8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Well it looks like politics is trumping science when it comes to our children’s education.

Are you new? No shit, and so does demagoguery, religion, guys like you and pearls of wisdom from pinheaded local school boards. It's no wonder there is so much fast food in America, half of our High School graduates couldn't work at anything else.

13 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Biden is making Trump look like a senior statesman 

"Covfefe"

"Go ahead Ken" (to Chuck Canterbury, his ATF nominee)

"Nambia's health care system . . . ."

"We just left Pleasure . . ." (referring to visiting the Paradise fire site)

"We appreciate it very much Tim Apple."

"You heard Betanyahu yesterday . . ."

8 minutes ago, billvon said:

"Covfefe"

"Go ahead Ken" (to Chuck Canterbury, his ATF nominee)

"Nambia's health care system . . . ."

"We just left Pleasure . . ." (referring to visiting the Paradise fire site)

"We appreciate it very much Tim Apple."

"You heard Betanyahu yesterday . . ."

I’ll grant you it is close, but I’m going to have to go with Joe as he has only been in office for eight months.  He is currently struggling to read his teleprompter as he is trying to justify a massive tax and spend scheme.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

I’ll grant you it is close, but I’m going to have to go with Joe as he has only been in office for eight months.

The best founding fathers, with the best constitution, with the best government, the best democracy and the best country of course, has produced trump and Biden as its leaders.....

Not sure pointing out which one is "better" or "worse" is really doing you any favours.

20 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

The best founding fathers, with the best constitution, with the best government, the best democracy and the best country of course, has produced trump and Biden as its leaders.....

Not sure pointing out which one is "better" or "worse" is really doing you any favours.

Just shows the deep state is at the helm whether our President is stupid (Trump) or senile (Biden).  I don’t know if I’m to be relieved or concerned.

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

No it doesn't. That is conspiracy theory level idiocy.

Really?  Just who is the “ they” Biden keeps referring to when he says what “they” told him what to do or what not do?  What about General Milley usurping the chain of command?  The deep state, IMHO, is not some Illuminati, it is just a bunch of bureaucrats protecting their turf and maintaining their relevance.

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

Back to President Biden, I need to hear more about the treaty with Australia that’s got Europe so verklempt. Europe doesn’t have a huge presence in the Pacific, but if we’re trying to repair relations, at least a warning might have been justified. 
But all I know is what I read in today’s small-town paper; no analysis. Been off-grid the last couple of days, and absolutely don’t plan on catching up on everything. 
The world will continue to turn, and people will continue to get pissed at each other, regardless. 
Wendy P. 

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Back to President Biden, I need to hear more about the treaty with Australia that’s got Europe so verklempt.

Not hard to understand. France got screwed out of an agreement worth billions to supply conventional subs. It's nothing more than a commercial dispute.

10 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Not hard to understand. France got screwed out of an agreement worth billions to supply conventional subs. It's nothing more than a commercial dispute.

French have been whining about the Anglo-Saxons for 1,000 years.

Nothing new to see here.

Hi folks,

Biden bragged about how he struck back at terrorists when all he did was murder children.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/18/1038556483/drone-strike-kabul-family-afghanistan-missile

Once again, Brent shows us that he probably does not read what he links.  The article very clearly says:  that killed 10 members of their family, including seven children

Jerry Baumchen

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Biden bragged about how he struck back at terrorists when all he did was murder children.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/18/1038556483/drone-strike-kabul-family-afghanistan-missile

Once again, Brent shows us that he probably does not read what he links.  The article very clearly says:  that killed 10 members of their family, including seven children

Jerry Baumchen

Really Jerry?  You’re going to hang your hat on that?

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Once again, Brent shows us that he probably does not read what he links. 

I think the cycle is:

1) Troll right wing media to find bad stuff bout biden
2) Copy and paste
3) Add some words to the effect "biden sux!"

No reading involved.