1 1
Westerly

CA throws 300,000 Covid vaccinations in the trash.

2 minutes ago, Westerly said:

So you're saying there is no possibility that two seperate companies could have developed a new tech? It has to be a conspiracy theory? You realize the dosing instruction is different for the two? One you wait 21 days, the other 28. You know mRNA is not new right? It has existence for some time, just it's never been used in humans. But it's been used in animals many times. What's with you freaking guys and always assuming it's the 1% chance conclusion over the 99% chance one? Like everything has to be some giant conspiracy. 

Welcome to my ignore list.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

It took you this long?

Well, judging by the obscene PM he just sent me, I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt way too long. I never had a need to also block PMs from a user before.

Edited by ryoder

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Well, judging by the obscene PM he just sent me, I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt way too long. I never had a need to also block PMs from a user before.

I wonder what he's like in person? He is very inconsistent here. Anyway, since you are likely to read this Westerly, maybe tone down the anger a bit?