36 minutes ago, billvon said:

I think the cycle is:

1) Troll right wing media to find bad stuff bout biden
2) Copy and paste
3) Add some words to the effect "biden sux!"

No reading involved.

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Biden bragged about how he struck back at terrorists when all he did was murder children.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/18/1038556483/drone-strike-kabul-family-afghanistan-missile

Once again, Brent shows us that he probably does not read what he links.  The article very clearly says:  that killed 10 members of their family, including seven children

Jerry Baumchen

Ok, Biden bragged about how he struck back at terrorists when all he did was murder seven children and three adults including one aid worker who worked with the US.  

He desperately needed to get ahead of a disastrous news cycle, so he unleashed an AGM-114 and sacrificed a bunch of civilians for political expediency.

Thanks Jerry, when I am more precise, it is actually much more damning.

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

In another context, this would have been “you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs,” or something like that. Brent wouldn’t admit he was wrong in his estimate of something if he were 10 miles down a road he hadn’t planned on. 
And if you male types want to know what privilege is, it’s knowing that your estimate of a situation is the standard against which others will be measured. 
Wendy P. 

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

In another context, this would have been “you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs,” or something like that. Brent wouldn’t admit he was wrong in his estimate of something if he were 10 miles down a road he hadn’t planned on. 

True story (and complete tangent) - 

First time I went to Eloy was with Carmen, who was eager to show me this place that she'd been to many times before.  (Well, twice.)  We got to Gila Bend, AZ and we stopped for lunch, and so she could show me the diner that they had stopped at on the way to Eloy when they went to Nationals there.  Then I heard all about Nationals that year.  Again.

We got back on the road, with her giving directions.  It was about 3pm at that point, and I asked if we were going in the right direction, since it seemed like the sun was to our left rather than behind us (Eloy was sort of southeast of Gila Bend.)

"Don't give me that Boy Scout bullshit," she said.  "I've been to Eloy lots.  Keep driving."

We passed a sign that said "Phoenix 20."  Then another sign that said "Phoenix 13."

"Uh - should we be getting closer to Phoenix?  Isn't Eloy in the other direction, towards Tucson?"

She looked around, didn't say anything for about ten seconds, then said "OK, fine.  Turn around."

(I have a feeling the person in question here will never even go that far, though.)

Now back to bad stuff bout Biden.

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Ok, Biden bragged about how he struck back at terrorists when all he did was murder seven children and three adults including one aid worker who worked with the US.  

He desperately needed to get ahead of a disastrous news cycle, so he unleashed an AGM-114 and sacrificed a bunch of civilians for political expediency.

Thanks Jerry, when I am more precise, it is actually much more damning.

My people (military intel types) made a mistake.  Then this military leadership owned it when it was discovered and this administration is trying to make amends.  When US forces were targeted in this and other countries over the previous four years, what was the plan?  Oh yeah: "bomb the shit out of them." 

There was a lot of criticism for the administration "allowing" the attack on the airport checkpoint, and quite a lot of insistence that it not happen again during the evacuation.  Information was gathered, and we made a bad call over the interpretation of it. How much criticism would be flowing had no action been taken and another attack had happened?  Hindsight is 20/20. We recognize it was a bad interpretation of the available information.  But we admit it and try to recover.

• Like 7

More from the New York Times (or as BillV calls it, the right wing echo chamber)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/19/world/americas/us-haitian-deportation.html

“The first Haitians deported from a makeshift camp in Texas landed in their home country Sunday amid sweltering heat, anger and confusion, as Haitian officials beseeched the United States to stop the flights because the country is in crisis and cannot handle thousands of homeless deportees…..

Ms. Bazille’s family’s home in Les Cayes had been destroyed in the earthquake. Her mother and six siblings are living in the streets, she said, and she is alone with a small child, a backpack with all their belongings, and no prospect of a job.”

So the Biden administration is willing to accept millions of refugees from Central, and South American but callously deports those from Haiti (including children and babies), which begs the question why?

Both regions suffer from political instability, both regions are economically deprived, both regions have suffered recent natural disasters and both regions are rife with gang violence.  Why deport the Haitians?  What makes them different?

58 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Do you have a source for this, or is it just something you feel in your belly?

