8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

(edited)
On 10/26/2021 at 7:20 AM, Stumpy said:

Ah yes, Nascar. That's not a huge surprise.

Yes Sir, a unique American motor sport founded in rural America.An illegal enterprise at its roots, moonshinin'. A time of strict government controls oversight and enforcement of Prohibition. Telling for the times. From nothing but dissatisfaction, to a Meme', to #1 Itunes hit with two counterculture rappers success at that.

The G version contribute a Click to success?

Edited by richravizza

On 9/22/2021 at 9:57 AM, brenthutch said:

I guilty of demonstrating just how horrible the Biden administration is.

I found your portrayal of Peanuts P-character Psaki and Bidens lack of a coherent covid message, on point. A pair of puppets perpetuating their preposterous perspective of phailed progressive policy and perpetual incompanacy.

a proverbial pass.

Russell Brand, yet another strange bedfellow,so to exit left,"Let's Go Brandon" Now Banned  LOL

Have you've seen Brands' Glenn Greenwald interview? No collusion there. Just conspiracy theory, like a virus from a lab. Remove "theory" form  Conspiracy Theory what do you have.... just plain old conspiracy. 

Just now, richravizza said:

Have you've seen Brands' Glenn Greenwald interview? No collusion there. Just conspiracy theory, like a virus from a lab. Remove "theory" form  Conspiracy Theory what do you have.... just plain old conspiracy. 

Yep.  Which "plain old conspiracy" is this? 

That Fauci created the virus, then released it so he could be a hero?  Noted right wing scientist Tucker Carlson claimed that Fauci "is the man who helped to create covid in the first place" and is "the guy who created covid.”  Lots of FOX News viewers took that one to heart.

That a US lab created the virus, released it, then helped Pfizer get a useless vaccine released so they could make money and distract from the US lab that caused it?  This is a favorite of the Chinese media, and as we know, a lot of right wingers are easily manipulated by foreign media.

That 5G networks caused COVID-19?  Because, see, computer viruses can travel over wireless data links, so regular viruses can probably do the same thing.  And they proved this by pointing out that China has 100,000 5G towers, and it started there.  "Connect the dots!" said one right winger, posting a map of 5G networks and a map of COVID outbreaks next to it.

That Bill Gates created the virus and the vaccine so he could implant digital microchips that will track and control people?  That's a popular one, started by the Russians; specifically, they claimed that "globalists supported a covert mass chip implantation which they may in time resort to under the pretext of a mandatory vaccination against coronavirus."  And again, we know how susceptible the right wing is to foreign propaganda, so that one got some traction.

That China created it as a bioweapon and intentionally released it, hoping to cripple the US?  Specifically, that SARS-CoV-2 is "a product of Beijing’s covert bio-weapons program."  That's been quite popular with the right recently.

That it doesn't exist?  David Icke and Alex Jones have both claimed it's a fake plot by the globalist elite to take away our freedoms.  After a bit they changed their tune from "it doesn't exist" to "it's no worse than flu" and the media was just making a big deal about it.  And that they were inflating death counts, and most people who died of COVID really died of the flu, or pneumonia, or were killed by respirator "execution machines" or weren't really dead.

So which conspiracy theory do you hew to?  Or is this like climate change, where the denials just sort of change from day to day depending on what's on the mainstream media feed?

Bill, Sorry you wasted your time typing all that nonsense.

How does this fit your narrative?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nyc-4-major-labor-unions-strike-deal-on-vaccine-mandate/3378974/

Again you expose yourself to insidious polarizing partisan political propaganda about your fellow citizens all in abstract and believe it.I did notice there are gems of truth in every ridiculous assumption,you nailed Samantha Bee's routine to a tee.

This is a critic forum and even Joe knows he's lost and admits, what few here will. 

I'll hang my hat on the next 30 seconds,

there's hope for us yet.

9 hours ago, richravizza said:

Bill, Sorry you wasted your time typing all that nonsense.

How does this fit your narrative?

?? I don't have a narrative.  I'm not the one claiming that any of the various conspiracy theories (or not-a-theories) is valid.  In reality, Fauci/Pfizer didn't develop COVID.  It's not a bioweapon.  It actually does exist.  It is actually more deadly than the flu.  It has nothing to do with 5G.  The various vaccines work.  Those aren't narratives; simply reality - which is where I 'hang my hat.'

