1 1
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO (Reprise)

2 minutes ago, Westerly said:

yawn you guys are like school girls talking shit in the shower. trump isint even a thing. trump is like a penny on the sidewalk. its not even worth the effort to look down at it. he is a done deal. in a week he will be the newest of the unemployed mass that he help create.

Thanks for reminding us one more time of your belief. We did not quite understand correctly the first six times you told us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Westerly said:

yawn you guys are like school girls talking shit in the shower. trump isint even a thing. trump is like a penny on the sidewalk. its not even worth the effort to look down at it. he is a done deal

I'd bet the families of the five people killed during the riot would strongly disagree

On 1/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, billvon said:

Yep.  Now we have:

Trump's mob rioting in the capital, killing five people.  One was a police officer that was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.
Trump egging them on, along with his lawyer and his family.
Trump's defense secretary intentionally hindering the national guard's response to give rioters more opportunity to loot and vandalize

I think there were ten investigations into Benghazi - and only four people died there, and the US capital was not overrun, looted and vandalized.  I am thinking this deserves at least 15.

I can hear Trump, Trump Junior, and Rudy going into Steve Urkel mode: "Didi I do thaaaaat?"

• Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:35 AM, tonyhays said:

I'd bet the families of the five people killed during the riot would strongly disagree

Come next week the family of the LE officer killed on capitol hill may come calling to the courts. With their eyes on the $140 million that trump has in his personal PAC fund. If their lawyer was sharp he would want to get in line earlier rather than later.

Once trump has a mouthpiece back and is no longer in office. No longer surrounded by any moderating voices. His ego and stupidity should unleash the QAnon dogs of war. A tsunami of lawsuits will likely follow.

9 minutes ago, kallend said:

I have to wonder what kind of outcome people expected when they voted for a serial liar/con-man to be president of the USA.

More 401K money, fewer abortions, fewer gay marriages and brutal immigration policies all tied up with a cheery belief that the Libtards got fucked again. Win, win, win, win and win.

15 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

More 401K money, fewer abortions, fewer gay marriages and brutal immigration policies all tied up with a cheery belief that the Libtards got fucked again. Win, win, win, win and win.

and stacking the SC.

"Trump took the same rally stage and exhorted this volatile mix of supporters repeatedly to “fight” - using the word more than 20 times - and “not take it any longer.” He ridiculed “weak” and “pathetic” Republicans and told the crowd they must “be strong” before dispatching the “patriots” on a march to the Capitol."

Now evangelicals are threatening each other lives, threatening to kill each others families and attack each others churches.

More win.

3 hours ago, kallend said:

I have to wonder what kind of outcome people expected when they voted for a serial liar/con-man to be president of the USA.

Hi John,

I am no sociologist.  However, it seems to me that they were not thinking of any outcome.  That is still true today.

IMO they were a backlash to a black man being in the White House; along with a lot of what Joe Weber just posted.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

I am no sociologist.  However, it seems to me that they were not thinking of any outcome.  That is still true today.

IMO they were a backlash to a black man being in the White House; along with a lot of what Joe Weber just posted.

Jerry Baumchen

I heard something about getting uppity.

6 minutes ago, billvon said:

The US military has denied Trump's request for a military sendoff.

I guess inciting a riot that kills cops is too much even for the military to stomach.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2021/01/pentagon-wont-throw-traditional-farewell-ceremony-trump/171408/

Just too bad that the secret service can't tell trump that they've had enough of him and he's on his own now.

6 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Their main reason to follow him around will be to see what foreign agents he is selling secrets to.

Yes, Ex-presidents are entitled to classified briefings. Some ex-intel officials think Trump shouldn't get access to any national secrets when he leaves office.

Putin is likely reading the latest briefings right now. Nobody, but nobody can monetize unintellegence and intelligence like trump.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Yes, Ex-presidents are entitled to classified briefings. Some ex-intel officials think Trump shouldn't get access to any national secrets when he leaves office.

Putin is likely reading the latest briefings right now. Nobody, but nobody can monetize unintellegence and intelligence like trump.

Wow. Here's another reason why a senate conviction would be worthwhile even after the inauguration.

edit: After reading the article, it doesn't sound like an actual entitlement and more of a voluntary tradition.

Edited by nwt
explained in post

10 minutes ago, nwt said:

Wow. Here's another reason why a senate conviction would be worthwhile even after the inauguration.

edit: After reading the article, it doesn't sound like an actual entitlement and more of a voluntary tradition.

Further reading:

Trump should be denied intelligence briefings, Schiff says

Why James Comey is concerned about Trump's post-presidency intelligence briefings

In other security news: Twitter Suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Account