1 1
Phil1111

The Second Impeachment of trump

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

Bottom line is the country is in turmoil. It's divided almost in half.

Yes, caused by Republicans. And when it is time for republicans to take responsibility people like you throw your hands up and take none.

8 Years of a stated goal that Republicans will oppose anything the Obama Administration put forward, followed by 4 years of support for the most divisive president in (recent?) history. But now unity is important to you. 4 Years ago it was "fuck your feelings", "snowflakes", "safe space", "fuck PC", etc etc. But now it is "won't you think of the feelings of the 45 who identify as....".

Get the fuck outa here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billeisele said:

And your opinion on the months of rioting where many citizens and police officers were killed, businesses looted and burned? You can't decide that one illegal action is punishable while the other is OK. The party of hypocrisy.
YOU are the problem and having you pontificate about moral authority is an absolute joke. 

image.png

Another Game of Thrones meme? Guiliani, is that you?

2 hours ago, billeisele said:

You can't decide that one illegal action is punishable while the other is OK.

But that's EXACTLY what you decided when you wanted the second impeachment to not happen.

Plus plenty of people here and on the left condemned the violence in the summer.

2 hours ago, billeisele said:

Bottom line is the country is in turmoil. It's divided almost in half. There is no way "peace" can be made if Nancy keeps pushing her slash, burn and destroy campaign. The 45+/-% that feel cheated will become more outraged and the divide just worsens.

No, you're outnumbered by at least 8 million, and that was before your numbers shrank due to Trump's coup antics.

2 hours ago, billeisele said:

I'm ready to move on but the political posturing needs to stop.

Yeah as much as we moved on back in 2016 right? Not a single Trump supporter said "fuck your feelings" back then right?

No. Reap what you sow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billeisel clearly takes his moral stance from these guys:

“We must work together to lower the temperature and unite the country,” said House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.). “We must come together and put this anger and division behind us,” said Sen. Ted Cruz (Tex.)

Statements made less than a week after they brazenly attempted to disenfranchise millions of American citizens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billeisele said:

Joe - good morning. I hear you. This situation is much more complicated than some low-pull fool.

No doubt that what occurred is bad. My point is that there has been plenty of illegal activity spurred on by politicians on both sides. One side can't simply decide that all of a sudden "this can't stand, it must be punished", without taking equal responsibility for the other things that have happened.

I'm middle of the road on politics. No question Trump has caused problems. Nancy, Chuck, Maxine and others have done bad things and made equally inflammatory statements. If folks want to whine about Trump they need to look at all sides and have equal disdain. During the riots of the previous months there were many deaths, burning, looting, property destruction and not a peep from the left. Anyone that wasn't outraged about that has no credibility now.

Bottom line is the country is in turmoil. It's divided almost in half. There is no way "peace" can be made if Nancy keeps pushing her slash, burn and destroy campaign. The 45+/-% that feel cheated will become more outraged and the divide just worsens. I'm ready to move on but the political posturing needs to stop.

Nothing, absolutely nothing-real or imagined-that has previously occurred is in any way, shape or form equatable with the President of the United States fomenting insurrection against the United States by encouraging American citizens to storm the Capitol of the United States of America with the intent to create chaos and destruction so as to overturn the legitimate election of a new President of the United States. That, however, is exactly what you are saying and, frankly, it's your credibility that is being destroyed not ours. Please reconsider your position.

 

 

 

 

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough.  The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”
Rep. Liz Cheney (R), Wyoming.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, billeisele said:

And your opinion on the months of rioting where many citizens and police officers were killed

Which police officers were killed, exactly?  I can think of two protesters who were killed - but they were killed by a Trump-supporting criminal, and Trump supporters immediately labeled him a hero.

Oh yeah, and Heather Heyer, killed by another Trump supporter.
 

Quote

One side can't simply decide that all of a sudden "this can't stand, it must be punished"

It's both sides, actually.  They tried to murder Pence, a Republican.  Republicans have to walk to work every day past bulletholes; those bullets were meant for them.  That has a powerful clarifying effect on the mind.

Quote

I'm middle of the road on politics.

You are about as "middle of the road" as Alex Jones.  (He also considers himself a centrist BTW.)

Quote

Bottom line is the country is in turmoil. It's divided almost in half. There is no way "peace" can be made if Nancy keeps pushing her slash, burn and destroy campaign. 

Republicans Jan 5th: "STOP THE STEAL!  Now is the time to fight!  Trial by combat!  March on the Capital!  Take back what's ours!  Fight much harder!  BE WILD!  The future of democracy is at stake!"

Republicans Jan 7th: "Time to heal.  Now is the time to . . .not do anything drastic!  What's with all the extreme positions?  What's with the slash and burn?  We only want PEACE!"