From Pew Research Center 
“The last estimate released by the Office of Immigration Statistics at DHS came in December 2018: As of January 1, 2015, there were 11.96 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. The most recent Pew Research estimate puts the total number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.5 million”

Do you think the Biden administration doesn’t accept millions of Central and South American illegal aliens?  And why the bleeding heart for Hondurans El Salvadorans and Guatemalans and the cold shoulder for the Haitians?

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

Just now, brenthutch said:

From Pew Research Center 
“The last estimate released by the Office of Immigration Statistics at DHS came in December 2018: As of January 1, 2015, there were 11.96 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. The most recent Pew Research estimate puts the total number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.5 million”

That is not a source for "the Biden administration is willing to accept millions of refugees from Central, and South American"

Also, Biden was not in Office at those dates and moving from 11.96 million to 10.5 million is a reduction. So that is three strikes in one post with none of your own words. If it wasn't so sad, it would be impressive.

4 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

That is not a source for "the Biden administration is willing to accept millions of refugees from Central, and South American"

Also, Biden was not in Office at those dates and moving from 11.96 million to 10.5 million is a reduction. So that is three strikes in one post with none of your own words. If it wasn't so sad, it would be impressive.

I forget, who was in office when the US saw a reduction in the amount of illegals?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/forecast-1-8m-illegal-migrants-110700666.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAR7IuMuvCLVWC_Z5SyPMSGkr61kP0IK36-s_epwhJG5rLUxAZF6CaNBLkkd8dXj_miZb3WjlBGdIrop6eCHcMP6mwfxr6wAxcElOF_HyT6Sks9jWkFXLRsrzl_ks9RZyebNelQJkBaI7ILYu_XY2-N-2a-zi0UxufcrUhf7-DiD

“More than 1.8 million illegal immigrants are expected to cross the U.S.-Mexico border this year, making it the “worst ever” on record, highlighting President Joe Biden’s failed policies, according to a new forecast.”

Refusing to deport those who are here illegally while allowing 1.8million+ to enter, IS accepting millions…

• Like 1

No it was a question, not a complaint.

“So the Biden administration is willing to accept millions of refugees from Central, and South American but callously deports those from Haiti (including children and babies), which begs the question why?

Both regions suffer from political instability, both regions are economically deprived, both regions have suffered recent natural disasters and both regions are rife with gang violence.  Why deport the Haitians?  What makes them different?”

Do you have an answer or do you just want to continue to hurl expletives?

Edited by brenthutch

12 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

So the Biden administration is willing to accept millions of refugees from Central, and South American but callously deports those from Haiti (including children and babies), which begs the question why?

Both regions suffer from political instability, both regions are economically deprived, both regions have suffered recent natural disasters and both regions are rife with gang violence.  Why deport the Haitians?  What makes them different?”

Do you have an answer or do you just want to continue to hurl expletives?

And then you offered as evidence of the Biden administration willing to accept millions of refugees that the Biden administration isn't deporting illegals....

Do you think you can state your name without fucking it up?

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Please argue that you meant the Biden Administration isn't deporting illegals to Central, and South America.

Please argue more are going out than are coming in.  Please.

BTW congratulations! You finished a response without dropping the F bomb.

Edited by brenthutch

5 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Please argue more are going out than are coming in.  Please.

I tend not to argue what I am not claiming, that is your schtick.

By the way, the decrease in removals started under trump and was largely a direct result of changes made by the Trump Administration.

In the meantime, you still have not provided any evidence for your claims, so we will stick with: you are just feeling it in your tummy.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:24 AM, billvon said:

Well of course it's bait.  Most of what he posts is bait; he's admitted that in the past.  Yet people still replying to him as if there is some thought behind his posts.

More from far right zealots:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/21/migration-biden-border-troubles-513370

“They’ve completely bungled it from the jump,” said Colin Strother, a long-time Democratic operative in Texas. “There has been a real human cost, and there’s going to be a massive political cost in 2022.”

Here is a picture of Bidenville

image.jpeg.e70bd17aefbc5cfe07d71e80a6ffd99f.jpeg

How can anyone say I am trolling, when I make criticisms of the Biden administration on a thread called “Biden’s Critics Corner”

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1