2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

I got in a little late on Biden's speech,1205, where he talked about unity and ending the uncivil war. It was positive.

It is over, I will now retreat to the confines of my church group and community with the main objective of ministry to those in need. We still have folks who need food. My wife and I work in our church food bank. Veterans are still committing suicide at the rate of 20-22 per day. I am a crisis counselor in two veterans organizations.

God is still on the throne. Jesus Christ is the answer. Judgment begins with His people.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I got in a little late on Biden's speech,1205, where he talked about unity and ending the uncivil war. It was positive.

It is over, I will now retreat to the confines of my church group and community with the main objective of ministry to those in need. We still have folks who need food. My wife and I work in our church food bank. Veterans are still committing suicide at the rate of 20-22 per day. I am a crisis counselor in two veterans organizations.

God is still on the throne. Jesus Christ is the answer. Judgment begins with His people.

So....America is not great again?

19 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This is how to make America great — helping its people, because America is the sum of its people. 
I volunteer at the food bank too, and do hiking trail maintenance
Wendy P. 

17 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I wish you the best of luck with your food bank and veterans counseling work. Please also use your skills to help heal the divisions caused by the Q and QAnon frauds and all of the lies and deceits perpetrated by the Trump administration. As you know, healing starts with recognizing the problem. Those folks will also need help to move on.

8 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In effect that is true. We lost our national pride. We lost the ability to communicate openly. Most important, we lost the power of our vote.

You’re mistaken. Trump, Cruz, Hawley and the rest of them may have tried to steal the power of your vote, but they failed. Your vote is intact.

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

we lost the power of our vote.

Your group failed to get more votes than the other group. What that means is that your group must reach out to the other side and win some of them over. Power must be shared, you don't own it, you have to earn it each and every election. Why is it that when Trump won it was because God wanted it, yet somehow Biden is not God's choice? How can this be Ron?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Your group failed to get more votes than the other group. What that means is that your group must reach out to the other side and win some of them over. Power must be shared, you don't own it, you have to earn it each and every election. Why is it that when Trump won it was because God wanted it, yet somehow Biden is not God's choice? How can this be Ron?

Very eloquent. Really.

Wendy P.

(edited)
47 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In effect that is true. We lost our national pride. We lost the ability to communicate openly. Most important, we lost the power of our vote.

Is there a dropzone.com method of tagging posts as containing disputed or fictional information?

Because literally none of that is true.

YOU may have lost your pride but it’s a FACT that America’s reputation is the lowest it’s been in recent history. Most rational people are proud that democracy stood an assault from MAGA insurrectionists. Most people are optimistic about regaining their national pride. 

You haven’t lost your ability to communicate openly. It’s just your conspiracist bullshit and hateful rhetoric is no longer tolerated on private platforms. You should never have HAD that ability.

Edited by yoink

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

After the first sentence, literally nothing is true.

How do you explain that God's chosen one turned out to be such a disaster?

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Ron, for the zillionth time there was no evidence of fraud or any other wrong doing with the vote. Trump simply suffered a resounding defeat on election day. 60 court cases and even his own Attorney General say so. Sometimes you need to just step back and see you were wrong.

10 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

God is still on the throne. It is now up to us to determine and serve His will, on earth as it is in heaven.

Very true.  Do you want to spend your time making positive change?  Reaching across the aisle to find commonality with the rest of America?  Or cling to a discredited and failed theory about blood-drinking pedophile criminals in the basements of pizza places?  Your choice.