No one buys it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Nothing, absolutely nothing-real or imagined-that has previously occurred is in any way, shape or form equatable with the President of the United States fomenting insurrection against the United States by encouraging American citizens to storm the Capitol of the United States of America with the intent to create chaos and destruction so as to overturn the legitimate election of a new President of the United States. That, however, is exactly what you are saying and, frankly, it's your credibility that is being destroyed not ours. Please reconsider your position.

 

29 minutes ago, kallend said:

“Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough.  The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”
Rep. Liz Cheney (R), Wyoming.

IMO the fraud of trump's efforts in the past and which continue today. To steal the election and all which goes with it. Is close to the events of a week ago. Yes five people died a week ago. But another term of trump and trumpism would have killed several magnitudes  more. The "whitecollar" fraud was foiled because Americans revolted against trumpism.

As an aside trump has drastically reduced his claims and lies about the theft of his "victory". He has failed to speak against his base who evidently still plan insurrection today. More acts of violence. Yet his enablers and base still repeat the biggest lies. Is that not worse? Or does it take more US lives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Below picture of BLM protestors protecting a cop. The cops they accuse of bias, racism and violence against black people.

I won't post the pictures of Trump supporters beating a cop to death. Trump supporters who claim to love the police, law & order and proclaim themselves patriots.

That alone says enough.

 

Breonna Taylor protests: Protesters protected lone Louisville officer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

 

IMO the fraud of trump's efforts in the past and which continue today. To steal the election and all which goes with it. Is close to the events of a week ago. Yes five people died a week ago. But another term of trump and trumpism would have killed several magnitudes  more. The "whitecollar" fraud was foiled because Americans revolted against trumpism.

As an aside trump has drastically reduced his claims and lies about the theft of his "victory". He has failed to speak against his base who evidently still plan insurrection today. More acts of violence. Yet his enablers and base still repeat the biggest lies. Is that not worse? Or does it take more US lives?

It's all bullshit. Bill, airdvr, all of them here somehow find it impossible to own up to the truth: they backed a mad man instead of America. Even when their candidate causes mayhem and insurrection in the nations capitol they stand shoulder to shoulder ignoring the facts. So, let's all call for more bygones and get us some unity and by the way have you looked at the budget lately? Why it's scandalous how the Democrats want to spend when we're broke. It's deplorable, too!

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kallend said:

“Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough.  The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”
Rep. Liz Cheney (R), Wyoming.

Hi John,

'There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.'

The unquestionable, undeniable truth.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billvon said:

Which police officers were killed, exactly?  I can think of two protesters who were killed - but they were killed by a Trump-supporting criminal, and Trump supporters immediately labeled him a hero.

Oh yeah, and Heather Heyer, killed by another Trump supporter.

Don't forget about the cop out in California...

Killed by the Alt Right.

Or 'Umbrella Man' in Minneapolis.
A white supremacist.

Or the Nashville courthouse arsonist, or a lot of the other violent 'protesters' who turned out to be right wing assholes taking advantage of the chaos to make BLM look bad.

Quote

It's both sides, actually.  They tried to murder Pence, a Republican.  Republicans have to walk to work every day past bulletholes; those bullets were meant for them.  That has a powerful clarifying effect on the mind.

Yeah. It's a bit difficult to accept the idea of 'coming together' with the side that wanted to LYNCH the VP.

 

Seriously. Trump incited an insurrectionist mob to go hang Pence. His OWN VP. Because Pence wouldn't go along with Trump's plan to seize power. 

There are reports that one of the Capitol policemen on duty distracted the mob, and lured them off in the wrong direction. That act gave the security folks time to get the Congress-critters out to safety, along with Pence. 

What would have happened if the mob breached the room before Pence could escape?
There's a rather nasty part of me that would have loved that. To see Trump's little toady being dragged outside and strung up for failing to worship the Orange Idiot. 

To see "Trumpism" at it's finest. 
To see the people finally realize (maybe) what they've done. 

I don't know if the outside security would have been able to stop them or not. I'm guessing that there are snipers positioned around, and with the clear threat to the VP, the lynch mob would have taken significant casualties (until they realized they were under fire and ran away). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, billeisele said:

So much for the, "let's come together" language. Slash and burn will only make a bad situation worse. The guy is gone in 8 days.

It looks like the GOP isn't going to restore their credibility for a long, long time. I see no point in Biden reaching out to Republicans too afraid to do the right thing where Trump is concerned. They are like what the Governor said in Blazing Saddles: "We've got to protect our phony baloney jobs!"

Edited by Faicon9493

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kallend said:

232-197

Trump is the new record holder.

