2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

38 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

...That so far, there are TWO 'left wing terrorists' who have been arrested? 

How many Trump supporters have been arrested? Hint: A lot.
How many of the people arrested for destructive behavior during the BLM protests turned out to be Alt-Right types? Hint: A lot....

Gotta hand it to Ron. Most people would know that when the SHTF you keep your head low, MYOB and say nothing.

trump has had four years to teach and condition a whole generation of right wing terrorists. They don't just hate the left, they hate the government as well. They will likely be active for a couple years and Ron wants to keep score.

Once they learn their actions won't achieve their goals. Learn that Americans all sail in the same boat. The ones not dead or in prison will settle down.

I don't think Ron's all that worried about it.

I don't see anything he's doing (says he's doing) as violating any sort of law. He can tout the Alt-Right and share their lies as much as he wants. He won't get booted off here for doing it, and it's not illegal. 
He's not advocating violence, just approving of it and expressing his hope that it will escalate.

I think he's got a pretty workable plan for SHTF too. He's in a community that is pretty uniform, and maybe somewhat self sufficient. The defense plans and ideas he's shared on here (betting that it isn't all of them) are somewhat silly and based in movies & TV instead of reality, but it sounds like his community would be reasonably secure unless attacked by a fairly large group (that's where 'keep your head low and MYOB' come in). 

As far as the Alt-Right go, I think they are going to fade away for the most part fairly quickly. 
Some won't. The KKK has been around for 160+ years. The Nazis have been around for 90+. I think the Proud Boys are not going to go away soon.
But without Trump actively encouraging them from the podium of the presidency, without the extreme Alt Right (Bannon, Miller, ect) in the Cabinet, they won't grow.
With the FBI going after the insurrectionists from Capitol, they're likely to learn a very clear lesson that actions have consequences (I hope). 
If Trump gets prosecuted for his crimes, I think that lesson would be even more clear. 

Without the large reach of the bigger social media sites (FB, Twitter, Parler, ect), the Qcumbers will have trouble recruiting new members. Hopefully the current crop of idiots will slowly realize they've been had, when NONE of the garbage they claim comes to pass.

It's going to take time, and will never fully go away (it was present before Trump and will be there after). But it should decline.

CBS national news had an interview with him & his partner. Apparently they were off duty and went to the Capitol on their own.

The other guy had some choice words (beeps) for the insurrectionists. 
From the interview I saw, they were telling the Capitol cops how they "had their back" last summer, but then beat them and tried to kill them.

Link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-riots-cops-describe-facing-pro-trump-rioters/

49 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I don't think Ron's all that worried about it.

I don't see anything he's doing (says he's doing) as violating any sort of law. He can tout the Alt-Right and share their lies as much as he wants. He won't get booted off here for doing it, and it's not illegal. 
He's not advocating violence, just approving of it and expressing his hope that it will escalate.

I think he's got a pretty workable plan for SHTF too. He's in a community that is pretty uniform, and maybe somewhat self sufficient. The defense plans and ideas he's shared on here (betting that it isn't all of them) are somewhat silly and based in movies & TV instead of reality, but it sounds like his community would be reasonably secure unless attacked by a fairly large group (that's where 'keep your head low and MYOB' come in). 

As far as the Alt-Right go, I think they are going to fade away for the most part fairly quickly. 
Some won't. The KKK has been around for 160+ years. The Nazis have been around for 90+. I think the Proud Boys are not going to go away soon.
But without Trump actively encouraging them from the podium of the presidency, without the extreme Alt Right (Bannon, Miller, ect) in the Cabinet, they won't grow.
With the FBI going after the insurrectionists from Capitol, they're likely to learn a very clear lesson that actions have consequences (I hope). 
If Trump gets prosecuted for his crimes, I think that lesson would be even more clear. 

Without the large reach of the bigger social media sites (FB, Twitter, Parler, ect), the Qcumbers will have trouble recruiting new members. Hopefully the current crop of idiots will slowly realize they've been had, when NONE of the garbage they claim comes to pass.

It's going to take time, and will never fully go away (it was present before Trump and will be there after). But it should decline.

Hi Joe,

Re:  'they're likely to learn a very clear lesson that actions have consequences'

I hope that each & every one of them gets at least two yrs in a federal lockup.

I do not want anything to do with any 'misdemeanor' charges.

Due to work, I've been in the federal prison at Lompoc, CA about 5-6 times, and the club fed at Allenwood, PA about 3-4 times.  I would not want to do a day in either of them.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)

The FBI is very likely to go after the terror funding networks:

A network of far-right agitators across the country spent weeks organizing and raising money for a mass action to overturn President Trump’s election loss.

In the middle of the attack on the US Capital one of the criminals:"Mr. Lee paused for some impromptu fund-raising. “If you couldn’t make the trip, give five to 10 bucks,” he told his viewers, seeking donations for the legal costs of two jailed “patriots,” a leader of the far-right Proud Boys and an ally who had clashed with the police during an armed incursion at Oregon’s statehouse....

Much is still unknown about the planning and financing of the storming of the Capitol, aiming to challenge Mr. Trump’s electoral defeat. What is clear is that it was driven, in part, by a largely ad hoc network of low-budget agitators, including far-right militants, Christian conservatives and ardent adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory. Mr. Lee is all three...

On an online ride-sharing forum, Patriot Caravans for 45, more than 4,000 members coordinated travel from as far away as California and South Dakota. Some 2,000 people donated at least $181,700 to another site,...