It's not such a bad place, really.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, billvon said:

Yep.  Which "plain old conspiracy" is this? 

. . . .

So which conspiracy theory do you hew to?  Or is this like climate change, where the denials just sort of change from day to day depending on what's on the mainstream media feed?

I'm rather partial to the "COVID-19 vaccines make you glow in the dark" one.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

I'm rather partial to the "COVID-19 vaccines make you glow in the dark" one.

Yep.  That was from the Newsmax White House Correspondent Emerald Robinson, so you know it's true.  And apparently that glow-in-the-dark material, Luciferase, will be used during the Final Battle so that God and Lucifer can see who is on whose side.

So if you don't want to end up in Hell, don't get the vaccine!  On the other hand, if you want to see better in the dark, it might make sense.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:29 AM, billvon said:

?? I don't have a narrative.  I'm not the one claiming that any of the various conspiracy theories (or not-a-theories) is valid.  In reality, Fauci/Pfizer didn't develop COVID.  It's not a bioweapon.  It actually does exist.  It is actually more deadly than the flu.  It has nothing to do with 5G.  The various vaccines work.  Those aren't narratives; simply reality - which is where I 'hang my hat.'

Billvon  I owe you a beer ! 

Finally, WE AGREE on Everything, not bad at all.

Thank you Sir, although you did leave out other extenuating circumstance .. agreed.

btw I enjoyed your educational posts about the lethality of extreme altitudes above the Dead Zone ...intense.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:29 AM, billvon said:

?? I don't have a narrative. 

Don't you though? Read what you accuse half your American family of believing,repeating lies as something other than free choice.

The structure of your presumptions reminded me of a quote from Meerloo.

"The Big Lie and monotonously repeated nonsense have more emotional appeal than logic and reason. While the enemy is still searching for a reasonable counter-argument to the first lie, the totalitarians can assault him with another.” 

Thank you for making my counter-arguments irrelevant.

My angle jump buddy flies for space-x he tested positive with no symptoms and recovered..  Do think the all knowing Gov't should use force,or coercion through his employer to take a vaccine, not wanted or need? If so who's making the profits here. Let's ask "Come on down to China Town," Pelosi, or "Train to Nowhere " Feinstein, bet they own them both.

J&J can't even keep asbestos out of their baby powder for Christ sake,and the other criminally charged Pharma organizations with their FDA Approved non addictive pain therapy created an Opium epidemic.Yet  everyone should trust them now, lol ya. I guess as much as the CIA.

On point, Do you have any criticism about Biden not including Tesla to the White house,or is it just business as usual, bread getting its political and capital butter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-wasnt-invited-to-white-house-electric-cars-summit-2021-8

Gotta love the response out of Pete the Mad mascot, Alfred E. Neuman acting as a transportation secretary.

image.png.6d3e40bc02ddf264ebd9fbbaa15e3d12.png

"I'm not sure. What I know is you are seeing so many leaders in industry." 

Not the leader.

Elon responds 

image.png.af5461033f45ac9d683d16238b91ba33.png

On 11/5/2021 at 12:29 PM, billvon said:

Which strawman to address first?

=> Fauci's organization did, in fact, fund "gain of function" research in Wuhan.  Fauci is on the record saying the reward is greater than the risk.

=> Agreed, it was not released as a 'bioweapon,' but, rather, by a type 7 laboratory fuckup ('thank god nobody saw that, I don't want to get fired).

=> It exists, where'd you come up with that?

=> It's more deadly than some strains of the flu, less than others (see the Fort Riley/'Spanish' variant).  The biggest problem with SARS-CoV-2, other than the odd death, is the number of patients rendered undead by proliferation of microthrombi, which plug up capillaries in tissues throughout the body and result in scar tissue wherever they land.  You may not be dead, but are certainly subject to permanent, irreversible damage.

=> We can keep you from dying pretty reliably, and thus our EUA, but can only halt the progress of the disease and its attendant damage, so our recommendation is that you do everything in your power not to let the disease progress to the point where our therapy is indicated.

