8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

On 5/20/2021 at 6:20 AM, brenthutch said:

Lol ,this President  is a horrible person, life long liar, plagiarist.Which is  the inside joke, thanks.

Can you imagine the Dossier that's in-front of every bad actor around the world.He's a push over, like a 0bama 2.0, it's the 0'Biden policy,  build backward. Weak,.Same folks running the show,  to boot. Bidens response was typical of this type of leadership," Israel has a right to defend themselves." Once a brother, now we're the bystander. Egypt can lead.

Kamala Heiress still AWOL  at the boarder crisis.

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

Lol ,this President  is a horrible person, life long liar, plagiarist.

Eh, he's not a rapist, pussy grabber or criminal, and at least he didn't enlist Russia's help to steal a US election.  And he didn't spend part of his life calling newspapers in a fake voice to talk about how great Joe Biden was.  So at least we're doing better than we were a year ago.

If she had gone down there you would have crucified her for having a meaningless photo op.  So I am just going to laugh at your faux outrage.

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Eh, he's not a rapist, pussy grabber or criminal, and at least he didn't enlist Russia's help to steal a US election.  And he didn't spend part of his life calling newspapers in a fake voice to talk about how great Joe Biden was.  So at least we're doing better than we were a year ago.

Neither did he steal from childrens' charities and have a foundation with his name on it shut down by the court for a "pattern of illegal activity".  Nor has he called our service men and women "suckers and losers".  Neither has he . . . . .  the list goes on and on.

14 hours ago, richravizza said:

Lol ,this President  is a horrible person, life long liar, plagiarist.Which is  the inside joke, thanks.

Can you imagine the Dossier that's in-front of every bad actor around the world.He's a push over, like a 0bama 2.0, it's the 0'Biden policy,  build backward. Weak,.Same folks running the show,  to boot. Bidens response was typical of this type of leadership," Israel has a right to defend themselves." Once a brother, now we're the bystander. Egypt can lead.

Majority of republicans think trump really won the election and Biden stole it through fraudulent voting.

In other words, the majority of Republicans are stupid.

• Like 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Majority of republicans think trump really won the election and Biden stole it through fraudulent voting.

Well the self proclaimed party of science here in California have us still wearing our masks.Of course, that mandate will be lifted just before the Recall.You know it's for our safety. Just like the destruction of our Economy.The dumbing down of an entire generation of public education.That was for the children's safety, LOL

We're stupid.

Edited by richravizza
typo

13 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Well the self proclaimed party of science here in California have us still wearing our masks.Of course, that mandate will be lifted just before the Recall.You know it's for our safety. Just like the destruction of our Economy.The dumbing down of an entire generation of public education.That was for the children's safety, LOL

We're stupid.

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You may think you have refuted my point. I think you actually supported it.

You nailed it. "Masks", so outrageous. Especially as compared to the number of Americans killed by trump's failure to take covid seriously.

"Masks" is the new "Benghazi" for the dysfunctional republican brain.

• Like 1

Haven't the Democrats contested every election since 2000?

If Social Media was owned and operated by the right wing.If Conservatives, suppressed news critical of Biden just days before the election,I think the Left called that Collusion.

Stolen, like in the 9th inning when you were up since the the 1st..;by one point in the Nationals.
We're stupid to point at the Insurrectionists are still in Solitary, their bail, bond, civil rights, who gives a shit.

Part 1: Pravda

Part 2 :Stoners, reptiles and Cyborg 

and you got to love big bothers "US Elections, robust safeguards insure integrity of election results." It's there to make you feel good.

Some would call that a personal attack lol, I don't. It just shows me how ignorant you are about republicans.

I Don't  presume, to know where how or by what means you live your life, but like bill, you wouldn't know a conservative if one bit you on the ass.

I suggests you watch the entire interview, this just on one issue, the tax issue.

14 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Haven't the Democrats contested every election since 2000?

No

14 minutes ago, richravizza said:

If Social Media was owned and operated by the right wing.If Conservatives, suppressed news critical of Biden just days before the election,I think the Left called that Collusion.

If the sky fell we would all be wearing a blue hat.

18 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I suggests you watch the entire interview, this just on one issue, the tax issue.

Ah yes the matriarch of a billion dollar family complaining about taxes. Next you are going to tell me how worried you are about the debt and the deficit, after explaining how well trickle down economics has worked.

19 minutes ago, richravizza said:

We're stupid to point at the Insurrectionists are still in Solitary, their bail, bond, civil rights, who gives a shit.

You have never cared about that. You incarcerate more people than any other western civilization. Guess it is different when they look like you?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

You nailed it. "Masks", so outrageous. Especially as compared to the number of Americans killed by trump's failure to take covid seriously.

"Masks" is the new "Benghazi" for the dysfunctional republican brain.

