain.You are correct, and nobody is the same in six months...

"Bizarre" I'll put that in my hat, not an insult, thank you.I try to keep it strange.

"Is she hot or what " is an inside right joke about Biden,But the question stands. Is Tulsi  Hot?

Love her Epiphany. So ya.beautiful in so many ways.

20 minutes ago, richravizza said:

"Is she hot or what " is an inside right joke about Biden,But the question stands. Is Tulsi  Hot?

What is it about republicans equating sexual attractiveness with political party?  VPILF.  Chelsea Clinton is the "White House dog."  Clinton's "fat ugly face."

That's really pretty creepy.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 5:32 PM, gowlerk said:

Good Lord, that's some might fine peyote.

Truly wish that was the case, We could have talked about butterflies rainbows and animals...  with no teeth. Fluffy dancing, stuffed animals, as far away as  possible,from that "bad trip." How about a tune.

The post was meant as two separate replies, sorry about the confusion.Pick your poison; BLM as in Biden loves minors or progressive liberal publicly educated democrats of Californians. I'll start with the latter. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-la-city-council-and-the-limits-of-identity-politics

Must be republicans, dressed up for Halloween!  Brown Face of white supremacy.

56 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Truly wish that was the case, We could have talked about butterflies rainbows and animals...  with no teeth. Fluffy dancing, stuffed animals, as far away as  possible,from that "bad trip." How about a tune.

The post was meant as two separate replies, sorry about the confusion.Pick your poison; BLM as in Biden loves minors or progressive liberal publicly educated democrats of Californians.

For someone who claims that Biden is rambling and incoherent, that's a mighty funny string of words you posted there.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, billvon said:

What is it about republicans equating sexual attractiveness with political party?  VPILF.  Chelsea Clinton is the "White House dog."  Clinton's "fat ugly face."

That's really pretty creepy.

Did I offend again or am I a glitch in your binary code. A cleric,celibate,nueter gender, is that what you seek for me to be in your house.

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

Love her Epiphany. So ya.beautiful in so many ways.

Projecting again, this gets boring, while I commended you on the halloween motif and all.

"Creepy", I don't think you don't want to go there,again besides a quick trip to libs of tik tok could be fun.

What's "pretty creepy" about what I wrote?

8 hours ago, richravizza said:

Did I offend again or am I a glitch in your binary code. A cleric,celibate,nueter gender, is that what you seek for me to be in your house.

Projecting again, this gets boring, while I commended you on the halloween motif and all.

"Creepy", I don't think you don't want to go there,again besides a quick trip to libs of tik tok could be fun.

What's "pretty creepy" about what I wrote?

and I thought Slim needed help.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Honestly ... I'M SO SAD for Joe Biden .... His dementia is obvious. How long will they abuse this elder? I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

https://rumble.com/v1x3keo-liberals-really-want-to-pretend-this-is-normal.html

Rumble is far right click-bait propaganda. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms that one can direct towards Biden, to be sure…but nobody who’s not already sharing the bowl from whence you get your Kool-Aid gives a fuck about rumble-dot-com. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

Stick your head in the sand if you want to Lippy but the video is a compilation of recordings from ABC, MSNBC, CNN, and other various news outlets from around the world. They don't include him falling up the stairs or falling off a bike(Low hanging fruit). These are all sign of Dementia that anyone with compassion can see easily. L@@KS like Biden forgot to put one of his grandchildren's name on the Christmas Stockings ...Navy Joan Roberts, she's three now and wants to meet grandpa. I suggest she does so soon because I think the Republicans have some plans in the works for both Hunter and Joe.

Too bad they don’t have any plans to do anything that might actually benefit the majority of people who voted for them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

Honestly ... I'M SO SAD for Joe Biden .... His dementia is obvious. How long will they abuse this elder? I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

https://rumble.com/v1x3keo-liberals-really-want-to-pretend-this-is-normal.html

Só tell me — are you also convinced that it’s the evil Jill Biden who’s making him run and serve? I heard that one the other day, that it’s all her fault 

Wendy P. 

34 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Er, um, so I thought you didn't watch Fox News.

Oh he probably doesn’t — but all his friends do and post these on their FB/whatever page. It’s kind of like getting your news from Rumble.

If someone considers themselves to be intelligent and insightful, then something that “rings all the bells” is probably true, right? 

Wendy P. 

2 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Oh he probably doesn’t — but all his friends do and post these on their FB/whatever page. It’s kind of like getting your news from Rumble.

If someone considers themselves to be intelligent and insightful, then something that “rings all the bells” is probably true, right? 

Wendy P. 

It just seems overly complicated to do it that way. I figure if I'm gonna spout bullshit It's better to save a step and just make it up myself.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

It is all over Facebook.

Does the source really matter?  Biden said what he said. He makes GWB’s gaffes sound like a Shakespearean sonnet.

"all over Facebook". Roger that. I had no idea you were so particular about your news sources.

21 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

"all over Facebook". Roger that. I had no idea you were so particular about your news sources.

It is the equivalent to "everyone's saying it!"  Except this way you don't have to interact with any actual, you know, people.

10 minutes ago, billvon said:

It is the equivalent to "everyone's saying it!"  Except this way you don't have to interact with any actual, you know, people.

No…everyone didn’t say it Joe Biden did.

BIDEN: "I’ll paraphrase the phrase of my old neighborhood: The rest of the countries, the world is not a patch in our jeans, if we do what we wanna do, we need to do."

24 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

No…everyone didn’t say it Joe Biden did.

BIDEN: "I’ll paraphrase the phrase of my old neighborhood: The rest of the countries, the world is not a patch in our jeans, if we do what we wanna do, we need to do."

Given that he’s made the world vastly safer by repairing our NATO alliance and is leading the way to end the world trend towards autocracy by providing massive US support to degrade Russia in Ukrain and so much more I honestly don’t give a rats ass if he busts out speaking in tongue’s on occasion and neither should you.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Given that he’s made the world vastly safer by repairing our NATO alliance and is leading the way to end the world trend towards autocracy by providing massive US support to degrade Russia in Ukrain and so much more I honestly don’t give a rats ass if he busts out speaking in tongue’s on occasion and neither should you.

I think his staff should keep him in the White House and let Jill run the country just like Edith Wilson did.