2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

(edited)
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

God is still on the throne. It is now up to us to determine and serve His will, on earth as it is in heaven.

God is a masochistic sociopath.

I thought the almighty didn't have to shit. And while he is on the throne, does he spend his time twittering?

Yes, I know I'm going to hell. I expect to meet quite a few skydivers down there at the hell boogie.

Edited by obelixtim

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

He already posted he's going to hunker down, volunteer in the food bank and work with veterans in mental health. All of those sound like good options.

Wendy P.

That's warm and fuzzy but shouldn't he also be acknowledging a little truth before asking the rest of us to give absolution to everyone passing out canned food?

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

That's warm and fuzzy but shouldn't he also be acknowledging a little truth before asking the rest of us to give absolution to everyone passing out canned food?

He should, but he is not required to. No absolution is coming from me. I ask nor receive any quarter. He has already stated that he gets all the love he needs from his people and his belief. Like with all the other mistakes he has ever made and whatever mistreatment he may have given to others, in his mind it is all swept away by his Lord. You don't have to believe it yourself, but you have to accept that nothing you say will change it.

8 hours ago, gowlerk said:

He should, but he is not required to. No absolution is coming from me. I ask nor receive any quarter. He has already stated that he gets all the love he needs from his people and his belief. Like with all the other mistakes he has ever made and whatever mistreatment he may have given to others, in his mind it is all swept away by his Lord. You don't have to believe it yourself, but you have to accept that nothing you say will change it.

Yabut his own people are turning on him already. The Proud Boys announced yesterday that trump is a "total failure". This after they "stand back and stand by" for trump they were repaid W/O pardons or even a mention in trump's final address.

Does that count for nothing?

9 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Like with all the other mistakes he has ever made and whatever mistreatment he may have given to others, in his mind it is all swept away by his Lord.

And you think that is his counsel to the troubled people he claims to help? That they should not face the truth and the consequences of their actions but to simply forget all of that and follow the Lord? Not a chance. If he has truly had 2 minutes of training he knows that unless he gets the client to the position where they think, "ya' that was dumb, I really shouldn't have done that or I really shouldn't have seen things that way or similar" they won't get better. 

14 hours ago, wmw999 said:

He already posted he's going to hunker down, volunteer in the food bank and work with veterans in mental health. All of those sound like good options.

Wendy P.

5 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

And you think that is his counsel to the troubled people he claims to help? That they should not face the truth and the consequences of their actions but to simply forget all of that and follow the Lord? Not a chance. If he has truly had 2 minutes of training he knows that unless he gets the client to the position where they think, "ya' that was dumb, I really shouldn't have done that or I really shouldn't have seen things that way or similar" they won't get better. 

Like better. When you're suckered by a carnival barker. When you're a alcoholic and not reached absolute bottom. Its hard to admit that you've made a mistake.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Very true (and well put).

But Ron doesn't want to or need to 'get better'.

He's going to keep hating liberals, fearing antifa and waiting for SHTF.

He'll never admit that Q was a hoax, Trump was an incompetent buffoon, or any of it.

Not to anyone else, not to himself. 

• Like 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Do you think he was still undercover and a CI?

I doubt it.

According to the article, he ratted out a variety of drug folks, human smugglers and gamblers.

Also according to the article, he hadn't cooperated since 2012.

It reads like a typical 'rat'. His ass was in trouble, so he did what he could to get out of trouble by giving the cops a bunch of people that they wanted more than him.

Edit to add:

Besides, he wasn't at the insurrection attempt. 

He had been arrested a couple days earlier and told to get out of town.
So what would have been the purpose of having a CI arrested and booted from the area?

Edited by wolfriverjoe

52 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Besides, he wasn't at the insurrection attempt. 

He had been arrested a couple days earlier and told to get out of town.
So what would have been the purpose of having a CI arrested and booted from the area?

sounds to me like they were taking care of an informant.  like not wanting him to go to jail and have the wire discovered, or have someone find out he was a rat and get killed.  either way, he says he was never an informant when everyone else can prove he was, so is not to be trusted any longer.

59 minutes ago, sfzombie13 said:

sounds to me like they were taking care of an informant.  like not wanting him to go to jail and have the wire discovered, or have someone find out he was a rat and get killed.  either way, he says he was never an informant when everyone else can prove he was, so is not to be trusted any longer.

Maybe.

More likely he ratted out enough people to make the prosecutor happy back in 14, and wasn't an informant anymore.

The story says there's no indication that he was acting in that capacity anymore.
He's not facing any charges of that sort now either, so no reason to be a rat.

7 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

no reason to trust him either, as he denied ever having done it.  could've been white supremacist sympathizers in the police that rescued him also...

The reason not to trust him is that he's a criminal. He was on trial for fraud when he cut a deal for information.

4 hours ago, jakee said:

The reason not to trust him is that he's a criminal. He was on trial for fraud when he cut a deal for information.

so?  there is nothing saying that just because he was on trial for something means he would lie.  if he was caught lying about it once, no reason to assume he will not lie later.  i know lots of criminals, most of whom can be trusted implicitly, once you know what their faults are.  like the guy you can't leave money lying around, or the guy you don't trust with your girlfriend.  i trust most criminals much more than almost any politicians, for example.  at least criminals are mainly just regular folks, while most politicians are scum.

34 minutes ago, jakee said:

Everywhere is a fraudster’s office.

have you ever heard of rehabilitation?  you know, the thing they always say they're going for in prison?  i am here to tell you that people do change, and often.  avoiding federal charges is one way to get scared straight.  i used to be a bad person, but have changed dramatically.  does that mean i am still bad?  if your position is that people cannot change their habits or actions, i'm done here.  i can't stand wasting my time on people who can't be bothered to think.