8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

and i thought the trolls were bad a few months ago.  i have trouble believing anyone can believe any of this shit.  maybe that's why i have a hard time understanding what is going on with the gop.  pathetic traitors for the most part.  just plain crazy for the rest.  racism is an insidious motivator.

2 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

and i thought the trolls were bad a few months ago.  i have trouble believing anyone can believe any of this shit.  maybe that's why i have a hard time understanding what is going on with the gop.  pathetic traitors for the most part.  just plain crazy for the rest.  racism is an insidious motivator.

They just keep repeating it again and again. Then watch FOX for confirmation. In another thread BIGUN suggested that there were new young republicans arising to turn the party around. In fact demographics show the GOP is getting whiter and older. Jeff Flake and other moderates have quit the party. Driven out by the trump revolution.

The only moderate in the party, the only one to stand up to trump. Is Adam Kinzinger, a moderate with a backbone and a straight shooter. He is under relentless attack. The new crop of GOP candidates for congress are as nutty as the current.                                                                                                                                    

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

The problem really is that these are mainstream Trump voters. It makes sense to know them. 
Bombast and assumptions. 
Wendy P. 

Yes Wendy, mainstream trump voters. You can't tell if their stoned or just so far out there.

12 hours ago, richravizza said:

I was going to nuke you, But for the sake of unity. "God Bless you son, No purgatory for you."

Do you realize there were four groups? legal protesters, both for and against, right extremist and Lt.extremists.

Read the transcript. Watch the speech unedited. Pay particular attention to the propaganda trick of the cut, then, what you didn't hear,"I'm not talking about the white nationalist or the neo nazis they should be condemned, totally."

These are the useful idiots I was referring to, not those unable to here it, but  those that were unwilling to.Lastly just out of common sense,Isn't his kids or grandkids Jews? now isnt that redunkulous.

In fact,Trump kicked NATO in the Ass, got them to pay their bills and increase defense spending, while being less dependent on the US. Sounds alot like what I had to do for one of my kids,LOL The Eastern Europeans knew Trump had their backs.

One promise kept "No New Wars"

I watched it live. 

Not edited or cut.

I heard what he said and couldn't believe it at the time.

The 'legal protesters' on the right were still Nazis & KKK.

It was a KKK RALLY.

Were the 'moderate right' the ones who didn't kill someone?
Just marched around waving swastika & Confederate flags? 
The ones shouting racists garbage?
That's 'moderate' to you?

Yes, it's protected speech under the 1st A. Doesn't mean it's not despicable.

Ok.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, richravizza said:

Who the hell is this one man Sidney?

Is he going to start a special commission like the Trump/Russian investigations? Because  dead people voted and bogus addresses were used, don't you want to know?

If you are worried about an insurrection shouldn't voter integrity be addressed in earnest.

Woman.  She is a lawyer who started many of the lawsuits alleging electoral fraud, and one of Trump's leading mouthpieces.  She was the one who was going to "release the Kraken" on the deep state.

I would think it would behoove you to know where your memes come from.

Is he going to start a special commission like the Trump/Russian investigations? Because  dead people voted and bogus addresses were used, don't you want to know?

Sure.  Here's one:

Florida attorney reportedly under investigation after telling Republicans to change 'your address for the next 2 months' for Georgia runoffs  https://news.yahoo.com/florida-attorney-reportedly-under-investigation-134550684.html

I didn't see you demanding an investigation on that, oddly.

If you are worried about an insurrection shouldn't voter integrity be addressed in earnest.

It has been.  That's why there is almost no voter fraud.  (Other than the GOP attempts to suppress the vote, of course.)

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I watched it live. 

Not edited or cut.

I heard what he said and couldn't believe it at the time.

The 'legal protesters' on the right were still Nazis & KKK.

It was a KKK RALLY.

Were the 'moderate right' the ones who didn't kill someone?
Just marched around waving swastika & Confederate flags? 
The ones shouting racists garbage?
That's 'moderate' to you?

