1 1
piisfish

Best memes about the Capitol invasion

2 minutes ago, lippy said:

Is it safe to assume the differences largely have to do with the amount of bacon in their diets?

I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that the one on the left has a single magazine, while the one on the right has a 'doubled up' one (or pair, if you will).

Or perhaps that the one on the left has nothing visible but the rifle, while the one on the right is wearing LBE with what looks like spare mags and at least one hand grenade.

5 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that the one on the left has a single magazine, while the one on the right has a 'doubled up' one (or pair, if you will).

The one on the left definitely is displaying a pair. Boobs, Bibles and Brownings. Dance around it all you like, and SC is no exception, but it is Jesus that is behind Trump and where we are in America today. Were it not for evangelicals there would never have been Trump or an entrenched, power mad GOP. If you want a better, more educated future then you are in favor on eliminating local school boards. We need a national standard. Yes, a Betsey DeVos is always a possibility but we don't need to give the next one fertile ground.

9 hours ago, ryoder said:

who_holly_fisher_holly_hobby_lobby_c990fda25a244348ff5a3580a62b9557896b3da0.jpg

The one on the left is Holly Fisher.  Other than this meme she is best know for cheating on her husband with a member of the tea party.  

Chick on the right is Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, also known as the white widow, wanted for causing the deaths of over 400 people.  

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 8:44 AM, tonyhays said:

Chick on the right is Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, also known as the white widow, wanted for causing the deaths of over 400 people.  

I get your point, but I really don't think it is her in that picture.

59 minutes ago, jakee said:

I get your point, but I really don't think it is her in that picture.

The internet said so, so it must be true. 

I guess an actual difference is the woman on the left only pays lip service to fundamentals of the book she is holding.  The woman on the right actually follows the tenants of her book.

• Like 1