2 2
Phil1111

Qanon Follower Identified as Woman Killed on Capital Hill

Good riddance to bad rubbish.  

A lot more of the white skinned terrorists should have been shot and killed.  If the terrorists had been POC, the bodies would still be in the process of being removed  

I expect that tRump will try to pardon the Magats that will be arrested, after the fact.  We can hope that the arrests don’t start until January 21 to prevent this abuse of pardons. 

tRump won’t show at the inauguration.  He will be in hiding, trying to avoid being arrested as soon as the swearing in process is done and he is no longer shielded.  We will see how loyal to the Constitution tRumps protective detail is.  Will they hand him over into custody without issue?

The USA has been dragged down to being a shithole county by the Reich Wing.  Putin’s patsies have performed perfectly. His investment in Faux Spews, Newsmax, OAN, etc has paid off handsomely.  

6 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Don’t forget about the part where the cop was shot first.

Let me rewrite this for you to reflect reality, not Reich Wing turdland version.

People were at home sleeping peacefully.  The home was invaded by armed attackers who did not belong there. One of the residents defended the home using a lawfully owned firearm.  The armed attackers turned out to be LEOs who did not identify themselves as LEOs until after the shooting started.  

The no knock warrant that was being served was not valid. It was based on perjured statements by the LEOs.

The black guy defending his home shot first.  I thought that is what responsible gun owners were supposed to do when being subject to a home invasion. The reality is that this only applies to “the right kind of gun owners”, aka, white people.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, billvon said:

By now you should know that such things don't matter!  It's how angry he can make you.

I was thinking a couple minutes ago that every time I respond to Brent. I need someone to take a Louisville slugger to the back of my head. I just don't seem to learn that trump supporters don't need facts.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Faicon9493 said:

I hope the family of the policeman they killed eventually sues Donald Trump, Trump Jr., and Rudy Giuliani for more money than they ever dreamed of having.

Hi 9493,

I 100% agree.*

I do not think that any prosecutions that come out of this insurrection will satisfy either side.

Jerry Baumchen

* How many of you still hate lawyers?

3 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Mowed down Breonna Taylor style.  Her white privilege card obviously expired.

In case you were wondering, this is where you went from just being an idiot that regularly posts complete BS, to being a disgusting piece of shit.

(edited)

Imagine what it must be like for some of the Qanon folks that participated in this whole thing. 

You travel all the way to Washington DC - in the middle of a pandemic - to hear Trump whine on stage about Oprah and Mike Pence at a rally, and then you march to the Capitol Building to smash shit and then stand around aimlessly.  

You go home and find out Biden won anyway, and then your favorite Twitter news sources (probably something with a name like "Patriot Newsman of the Old West") has your photo posted in the Capitol claiming that you're actually a "gay communist Antifa actor").

The next day your God Emperor Trump himself posts a video cucking himself and bending the knee...  Saying words to the effect of, "Those were heinous terrible acts, I didn't support them; I'm so sowwy, Jack, p-p-p-pwease let me use Twitter again!"

You can't leave DC since you're probably labeled a flight risk because you literally attempted insurrection and the police are looking for you after one of their own died. 

The sun is going down and you're getting cold.

A Great Awakening indeed, isn't it, Ron? 

LOL. 

Edited by Skwrl
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Innocent woman killed by a cop, nothing more nothing less.

Breonna Taylor was an innocent woman, nothing more, nothing less.

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who was trespassing inside the Capitol and was in the process of trying to break through the final barricade behind which Capitol Police were protecting United States Congressmen.

The only two reasons you would say she was innocent are if you're looking for a reaction or because she's white. Since I doubt you'll ever admit to trolling I guess I'll have to assume you're just racist. Good for you.

6 minutes ago, lummy said:

Yeah.... she looks like she's innocent in this video trying to break into the House inner chamber..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/b7bd8f45-1250-463e-b73f-d218b39e7ed0

I didn’t see her breaking anything (even if she did, vandalism is not a justification for the use of deadly force) and I didn’t see how she posed an imminent threat to anyone.  

26 minutes ago, jakee said:

Breonna Taylor was an innocent woman, nothing more, nothing less.

Jakee, she was BLACK!  Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

Does anyone here doubt for a second that if the rioters had been black that there would now be dozens dead, and that Trump supporters would be saying "Good!  Criminals were shot and killed during the commission of a crime.  Guns rule!"

3 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I didn’t see her breaking anything (even if she did, vandalism is not a justification for the use of deadly force) and I didn’t see how she posed an imminent threat to anyone.  

Exactly.  A rioting mob firing rounds into a government assembly isn't a threat!  They are just having some harmless fun; they do that in the south all the time.  I mean, it's not as if she was black or Muslim.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

wow...... she's part of a mob who just broke down a door and she is personally trying to gain entry into a secured area, but she's not culpable for her actions

Edited by lummy