Oath Keepers, a self-identified militia whose members breached the Capitol, had solicited donations online to cover “gas, airfare, hotels, food and equipment.” Many others raised money through the crowdfunding site GoFundMe or, more often, its explicitly Christian counterpart, GiveSendGo. (On Monday, the money transfer service PayPal stopped working with GiveSendGo because of its links to the violence at the Capitol.)"

‘Proud Boys Hawaii’ founder Nicholas Ochs ordered to yield passport

FROM GiveSendGo " Nick is being held by  DHS in Hawaii for covering the rally in DC for his conserative news blog "the Ochs Report".  The investigation is due to  a photo Nick took inside of the Capitol building.  Without proper legal help Nick could be in jeapordy.  
Nick has a long history of activism and is a military vet.  He is a husband and a father.  Let's get him home!
UPDATE: Due to the grace of God and your generosity Nick is with his family recuperating.  
Before even being charged with anything Nick was taken to prison and held in solitary confinement for 5 days!
"

So just to be clear evangelicals are fundraising to support The Proud Boys, their terror assault on the Congress and The House

Edited by Phil1111

8 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Thanks for sharing.

Ron - What are your thoughts about the idea that the protesters were attacking the police? Including wanting to kill one with his own gun?
Considering that those folks were trying to con the cops into standing down, claiming 'we had your back last summer', it's hard to pretend they are Antifa.

On a slightly different note, the original 'rally' where Trump incited insurrection was fairly sophisticated. 
It wasn't a 'first attempt' at this sort of thing.
So some folks are asking 'who put it together?' and 'who paid for it?'

The answers aren't terribly surprising.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-capitol-siege-campaigns-elections-d14c78d53b3a212658223252fec87e99?fbclid=IwAR05Kpri-zgbAGFPK5hwNTe7d0zWT9TeKhJoqYNgAyNq7HUUulha9lguXTg

23 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Ron - What are your thoughts

My thoughts concerning attacks from liberal/communists posing as Democrats, don't pick up the rope. Just wait, Biden may be president, but we won't stop fighting for our country. We are patriots.

Right now I'm feeling a lot like when Vietnam was over. We got sucked in by the Democrats and screwed over by the liberals fed by the MSM.

However, for the record, I will respect your president as much as you respected mine.

19 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

However, for the record, I will respect your president as much as you respected mine.

Liberalism is triumphant once again. A respectable man will replace the trash that your people love so much. Again the American Taliban is on the side of evil where all those who misuse the blessing of The Lord belong.

31 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

My thoughts concerning attacks from liberal/communists posing as Democrats, don't pick up the rope. Just wait, Biden may be president, but we won't stop fighting for our country. We are patriots.

Right now I'm feeling a lot like when Vietnam was over. We got sucked in by the Democrats and screwed over by the liberals fed by the MSM.

Ahhh...  Poor baby. Absolutely, just hate Biden before he has had one day just as you did Obama. A lot of us liberal/communists don't like some of what Biden stands for but at least he is a decent man and not a non-stop embarrassment to America. Enjoy the next 4 years, Ron.

On 1/17/2021 at 2:25 PM, Faicon9493 said:

It's not the Republicans. It's the Patriots. The Republican Party was our main channel to vote. It is time, I think, for the Libertarian Party to become the organized party of the Patriots.

I heard Brian Kilmeade quote a source this morning that said in a recent survey 54% of the people believe that America's number problem is the people. Think about that. Over have the people believe the other half is the problem.

God help us. We are in for a very turbulent time.

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

It's not the Republicans. It's the Patriots. The Republican Party was our main channel to vote. It is time, I think, for the Libertarian Party to become the organized party of the Patriots.

That would be perfect. America needs a third party to divide the right.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Let's all hope that the "patriots" stop killing cops, vandalizing and looting our government buildings and planting bombs.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, RonD1120 said:

Evidence that I have seen indicates number 3. Understand, I do not follow any of the MSM sources. I saw videos from people who were there.

How do your videos from people who were there show that it was really Antifa breaking into the building? The whole point would be that they were pretending to be Trump supporters, right? So where are your videos and how do they show that it wasn't really a bunch of Trump supporters?

15 minutes ago, jakee said:

How do your videos from people who were there show that it was really Antifa breaking into the building? 

The best proof that it was not Antifa was that Trump was giddy and wandering around the White House bragging about how great it was.  This is a guy who runs for the basement the instant there's a scary BLM protest anywhere nearby.  He knew that all the violence and vitriol were directed at his enemies.

He knew exactly what he had done, and what his people were doing.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

this should get reported as a threat.  glad you're not too scared to put those threats in writing.  you're not a patriot, you're a terrorist.  the folks calling themselves patriots are in fact terrorists.  you're not gonna go watch the inauguration, are you?  i'd stay away if i were you, you may get accidentally swept into a federal charge just trying to watch history being made...

• Like 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I heard Brian Kilmeade quote a source this morning that said in a recent survey 54% of the people believe that America's number problem is the people. Think about that. Over have the people believe the other half is the problem.

God help us. We are in for a very turbulent time.

You are not a patriot, Ron. Oxford Dictionary definition: A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors. If you truly supported America then you would support the very processes that combined together make it a country. But you do not. You want things changed to fit your personal likes. That is different. Also, you enjoy complaining and fervently awaiting SHTF and the Apocalypse from the safety of your rocking chair but given the call to arms by Trump to go to the nations Capitol to play act patriot games you stayed home so as not to miss a minute of Brian Kilmeade and Fox and Friends. That was like the big enchilada and holy grail all advertised in advance and approved by your leader and yet you just chilled and waited for others to do your work. You blew it.

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 4