8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

... we've seen R after R come kneel and kiss his ring to assure their reelections.

Which ring would that be?  The one on his finger, or the poop sphincter?  Or perhaps both.  I'm pretty sure Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy add a little tongue action as well.

26 minutes ago, GeorgiaDon said:

Which ring would that be?  The one on his finger, or the poop sphincter?  Or perhaps both.  I'm pretty sure Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy add a little tongue action as well.

It's just crazy, right? But as baffling and unbelievable as it all is, it's also all true. Same as with the Democrats working so hard to defeat each other and the party from seeming solid and successful. As I've pointed out before, it could be the shit is already hitting the fan, it's just that the blades are turning too slow for most people to see.

(edited)
10 hours ago, brenthutch said:

What is up with this “let’s go Brandon” stuff?

Apparently at some Big Sporting Event, while the commentator was discussing the nuances of the game the crowd started chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" quite audibly in the background.

The commentator then quoted the crowd as saying "let's go Brandon!" and people have been using the two as interchangeable.

I got all this second or third hand, so take it for what it's worth.

Edited by winsor
fatfinger

(edited)
32 minutes ago, winsor said:

Apparently at some Big Sporting Event, while the commentator was discussing the nuances of the game the crowd started chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" quite audibly in the background.

The commentator then quoted the crowd as saying "let's go Brandon!" and people have been using the two as interchangeable.

I got all this second or third hand, to take it for what it's worth.

If true, that is hilarious.  If not, the lefties will set us straight.

OMG!  I just Googled it and it IS true.  (Can we say “let’s go Brandon” on this forum?)

Edited by brenthutch

2 hours ago, winsor said:

2 hours ago, winsor said:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/lets-go-brandon-meaning-nascar-republicans-joe-biden.html

16 hours ago, brenthutch said:

It IS patriotic to stand up to an resist corruption and hatred.

Sure!

16 hours ago, billvon said:

And have enough flags to sink your boat.

Then hide behind the flag for a corrupt, hate filled agenda.

spacer.png

(above)"Teddy Daniels, who is running for Congress in Pennsylvania, speaks at a pro-police rally last year. He was at the US Capitol on 6 January. Four officers lost their lives..

Of the thousands of diehard Trump supporters who gathered in Washington on 6 January, some are now beginning to emerge as Republican candidates for national and local office."

It seems as if the law, the courts and common sense run slower than some politicians.

7 hours ago, billvon said:

Gotta love republicans.  Remember back in 2008 when they were explaining to the stupid liberals that the president doesn't control gas prices?

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the post before yours.  Not only did you beat me to it, you had the images to back it up. :)

7 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Can you explain how Biden is responsible for increased gas prices at the pump?

Yes, and not just at the pump, the grocery store and housing market as well.  Printing two trillion dollars and dumping it into an already growing economy, predictably, resulted in the higher prices we are enduring now.  Gas prices don’t hurt my family as we run our affairs from home and other increases in the cost of living, I pass on to my rental properties.  However, I do worry about the working class who have seen their real wages plummet under this administration.  (BTW my renters are professionals working at universities and they can afford it)

• Like 1