8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

I dont disagree with you on name calling. Not that I never do it, but it’s not the right thing. On the impeachment I’ll disagree. It’s always possible to find something that Nancy Pelosi did wrong, just as it’s always possible to find something that Trump did right. However, if that’s all you ever do is look for that side, then it’s partisan and not fact based. 
And as far as the “Harris attended her lovers birthday with his wife there,” well, the marriage had been estranged for a long time. She’s friends with her husbands Ed-wife. I met my now Ex-husbands girlfriend when we were still officially married (insurance issues); I thought she was nice. I chose not to date before the divorce, but there were other logistical reasons for it more than anything else. It would have been perfectly moral. 
One can nearly always find what they look for in other people and situations. So what they look for can be very telling. And yes, that means the people who can see no good whatsoever in Trump as well. 
Wendy P. 

Hi Wendy,

Re:  I chose not to date before the divorce

My attorney told me, after the wife moved out, that I could date but NEVER bring anyone home.  I was still in the house with both kids and he felt that could be used against me with unwanted ( meaning costly ) results.  We were still in a battle regarding who my kids would live with.

Jerry Baumchen

8 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Biden lies, but they are being seen more as "errors". Whatever. He has a long way to go to catch up with the former office holder.

https://us.cnn.com/2021/02/17/politics/fact-check-biden-cnn-town-hall-anderson-cooper-milwaukee/index.html

I wouldn’t say Biden is lying, I just don’t think he understands what he is saying.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Not a criticism, but a clap for Joe. If we learned nothing else from this pandemic, we should learn that our entire supply chain cannot be from a communist country. Kudos to Joe. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/24/biden-executive-order-supply-chain-industries-471304 

I would say it shouldn't come from any hegemonic country or one with a hegemonic political system. China has been such a country since its inception. Sometimes quietly, sometimes seeking domination. Lots of countries have been -- including the US.

Short-sighted me-first capitalism says buy the cheapest price today. As a country, one investment in ourselves is ensuring we can keep doing the things that make us.

Wendy P.

(edited)
1 hour ago, sfzombie13 said:

just doing his job from what the article said.  bit a security agent.  protecting the family.  at least they didn't put him down.

Put him down WTF! A good German Shepherd rescue dog protecting the family. He should get the Presidential medal of Freedom! Makes more sense than trump giving Rush Limbaugh one.

Anyway kudos to President Biden for choosing two rescue dogs. All kidding aside I'm surprised they couldn't get some dog training aka Cesar Millan type in. A couple well trained Shepherds would be good in case trump tried to sneak in the back door looking for some old misplaced Big Macs.

Good news, they are just in a "time out". They "will be back"

spacer.png

Who couldn't love two good looking dogs like those.

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Put him down WTF! A good German Shepherd rescue dog protecting the family. He should get the Presidential medal of Freedom! Makes more sense than trump giving Rush Limbaugh one.

yeah, that's what they have a tendency to do with dogs who bite people.  i think they should have the run of the white house, but they do need to leave the security detail alone.  i know my pitbull hates guns of any kind.  if you have one around him, he goes for it.  but he was raised by a bunch of idiots who mistreated him.  rescues are the best dogs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Biden administration puts children in cages>:(

Yep, and the media is hush, thousands over capacity unaccompanied minors 0bama style.The extortion, human trafficking and bribery by the Coyotes and Cartels a windfall. Just one of those minor inconveniences. Hey it's Trumps fault.LOL

The transparent admin. won't let reporters access. Where is AOC,?hush.

There isn't a insurrectionist / Protester within  one hundred miles of The Capitol and its still locked down like North Korea, hush.

After the last four years it'll be nice to play offense for a change. 

have a chuckle 

9 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Yep, and the media is hush, thousands over capacity unaccompanied minors 0bama style.The extortion, human trafficking and bribery by the Coyotes and Cartels a windfall. Just one of those minor inconveniences. Hey it's Trumps fault.LOL

The transparent admin. won't let reporters access. Where is AOC,?hush.

There isn't a insurrectionist / Protester within  one hundred miles of The Capitol and its still locked down like North Korea, hush.

After the last four years it'll be nice to play offense for a change. 

have a chuckle 

:thumbup::rofl:

17 minutes ago, richravizza said:

When you kill cops, shit on the floor of the Capitol, loot and vandalize the halls of US government - there are actually people who give a shit about that (no pun intended.)  

Fool them once, shame on you.  Fool them twice, shame on them.

(edited)

Bill what happened to the GND thread,I wanted to add this but seems to be locked.

The Noble Prize in economics.

The Biden Plan  Perris Climate .01F by 2100  350% vs. 336% richer  .01F by 2100  $500 Billion a year, 50% loss a year, Double down... dummie?

Edited by richravizza

33 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

One difference is that I doubt this administration sees children of undocumented aliens in cages as a stretch goal; it's something to be fixed.

Wendy P.

By Increasing the problem by 600%?

"LA doesn't have a Homeless epidemic either, it's  growing at 200% a yr. it's doing just fine."