8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

6 minutes ago, billvon said:

Unfortunately we did not have a choice between a mentally sound candidate and a mentally unfit candidate in this election.  So we chose the least unfit, by a landslide.  We made the best of a poor choice.

And you can’t get rid of him. If Harris ascends to the throne you can kiss your progressive wet dream goodbye.  With a 50/50 Senate and no tie breaker in the VP’s office, all roads go through Mitch.

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

Hey Brent thanks for posting,

I stopped watching the President it's been too painful, sure looks like he's going down hill fast..Hard to watch and listen, even during the live takes, it's  like he's reading a bedtime story.Must be on the same meds as Jack Dorsey, during his Congressional testimony.

Biden's mental health is a tragedy, my family is dealing with. Progression was fast and unrelenting.

We have a diagnosis and a prognosis, unlike the American people.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

And you can’t get rid of him. If Harris ascends to the throne you can kiss your progressive wet dream goodbye.  With a 50/50 Senate and no tie breaker in the VP’s office, all roads go through Mitch.

Two wet dreamers with the same bedtime story.. You can tag team if you want.

(edited)

Perhaps its time to start a thread about President Biden acting Presidential. Acting like a leader. Till then:

"President Biden landed in Delaware on Sunday morning to join the families of the 13 members of the U.S. military who were killed in a bombing last week in Afghanistan....The president and first lady, Jill Biden, met with the families on Sunday morning. They then participated in 13 transfers — 11 for families who chose to allow media to observe the remains of their loved ones returning home, and two for families who chose to keep their transfers private."

As for that previous loser still(last week) trying to steal the election:

"Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic."

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Rich,

Re:  Biden's mental health is a tragedy

If you want to see true tragedy in mental health, read this:  Book Review: 'I Alone Can Fix It' On Trump Presidency : NPR

I finished it last week.  In it, Ms. Leonnig & Mr. Rucker made their final interview with Trump to get his thoughts.  It was scheduled for 1/2 hour.  Due to Trump's ramblings, it went for 2 1/2 hours.  Trump spent most of the interview going on about how he was really elected POTUS and that Biden was in the White House only because of fraudulent votes.

Naw, Joe is doing just fine.  

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry,

I'm well aware of Trumps psyche, the antagonist, villain of one's perspective. Neither authors of insight, have a Dr. next to their name lol, because that would be unethical. 

Did you get your moneys worth,Did it confirm your beliefs.Could I interest you in a copy of HRC "What Happened", for a bookend.

Biden can't stay awake for 2.5 hrs. and Trumps literally a maniac.

I hope you find this entertaining and I think somethings we can agree on.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Two wet dreamers with the same bedtime story.. You can tag team if you want.

Phill your looking for love in all in wrong places,LOL

So to your wet dream,I wonder who said this?

"I,ya, I love those barrettes in her hair, man. I'll tell you what.Look at her, looks like she's 19years old ha, sitting there.. ah ,like a little lady with your legs crossed?"

If your able, this should put ya in a better mood.

Puppet to help Biden stimulating lol 1:58

• Like 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Biden is getting his agenda accomplished to an extent. I heard his news conference after the bombing and his performance there was very good. I think he is still sharp even if he is somewhat soft spoken. 

Hi Ken,

Re:  even if he is somewhat soft spoken

SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK

Back up what you say with a show of strength. This 

term is a quotation from a speech by President 

Theodore Roosevelt on September 2, 1901.

From what I see on the news feeds, he has now twice hit back at ISIS K.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  ETA  US drone kills suicide bombers targeting Kabul airport, officials say - oregonlive.com

Edited by JerryBaumchen

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Biden is getting his agenda accomplished to an extent. I heard his news conference after the bombing and his performance there was very good. I think he is still sharp even if he is somewhat soft spoken. 

Come on Man! Agenda

Putin was heard, after their closed door meeting saying, Ha ha ha hahaha, playing hungry hippos with Joe and he has no more marbles.

The American Tiger is now  lead by a Donkey.

I do love how all the conservatives are suddenly supporting a mainstream media figure for governor.  He's the BEST!

Although with the latest news from other conservative mainstream media commentators, he may not live long enough to be seated if he is elected.

6 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I think this should be a free speech zone, warning and rules are for sheep, so can you please elaborate,"You can tag team if you want."

Well, the guy who started the site set rules, even for SC. So those are the rules. 
Wendy P. 

22 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I think this should be a free speech zone, warning and rules are for sheep, so can you please elaborate,"You can tag team if you want."

Great.  But the guy who owns it has a different idea - and it's his site.

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

As I've consistently maintained, read the forum rules closely before posting, think twice before posting anything that might even remotely be construed as ad hominem and, most importantly, place close attention to any subtle bits of advice from the mod's. Do that and you'll be fine.

14 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

As I've consistently maintained, read the forum rules closely before posting, think twice before posting anything that might even remotely be construed as ad hominem and, most importantly, place close attention to any subtle bits of advice from the mod's. Do that and you'll be fine.

That's funny, on record my permanent record, for pointing out the obvious lol.

The president is a race baiter and some swallowed his lead.

I'll point out some of that Liberal "tag team" shouldn't be hard.

28 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Wrong as usual. Your quote makes no reference to both trump's and Biden's popularity today.

This rates GOP and it rates president Biden at 44% approval and a general ballot at 45% Dem v. 38% GOP  as of two days ago.

Why do you insist upon trolling? Is it genetic?

41 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Wrong as usual. Your quote makes no reference to both trump's and Biden's popularity today.

This rates GOP and it rates president Biden at 44% approval and a general ballot at 45% Dem v. 38% GOP  as of two days ago.

Why do you insist upon trolling? Is it genetic?

Trolls troll because people feed them.