=> Wearing a tin foil hat should protect you from radiation damage from 5G, which doesn't appear related to COVID-19 (I have to wonder if someone put that forth as a joke and it caught on).

=> The various vaccines work - sort of, until they wear off and don't, and only if you survive their side effects.  I'm sure that, in your decades of work in the Pharma industry, you have been privy to quite a few clinical trials and have a clear understanding of the significance of the data provided thereby.  This explains your skepticism and cynicism where, though you take the vaccines, you view them as anything but a panacea.

Is the spike protein, upon whose replication the vaccines are dependent, cytotoxic?  Demonstrably.

Is the localized activity of the vaccine, upon which the damaging effects of spike protein generation are limited to the injection site, a sure thing?  Not hardly, by a number of mechanisms the vaccine has been shown to migrate and have negative influence throughout the body, sometimes temporary and others fatal.

By the same token that I understand the risks of skydiving and am still willing to throw myself bodily at the nearest planet from a couple of miles up, I have considered the benefit/risk analysis for the vaccine and taken it.  I also do everything I can to limit inoculum and to reduce the likelihood of infection if exposed.

The religious fervor expressed regarding this pandemic is both amazing and unsurprising.  So far we have not reached the level of bad craziness attained during the Plague of Justinian or during the Black Death but, thanks to the interwebz and the 24 hour news cycle, we're close.

BSBD,

Winsor

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 10:56 AM, JoeWeber said:

Oh, goody! Can we teach first graders to do it? How cool would that be?

The monopolistic failure that is public education in LA, refused to educate our Children for a year so I'll agree, its an improvement.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:01 AM, gowlerk said:

Before or after the pledge of allegiance and anthem?

gowlerk don't take this personally,but thought we can run an experiment, see if your allowed to watch this of if your gov't deems this hate speech.

*** TRIGGER WARNING *** This is the R version***    

6 hours ago, richravizza said:

Billvon  I owe you a beer ! 

I'll buy the second round!

Do think the all knowing Gov't should use force,or coercion through his employer to take a vaccine, not wanted or need? If so who's making the profits here.

One dose of vaccine is $20.  One treatment of an infected patient with monoclonal antibodies is $2200.  Ask yourself what Big Pharma (and any politicians they have purchased) is hoping for.

But in any case, I would be fine with a recent antibody test as a substitute for proof of vaccination.

"The Big Lie and monotonously repeated nonsense have more emotional appeal than logic and reason.” 

Definitely true.  Consider the recent Big Lies, some of which I listed above:

1) Trump really won the election, and it was stolen from him by a shadowy cabal of deep state actors.
2) COVID-19 is really a bioweapon from China/Fauci/pharmaceutical companies that escaped too soon.
3) COVID-19 doesn't exist.
4) COVID-19 is no worse than the flu.
5) Vaccines contain microchip trackers that will allow the One World Order to track everyone.
6) 5G actually causes COVID.
7) Doctors/healthcare workers are exaggerating the number of COVID infections because the government pays them to do that.
8) Hydroxychloroquine - actually UV light - no, wait, ivermectin - is a miracle cure that the government is suppressing.

And consider the rate they are coming at - a new one every few months.  This has proven to be a winning strategy.  As your quote noted, while the opposition is still searching for a reasonable counter-argument to the previous lie, the totalitarians can assault him with another.  That way there is never a "big lie vacuum" and the totalitarians need never cease in their attacks.

Do you have any criticism about Biden not including Tesla to the White house,or is it just business as usual, bread getting its political and capital butter.

Nope.  I haven't heard anything about it.  I would hesitate to invite Musk to participate in anything like that myself, given as he is to self-aggrandizing, hyperbolic and bombastic statements.

(edited)
On 10/26/2021 at 10:56 AM, JoeWeber said:

Oh, goody! Can we teach first graders to do it? How cool would that be?

The monopolistic failure that is public education in LA, refused to educate our Children for a year so I'll agree, its an improvement.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:01 AM, gowlerk said:

Before or after the pledge of allegiance and anthem?

gowlerk don't take this personally,but thought we can run an experiment, see if your allowed to watch this I just wondering if your gov't deems this hate speech.

Seems Build Backward Biden has created quite a counter culture.

