2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

I think we have been taught a very important lesson.

What would that be?

"Don't follow con men?"
"Don't pretend that Trump has anything resembling 'morals'?"
"The people who pretend that they are going to be big and tough won't do a damned thing when the going actually gets tough?"
The Republicans will support treason and insurrection to stay in power?"

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Some people think that they are a law unto themselves:  Judge erupts at Jan. 6 defendant who refused mask: 'You don't make the rules' (msn.com)

Guess who will win this test of wills.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry,

There have been a bunch of these idiots who don't seem to understand that this is 'real'. 

Including Green,  Gaetz, Gosar & Gohmert.

They tried to visit the 'political prisoners' in jail for the Jan 6 insurrection attempt.
They were denied (go figure). 
They made a big stink about it.

So as a result, a defendant looking to get conditions of release modified was refused.

https://www.rawstory.com/alex-harkrider/?fbclid=IwAR1o1DVFpQhGzxCW5bnMQJt5Bf8p1RCSVG_3iTnOVmKp1w_suHqANMPdNWw

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

We already knew that.

Apparently you did not.  Your very first post in this thread was ecstatic over the idea that your traitors would . . . win.  "History in the making!"  "Tune in to CSPAN!"  You were hoping that they would in fact stop the certification of the vote and illegally appoint Trump as leader, instead of the democratically elected winner.

10 hours ago, billvon said:

Apparently you did not.  Your very first post in this thread was ecstatic over the idea that your traitors would . . . win.  "History in the making!"  "Tune in to CSPAN!"  You were hoping that they would in fact stop the certification of the vote and illegally appoint Trump as leader, instead of the democratically elected winner.

You have to remember that Ron's version of a 'traitor' is not quite in line with most people.

Hi folks,

I've been out of town for 3 days. **  Have not seen any news except here, just now.

Is Trump back in the White House? *

Curious minds want to know.

Jerry Baumchen

* Well, today is the big day.  :$

** Been white-water rafting on the Deschutes River - I'm right on the bubble for getting too old for this crazy stuff. >.<

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I've been out of town for 3 days. **  Have not seen any news except here, just now.

Is Trump back in the White House? *

Curious minds want to know.

Jerry Baumchen

* Well, today is the big day.  :$

** Been white-water rafting on the Deschutes River - I'm right on the bubble for getting too old for this crazy stuff. >.<

August 13 is the date.  Waiting. . . .