In more pleasing news, Jared and Ivanka are not going to be members of the swanky private club near their $30 Million dollar building lot they just purchased on Indian Creek Island. That would be the spoiled brat version of the no-fly list, methinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Got me. I'll check with the Q analyzers and get back to you.

It's all part of a deep plan.  Allowing the impeachment to proceed via Antifa plants in Congress frees up Trump to begin mass arrests of democrats, tech company presidents, big pharma leaders, circus clowns and those people who spin signs on the corners of big streets.  Then he will pardon himself for the impeachment, pardon every one of those seditious heroes and proclaim a glorious dawn for human history and for the workers of the United States.

The arrest warrants have been signed!  Their passports have been revoked!  They are in the crosshairs!  STAND BY PATRIOTS!  It will be REAL SOON NOW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's all part of a deep plan.  Allowing the impeachment to proceed via Antifa plants in Congress frees up Trump to begin mass arrests of democrats, tech company presidents, big pharma leaders, circus clowns and those people who spin signs on the corners of big streets.  Then he will pardon himself for the impeachment, pardon every one of those seditious heroes and proclaim a glorious dawn for human history and for the workers of the United States.

The arrest warrants have been signed!  Their passports have been revoked!  They are in the crosshairs!  STAND BY PATRIOTS!  It will be REAL SOON NOW!

I hope it's soon. So, I was wondering, will we need a new and expanded second amendment that allows Q-Anon and other moron Congress people to carry guns at inaugurations they oppose? And really, should there be any limits? Obviously, now that the second amendment people have demonstrated that congress people need protection from guns in the capitol it seems to follow that only a good congress person with a gun can defend against a bad congress person with a gun, yes? Maybe the president should be moved around in a bullet proof sedan chair so no ones rights are infringed. Safety first and thinking second, I always say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's all part of a deep plan.  Allowing the impeachment to proceed via Antifa plants in Congress frees up Trump to begin mass arrests of democrats, tech company presidents, big pharma leaders, circus clowns and those people who spin signs on the corners of big streets.  Then he will pardon himself for the impeachment, pardon every one of those seditious heroes and proclaim a glorious dawn for human history and for the workers of the United States.

The arrest warrants have been signed!  Their passports have been revoked!  They are in the crosshairs!  STAND BY PATRIOTS!  It will be REAL SOON NOW!

You want to see what Ron’s ‘Patriots’ are saying?

Amazon released a selection of Parler posts as an example of their lack of moderation on the platform.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/13/22228675/amazon-parler-takedown-violent-threats-moderation-content-free-speech
 

Calls to execute police. Teachers. Black and Jews - not just ‘liberal leadership’.


Very fine folk, right? Let the healing begin! Unity for everyone!

 

Fuck RIGHT off. The right wing government we’ve had has done more for extremism, racism and nationalism than any time since the rise of the Nazi party. And no, that’s not a fucking exaggeration.

Every single Republican voter and politician should be saying ‘what we’ve been seeing lately from Trump supporters is unacceptable.’ It’s that simple. There is no whatabout-ism that’s REMOTELY comparable. It’s not an Antifa plot and you know it.

It’s your side behaving like actual, real facists. And yet you won’t disown them.

To try and pass the responsibility on makes you cowards and culpable in the outcome.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, yoink said:

You want to see what Ron’s ‘Patriots’ are saying?

Amazon released a selection of Parler posts as an example of their lack of moderation on the platform.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/13/22228675/amazon-parler-takedown-violent-threats-moderation-content-free-speech
 

Calls to execute police. Teachers. Black and Jews - not just ‘liberal leadership’.


Very fine folk, right? Let the healing begin! Unity for everyone!

 

Fuck RIGHT off. The right wing government we’ve had has done more for extremism, racism and nationalism than any time since the rise of the Nazi party. And no, that’s not a fucking exaggeration.

Every single Republican voter and politician should be saying ‘what we’ve been seeing lately from Trump supporters is unacceptable.’ It’s that simple. There is no whatabout-ism that’s REMOTELY comparable. It’s not an Antifa plot and you know it.

It’s your side behaving like actual, real facists. And yet you won’t disown them.

To try and pass the responsibility on makes you cowards and culpable in the outcome.

 

Hi Will,

Good luck in trying to get this idiot to believe that:

 

Jim Jordan (American politician) - Wikipedia

Jerry Baumchen

d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Westerly said:

The problem is the mere presence of political parties. There needs to be a constitutional amendment baring the creation or affiliation of any political party by any member of congress. Everyone must be an independent. That would solve a lot of issues overnight.

Negative. The problem is how selfish assholes have perverted our system. That's the thing here, sadly. It's not the system, it's the people you hang with but don't confront.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1