*** TRIGGER WARNING *** This is the R version***    

Edited by richravizza

(edited)

11 hours ago, winsor said:

Which strawman to address first?

=> Fauci's organization did, in fact, fund "gain of function" research in Wuhan.  Fauci is on the record saying the reward is greater than the risk.

=> Agreed, it was not released as a 'bioweapon,' but, rather, by a type 7 laboratory fuckup ('thank god nobody saw that, I don't want to get fired).

Thank you for those two gems, Truth and Liberty being a rare commodity these days.

I agree completely inertwebz news cycle is toxic,but sells.

I wouldn't put it past the Communist ,their "Unrestricted Warfare" against freedom and liberty is multifaceted.Culpable and plausible deniability alway the code of conduct. Something in common with Gov't here in California,LOL.

If covid had originated in Russia, I think "NBC Agent" Bio-weapon would be common language.UN Sanctions and Reparations in place.

Edited by richravizza

(edited)

The bad new for Biden is that his approval rate has plummeted to 38%, the good news is that he doesn’t have to hire a food taster as Kamala’s approval rate is significantly lower.

”Make haste Brandon!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-poll-numbers-38-percent-b1953571.html

Edited by brenthutch

Bill you failed to answer my first question directly.? So I'm left to assume your in favor of mandatory vaccination of the entire population, needed or not. The profit motive was punctuated with a period, rhetoric and rhetorical.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:03 AM, billvon said:

Do think the all knowing Gov't should use force,or coercion through his employer to take a vaccine, not wanted or need? If so who's making the profits here.

But in any case, I would be fine with a recent antibody test as a substitute for proof of vaccination.

"You'd be fine"  Bill, this isn't supposed to be about you.Of course I respect your individual health decisions but shouldn't this be up to the Pilot?

No consideration of  individuals choice seems to be a common thread.

e Big Lie and monotonously repeated nonsense have more emotional appeal than logic and reason.” 

Definitely true.  Consider the recent Big Lies, some of which I listed above:

1) Trump really won the election, and it was stolen from him by a shadowy cabal of deep state actors.
2) COVID-19 is really a bioweapon from China/Fauci/pharmaceutical companies that escaped too soon.
5) Vaccines contain microchip trackers that will allow the One World Order to track everyone.
7) Doctors/healthcare workers are exaggerating the number of COVID infections because the government pays them to do that.
8) Hydroxychloroquine - actually UV light - no, wait, ivermectin - is a miracle cure that the government is suppressing.

I liked your post !  But you didn't see that  common thread that puts us in Agreement.

I don't believe that poop and it has no emotional appeal or relevance to me, but it does to you. You and the usual suspects repeat it monotonously,almost like your being manipulated.

Do realize nearly every major Pharma Company has a Board Member that's also a Board Member of a Media Co. One hand washing the other.You and I are just pawns in their manipulation of our reality. Just where they want us.You on your side, me on mine, courageously believing what we are told of each other. Seems we have to be meta journalist undercover to get to truth. Joe Rogan / Ivermectin style. 

Paraphrased, The endless drum beat of technology luring us into its gears, catching us up in its ceaseless moving cogs.No time for conversation, reflection meditation, the Modern man has all his answers on a screen, ready made.

There is a remedy however, a digital detox,if you will. I take a hiatus, unplugged regularly.

Do you have any criticism about Biden not including Tesla to the White house,or is it just business as usual, bread getting its political and capital butter.

Nope.  I haven't heard anything about it.  I would hesitate to invite Musk to participate in anything like that myself, given as he is to self-aggrandizing, hyperbolic and bombastic statements.

Of course you haven't.

The Big 3 get their cash and Biden gets votes, it's business as usual. If this scheme goes by the way of the Bolt, who'll care, they both got what they wanted.

So your going to leave the fate of climate change and a revolution of our transportation systems in the hands of Petey and companies that have failed horribly in the past.

I would think you'd want Elon there no matter, his politics union choice or what he has said or done,but no.OK then.

Carry on, build backwards better.

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

The bad new for Biden is that his approval rate has plummeted to 38%, the good news is that he doesn’t have to hire a food taster as Kamala’s approval rate is significantly lower.

”Make haste Brandon!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-poll-numbers-38-percent-b1953571.html

I think we call this debate," Blow it up Brandon" fitting to this Administration.

