2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Notable arrests from the insurrection attempt:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/us/politics/capitol-arrests.html?auth=login-email&campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20210114&instance_id=25992&login=email&nl=the-morning&regi_id=118682468&segment_id=49260&te=1&user_id=94f58d5b96ea75e238c5bfb8bc8f5a2c

Includes 2 off duty cops, one now-resigned state legislator, one Olympic gold medalist (swim relay), one son of a New York judge, one New York MTA employee who called in 'sick' (and is facing discipline for that), one retired Air Force LTC and AF Academy grad, and a bunch of idiots who fell for the Q line.

Over 100k tips (not including phone calls) to the FBI. 
Apparently the idea of insurrection to install Trump as dictator isn't as unifying as Ron would have you think.

And, to our credit, not one Airspeed Member. We are the champions!

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Pfff... like a Marine would fall for Q. SEALs sure but not a Marine.

Sadly, I know an ex-marine who fits the profile. This will likely go over as well as a turd in the Christmas punch bowl but I'm of the opinion that the years long Christianization of all of our armed forces, with the Army in the lead, requires all of us to wonder where any individual soldiers loyalty will ultimately lie. Just as we now need to concern ourselves with, based on actual awful evidence, where lies our police officers loyalty.  Pollyannish assertions that a Sadat like assassination could never happen here because of X, Y or Z must be tempered by an honest appraisal of those whom we trust to protect our leaders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Sadly, I know an ex-marine who fits the profile. This will likely go over as well as a turd in the Christmas punch bowl but I'm of the opinion that the years long Christianization of all of our armed forces, with the Army in the lead, requires all of us to wonder where any individual soldiers loyalty will ultimately lie. Just as we now need to concern ourselves with, based on actual awful evidence, where lies our police officers loyalty.  Pollyannish assertions that a Sadat like assassination could never happen here because of X, Y or Z must be tempered by an honest appraisal of those whom we trust to protect our leaders.

TriGirl to the secret service?

Just now, Phil1111 said:

TriGirl to the secret service?

Not that I do not enjoy repeating myself, realizing it or not, but I am of the opinion that TriGirl should be kidnapped and set to work on something serious like the Secret Service whether she likes it or not. 

52 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Hi Joe,

Re:  'with the Army in the lead'

I'm thinking that the military academies are really in the lead.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
7 hours ago, billvon said:

As a side note, imagine going back to 1990 and telling people that, 30 years in the future, Arnold Schwarzenegger would be using Conan's sword to condemn Donald Trump for launching an insurrection, led by overweight neo-Nazis and white supremacists, to take over the Capital building and install him as a dictator.  People would say "that's too absurd even for whatever movie you are talking about."

can i use this?  with full credit of course.  screen name or something more personal?  or do you want it to be anonymous?

Edited by sfzombie13
put the actual part i wanted to quote and take out the rest, duh...

3 hours ago, ryoder said:

Best headline I've seen today:

Vice: The Guy Who Flew a Confederate Flag in the Capitol Has Predictably Surrendered

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvx5a8/the-guy-who-flew-a-confederate-flag-in-the-capitol-has-predictably-surrendered

LOL!

Waitaminute!  He has a son named Hunter who attacked the capital, along with a mob supported by foreign funding?  Has Hunter ever done drugs or gone to China?  When did Trump first know about Hunter, and how long has he supported him???

I think we need four Congressional committees, three special prosecutors, two angry DA's and a partridge in a pear tree to investigate Trump's Hunter to see how much damage that Trump-endorsed China seditionist has already done to the United States of America!  I mean, Biden's son was bad enough, but he never attacked the United States capital and tried to destroy democracy!

5 hours ago, Phil1111 said:
6 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Quite likely, I'm thinking. However, I'm certain TriGirl has the Marines in line.

Pfff... like a Marine would fall for Q. SEALs sure but not a Marine.

I appreciate the love, guys, but I think we all know Phil's statement is inaccurate!  And Joe -- again, "not possible from PNG!"  ;)

(edited)
41 minutes ago, billvon said:

I bet if you spend the rest of your life searching, you might even find a second.

The president's mouthpiece announces for weeks in advance that riots will take place. Then its a surprise that nutjobs from across the US gather.

Its OK because day after day MSM announces further upcoming SHTF events based on FBI reports. Even in our little SC some anticipate the glorious day of SHTF. As if its a Sunday picnic with balloons for the kids.

Edited by Phil1111

11 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

While he should get the book thrown at him just like anyone else who was there, he's considered a joke by pretty much anyone from the BLM side of things. I've seen tweets going back for mooooonths from organisers explicitly calling him out for trying to incite shit and take things over, and telling basically anyone who'll listen to keep him the fuck away from events.

He's definitely aligned himself with leftists for his grift, but that's all it's ever been - 100% grift and attempts to build his brand.

• Like 1

(edited)
37 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Keep digging Ron because 'Mind-blowing' number of crimes committed during Capitol riot, 160 case files opened, say officials

trump and his supporters "mind blowing number"....... Ron two so far(but i know you can find more).

Hi Phil,

Re:  'trump and his supporters "mind blowing number"....... Ron two'

That is all he needs to keep believing in Trump and the horse-puckey that Trumps spews.  Life will be tough for him when Trump is nothing but a nightmare in our history.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I'm thinking that Millard Fillmore is now smiling in his grave; Trump upset him as the worst POTUS in our history.  Hey, somebody had to do it.

Edited by JerryBaumchen

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

So someone who was not at the DC insurrection.

Keep looking, Ron.  It may take you years to find a second BLM type at the insurrection, but at least you will have someone else to blame for what your party did.  Isn't that what is really important?

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

More of the same what?

That so far, there are TWO 'left wing terrorists' who have been arrested? 

How many Trump supporters have been arrested? Hint: A lot.
How many of the people arrested for destructive behavior during the BLM protests turned out to be Alt-Right types? Hint: A lot.

This is very reminiscent of the claims of "voter fraud" by the right. 
It turns out that there's a LOT more committed by Trump fans than by anyone else.

• Like 1