Yes, it's protected speech under the 1st A. Doesn't mean it's not despicable.

Ok.

You guys keep talking about a protester/s who killed someone.  What protester killed killed someone and has he/she been charged with murder?

3 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

You guys keep talking about a protester/s who killed someone.  What protester killed killed someone and has he/she been charged with murder?

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

You aren't aware that one of the Nazis killed someone by ramming a car into a crowd?
Trump's response to that murder was that 'There are very fine people on both sides'.

He was convicted and sentenced to life plus 419 years.

52 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

You aren't aware that one of the Nazis killed someone by ramming a car into a crowd?
Trump's response to that murder was that 'There are very fine people on both sides'.

Hi Joe,

I'm thinking the answer is 'Yes.'

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
8 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Seriously? 

Are you that uninformed?

Sorry thought you were talking about the capital protesters, I didn’t imagine you were still dwelling on something that happened back in ‘18.

Trump must have cut you deep.......real deep

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, brenthutch said:

From my government “Brent crude oil spot prices averaged $62 per barrel (b) in February, up $8/b from January’s average and up $7/b from February 2020. Rising Brent prices in February continued to reflect expectations of rising oil demand as both COVID-19 vaccination rates and global economic activity have increased”

"Brent crude", suddenly things are starting to add up.

1 minute ago, BIGUN said:

I have faith that it and the Democratic party will both become more moderate and work toward, "One Nation."

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a35685385/republican-party-future/

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy, did they cancel your Cosmo subscription?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy,

LOL. I was reading about anti-Asian racism and found myself down this bunny hole that took me there. But, I also found a fabulous sea salt scrub for my skin. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

LOL. I was reading about anti-Asian racism and found myself down this bunny hole that took me there. But, I also found a fabulous sea salt scrub for my skin. 

As long as it's confession time, after reading the article I ordered up a pair of rad new kicks. I just love Dolce and Cabana, you know?

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 9.18.58 AM.png

56 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

I have faith that it and the Democratic party will both become more moderate and work toward, "One Nation."

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a35685385/republican-party-future/

I hope so a strong and reasoned opposition is necessary to keep government honest. The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

54 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Keith, you get your news from Marie Claire? What happened buddy, did they cancel your Cosmo subscription?

Whats wrong with modern type warriors with a softer side? I take it you haven't seen the new Old Spice commercials.

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

I hope so a strong and reasoned opposition is necessary to keep government honest. The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

Whats wrong with modern type warriors with a softer side? I take it you haven't seen the new Old Spice commercials.

Nope. I'm still living in the past.

Burma Shave.png

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

Where's the last one: "Go, Mother Nature!"

I was surprised there wasn't a final sign at least identifying what dept put them up. 

It was amusing as hell, since I had not seen a Burma Shave style sign since I was a little kid.

17 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I was surprised there wasn't a final sign at least identifying what dept put them up. 

It was amusing as hell, since I had not seen a Burma Shave style sign since I was a little kid.

There is/was an outfit called 'Guns Save Lives' that put up pro-gun ones in Illinois for a while. 

Most were pretty cliched, but some were clever.

I haven't been down that way for a while. I don't know if they're still up or not.

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Hi Phil,

Re:  The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers.

You might be getting your wish:  

JOHN BOEHNER is slated to be the special guest at a Monday afternoon Zoom fundraiser for Rep. ANTHONY GONZALEZ (R-Ohio)

PAUL RYAN was the special guest at an event in Alexandria for Rep. LIZ CHENEY (R-Wyo.)

POLITICO Playbook: Boehner backs House incumbent targeted by Trump - POLITICO

Looks something like the Shootout at the OK Corral.

Jerry Baumchen

12 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Re:  The GOP needs a 1/2 dozen John McCains and Adam  Kinzingers....

Looks something like the Shootout at the OK Corral.

Jerry Baumchen

trump is showing signs that his ego is returning absent any charges from the NYNY prosecutors office. The power of his force in the GOP is strong.

It could get bloody.

I'm rooting for the old party stalwarts.