40 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Bill you failed to answer my first question directly.? So I'm left to assume your in favor of mandatory vaccination of the entire population, needed or not.

Nope, I am not.

"You'd be fine"  Bill, this isn't supposed to be about you.

Then feel free to not reply to my posts.  If you choose to do so, you may hear my opinion on what you posted.  This is, after all, a discussion board.  Freedom!

No consideration of  individuals choice seems to be a common thread.

I think every single individual in the US should choose for themselves whether to get vaccinated.  Do you disagree?  If so, why?

I don't believe that poop

Good!  Unfortunately, many do.  Winsor, another right wing poster here, recently supported two of those claims.  Those claims are one of the reasons we have so many anti-vaxxers in the US.

You and I are just pawns in their manipulation of our reality. Just where they want us.

Yep.  

A single COVID vaccination costs $20.   A single monoclonal antibody treatment for an infected patient costs $2200.  Think about that for a minute, and then consider who is funding and supporting the anti-vaxxers.

So your going to leave the fate of climate change and a revolution of our transportation systems in the hands of Petey and companies that have failed horribly in the past.

Nope.  I haven't really changed my opinions on climate change mitigations in the past year or so.  He is pushing policies that are far better than the denials of the last administration, but again, I haven't changed my desired approach.

I would think you'd want Elon there no matter, his politics union choice or what he has said or done,but no.OK then.

If Bozo the Clown became an ardent climate change mitigation supporter I would not rally behind him.  Because even though he might agree with me on that issue, he's still Bozo the Clown.

42 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I think we call this debate," Blow it up Brandon" fitting to this Administration.

New COVID infections Jan 19 2021: 204,000
New COVID infections today: 69,000

COVID deaths Jan 19 2021: 3200
COVID deaths today: 900

DOW Jan 19 2021: 31,000
DOW today: 36,000

US unemployment Jan 2021: 6.3%
US unemployment today: 4.6%

GO BRANDON!  We need more of that!

On 10/10/2021 at 9:11 PM, JoeWeber said:

I don't doubt you have trouble conceptualizing anything.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:46 PM, richravizza said:

I 'm having trouble conceptualizing the amount, let alone a policy to pay it back. LOL

Now I could be wrong, but I think it's equivalent of 500 aircraft carriers.

Could you check my math?

8 hours ago, billvon said:

Good!  Unfortunately, many do.  Winsor, another right wing poster here, recently supported two of those claims. 

Right wing poster?  I'm a fiscal conservative (nice idea - who's going to pay for it?) and social liberal (I don't care what adults do voluntarily behind closed doors, for example)., basically a Libertarian.  I oppose totalitarianism, racism of any kind, legal inequality or discrimination.   I suppose that makes me a right winger from where you sit.

Which two of these claims:

do you think I support?  The 'bioweapon' or 'miracle cure' parts?

You are the master of the strawman.  I am in awe.

BSBD,

Winsor

• Like 1

7 hours ago, winsor said:

Right wing poster?  I'm a fiscal conservative (nice idea - who's going to pay for it?) and social liberal (I don't care what adults do voluntarily behind closed doors, for example)., basically a Libertarian.  I oppose totalitarianism, racism of any kind, legal inequality or discrimination.   I suppose that makes me a right winger from where you sit.

Which two of these claims:

do you think I support?  The 'bioweapon' or 'miracle cure' parts?

You are the master of the strawman.  I am in awe.

BSBD,

Winsor

Hi Winsor,

Re:   I'm a fiscal conservative (nice idea - who's going to pay for it?) and social liberal (I don't care what adults do voluntarily behind closed doors, for example)

I am this also.

Re:  basically a Libertarian

Over the years, what I have read about the Libertarian mantra, most I do not agree with.

To each his own,

Jerry Baumchen

44 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Winsor,

Re:   I'm a fiscal conservative (nice idea - who's going to pay for it?) and social liberal (I don't care what adults do voluntarily behind closed doors, for example)

I am this also.

Re:  basically a Libertarian

Over the years, what I have read about the Libertarian mantra, most I do not agree with.

To each his own,

Jerry Baumchen

There is a reason there isn't a single libertarian government.