LOL The dysfunction was the video tape alibi, say soft heads, not an anniversary date.

Under whose administration was "operation warp speed." That vaccine in you, when and how was that developed in record time, under whos admin? I'm just making sure your cognitive abilities don't match the current President and Pelosi.

I was  simply saying Pelosi, Gavin Newsom / Democrats are still using it as a political tool, contra to the CDC. 

Edited by richravizza

3 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Under whose administration was "operation warp speed." That vaccine in you, when and how was that developed in record time, under whos admin? I just making sure your cognitive abilities don't match the current Presidents.

Yet it is mostly Republicans who do not want to take the vaccine. So we should be thankful that a Republican came up with the vaccine that Republicans don't want to take.

You guys need to get your talking points in order. Should we be thankful for the vaccine, or is the vaccine a government ploy to track and control you?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Yet it is mostly Republicans who do not want to take the vaccine. So we should be thankful that a Republican came up with the vaccine that Republicans don't want to take.

You guys need to get your talking points in order. Should we be thankful for the vaccine, or is the vaccine a government ploy to track and control you?

A Socratic debate among republicans can never work. It takes at least one agile mind. ... Ok one mind...... Well sooner or later there will be a short squeeze trying to find out who among them has a mind.

43 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Under whose administration was "operation warp speed." That vaccine in you, when and how was that developed in record time, under whos admin? I'm just making sure your cognitive abilities don't match the current President and Pelosi.

I got Pfizer's.  Pfizer had synthesized the vaccine and it was in testing before Warp Speed ever started.  (I know, that's a politically incorrect fact, sorry about that!)

Well the self proclaimed party of science here in California have us still wearing our masks.

News flash!  Vaccines do not help you survive COVID-19 if you do not get the vaccine!  Yet another very politically incorrect fact, sorry again.

Some would call that a personal attack lol, I don't. It just shows me how ignorant you are about republicans.

Some might indeed call that a personal attack, especially if they have never read the rules of the forum.

I Don't  presume, to know where how or by what means you live your life, but like bill, you wouldn't know a conservative if one bit you on the ass.

It's pretty easy to tell; just see if they can spell/capitalize/use English grammar.  If they are spelling atrociously while attacking immigrants for not being able to speak English, then you can be sure.

If that doesn't work, simply ask them who won the election, whether vaccines cause autism, whether masks work or whether forest fires are caused by lighting and careless people, or by secret Jewish space lasers.

18 hours ago, billvon said:

If she had gone down there you would have crucified her for having a meaningless photo op.  So I am just going to laugh at your faux outrage.

LA currently has about 36,000 children in Foster care,

According to the most recent federal data, there are currently more than 400,000 children in foster care in the United States. They range in age from infants to 21 years old (in some states). The average age of a child in foster care is more than 8 years old, and there are slightly more boys than girls. 

I'm sure thats her Federal Plan, just another growth point.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2021-05-17/homicides-surge-in-california-amid-covid-shutdowns-of-schools-youth-progra

https://www.dailynews.com/2021/05/07/los-angeles-could-see-nearly-350-homicides-in-2021-after-deadly-first-4-months/

(edited)
16 hours ago, richravizza said:

We're stupid.

-- edited for personal attack — or at least not aware of how the spacebar works at the end of a sentence.  it is used after a period twice, unless you're microsoft.  makes speed reading easier also.  don't they teach that in russian schools?  i'm still not convinced you're not a paid troll at the farm over there.

Edited by wmw999
Remove personal attack

4 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

. . .  not aware of how the spacebar works at the end of a sentence.  it is used after a period twice, unless you're microsoft.  makes speed reading easier also.  don't they teach that in russian schools?  i'm still not convinced you're not a paid troll at the farm over there.

Really? You, of all people are going to criticize him for poor typing style and hard to read composition?

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:52 PM, billvon said:

Eh, he's not a rapist, pussy grabber or criminal, and at least he didn't enlist Russia's help to steal a US election.  

When was he convicted of rape or any other crime?  And didn’t Muller find no evidence of Russian collusion? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

When was he convicted of rape or any other crime?  And didn’t Muller find no evidence of Russian collusion? 

When you have a firewall called Barr anything goes.

President Trump’s obstructions of justice were broader than those of Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton, and the special counsel’s investigation proved it. How come the report didn’t say so?

For the next go around trump will not be able to refuse to testify. At least until he invokes the fifth.

Sometimes psychologists and/or meds can work to improve short term memory recall issues. That was only two years ago.

(edited)
4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Really? You, of all people are going to criticize him for poor typing style and hard to read composition?

No kidding. A guy who can't fined the shift key and cares not for the rules of grammar is now throwing inflection marks at style offenders. That's Rich.........

Edited by JoeWeber