2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Apparently, bragging about being part of the insurrection attempt is NOT a good way to impress women.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990218018/bumble-blunder-man-allegedly-boasts-about-capitol-riot-on-dating-app-is-arrested

Above average IQ was not a requirement to participate in the riot.

Remember the insurrectionist who was beating up the cop using a flagpole (American flag still flying on it) as a weapon? He was also shown on video using both his thumbs attempting to gouge a cop's eyes out.

He's been arrested & charged. 

He's a former (20 year service) NYPD officer. Marine veteran too.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/ex-nypd-cop-took-part-in-violence-at-capitol-riot-feds-say/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&fbclid=IwAR2gCqDYi9ZbqsBhSQjre6I-7gqrZ36lZJVik0IZLC4LUJjcxFkxLoh7jSs

9 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Remember the insurrectionist who was beating up the cop using a flagpole (American flag still flying on it) as a weapon? He was also shown on video using both his thumbs attempting to gouge a cop's eyes out.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/ex-nypd-cop-took-part-in-violence-at-capitol-riot-feds-say/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&fbclid=IwAR2gCqDYi9ZbqsBhSQjre6I-7gqrZ36lZJVik0IZLC4LUJjcxFkxLoh7jSs

I thought Blue Lives Mattered.:$

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Just like any other ordinary tourist.

4 minutes ago, jakee said:

Just like any other ordinary tourist.

Why, just the other day I tried to gouge a cop's eyes out.  It was all a simple misunderstanding - I thought that he was an atheist.  It happens all the time.  No big deal.

On a somewhat similar note, the Proud Boys aren't quite as "proud" as they used to be.

They're running scared. Its almost as if they didn't think that a violent insurrection attempt would have consequences.

Its almost as if they thought they could trust Trump. 
They didn't realize he was conning them. 

"We are f*cked," one message says. "They are coming for us."

"I understand that we've taken some risks that we shouldn't have taken. We've done some things we shouldn't have done."

Nordean also disavowed former president Donald Trump, saying he believed they had been duped into storming the Capitol to overturn the election.

"He says he thought they were fighting for some secret plan that didn't come to fruition and that Trump [left them] hanging high and dry," the FBI summary reads.

What a bunch of suckers.

Link:https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-storm-capitol/?fbclid=IwAR0Y6RkMQAZVC4cK0GmMwcpjBL6B6DFSuX55jnxhsSH7kS0TXJ8r_FOZvck

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

This is why taking a knee during the anthem is such a disgrace.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Here is video of that friendly tourist from the cops POV:

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

That is because the GOP is slowly turning into the Fascist Party of the US.

Well, given that the KKK/Nazi march in Charlottesville back in 2017 (put on by those 'very fine people') was really supposed to turn into a US version of 'Kristallnicht', given that Trump used US troops against peaceful protesters, given that Trump incited the insurrection attempt that is the main subject of this thread, given especially that the very few Rs that have spoken out against this have been silenced and ostracized...

You should have used the past tense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ryoder said:

NYT video report of January 6. 40 minutes. Largely composed by video taken by the "tourists" themselves:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000007606996/capitol-riot-trump-supporters.html

Hi Robert,

A 40 minute short course on How to Incriminate Yourself.

You can take it Pass/Fail.  ;P

Jerry Baumchen

Looks like one of those "lost tourists" is going to be going to jail without bail until his trial.

Thomas Robertson, a former cop, was arrested after the Jan 6th insurrection, and then released with the provision that he surrender his weapons while waiting for trial.  

Well, he didn't feel like it.  In fact, he bought 34 more weapons.  And when authorities searched his home, they found partially assembled pipe bombs.  (And in case the police weren't sure what the pipe bombs were for, the box was labeled "BOOBY TRAPS.")

Since Jan 6th he's been quite active on social media.  Some excerpts:

“Well.....Fuck you. Being nice, polite, writing letters and sending emails hasn't worked...All that's left is violence and YOU and your ‘Friends on the other side of the isle’ have pushed Americans into that corner. The picture of Senators cowering on the floor with genuine fear on their faces is the most American thing I have seen in my life. Once....for real....you people ACTUALLY realized who you work for.”

“Peace is done. Now is the time for all the braggart ‘Patriots’ to buckle armor or shut the fuck up. Facebook warriors time is done. The next revolution started 1/6/21 in case you ‘Im ready’ and ‘standing by” guys missed it.”

"The next revolution started in DC 1/6/21.  The only voice these people will now listen to is VIOLENCE. So,respectfully. Buckle armor or just stay at home.”

It will be fun to see his lawyer in court trying to get him released.  "Well, Your Honor, he's not a violent guy, and he promises to not shoot or blow anyone up before his trial.  And this time he will really give up all his guns, he promises."

On 6/18/2021 at 2:46 PM, ryoder said:

Here is video of that friendly tourist from the cops POV:

Washington State has an official visitors guide. Space needle, scenic roadmaps, etc. Now the GOP is putting together a Washington DC "Official visitors guide".

1. Layout of the capitol building with all entrances and exits marked.

2. Good places to get weapons and hide weapons.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

A 40 minute short course on How to Incriminate Yourself.

You can take it Pass/Fail.  ;P

Jerry Baumchen

Without a doubt, we will "remember this day forever."

I don't know what's next but something is coming. We all feel it.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Without a doubt, we will "remember this day forever."

A lot of Trump supporters are trying their very best to forget it.  But at least 500 people who were IN the mob will likely remember this day forever; they've been charged for their crimes and will likely see convictions, jail time, and fines - and when they are released, many will be felons, unable to own guns or vote for years.

And I hear getting a job as a felon is difficult.  Hopefully they will be able to find something.

I don't know what's next but something is coming. We all feel it.

Your "it's coming soon" "SHTF" "we are preparing" predictions have been going on for - what? 18 years now?