2 2
RonD1120

History in the making

2 minutes ago, kallend said:

Ashli Babbitt remains a mystery to me. As a military trained individual, she should have known better than to go with the mob during the breach.

Just proof that the US military will accept recruits of lesser intelligence. 

14 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I spent most of yesterday viewing videos clearly showing that Antifa not only orchestrated the capitol break-in but may have been assisted by the capitol police. 

Ashli Babbitt remains a mystery to me. As a military trained individual, she should have known better than to go with the mob during the breach.

Also, an affidavit from a supposedly high level attorney in Italy states that evidence exists that servers in that country were used to receive and alter election data. Who knows what that means.

Understand this, the body of Christ in America, that is tens of millions of people, are praying that the election fraud will be exposed. Further, the organizing perpetrators will be identified and prosecuted. And finally, that President Trump will rightfully retain his second term.

If that does not happen, we will unite in prayer against the evil that will be the Biden administration.

This is spiritual warfare!

Hey Ron, what happened to the post where you said that if Biden won the election, you would consider it divine intervention?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lippy said:

I don't know how to split up the pie as far as what percentage this is amusing vs concerning. 

Ron spreads misinformation, but spiritual warfare/prayer/praying is all he advocates to do. In this post at least.

Praying won't do shit, so I'll give it a pass.

As soon as he suggests doing something concrete though like those idiots at the Capitol, then the banhammer should come down.

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

That is flippin' hilarious. Fess up Ron, where is the evidence of election fraud that stole the election?

The evidence is in his heart, right beside the evidence of his savior and the evidence that raccoons are a danger to America.

6 minutes ago, lippy said:

I dunno...my cousin once prayed so hard she pooped herself.  There are real dangers to spiritual warfare!

lippy, I'm toying with the idea of retiring from SC in advance of getting banned. If I do, would you be willing to take over my replies?

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

I spent most of yesterday viewing videos clearly showing that Antifa not only orchestrated the capitol break-in but may have been assisted by the capitol police. 

Also, an affidavit from a supposedly high level attorney in Italy states that evidence exists that servers in that country were used to receive and alter election data. Who knows what that means.

Understand this, the body of Christ in America, that is tens of millions of people, are praying that the election fraud will be exposed. Further, the organizing perpetrators will be identified and prosecuted. And finally, that President Trump will rightfully retain his second term.

If that does not happen, we will unite in prayer against the evil that will be the Biden administration.

This is spiritual warfare!

Hell must have frozen over, even Jeanine Pirro disagrees with you.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jeanine-pirro-slams-outright-criminal-bunch-of-freaks-responsible-for-capitol-riots-stop-trying-to-blame-antifa/

10 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

I had to see this for myself. Yes, she condemns the insurrection, but somehow remains totally oblivious to who caused it:

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I had to see this for myself. Yes, she condemns the insurrection, but somehow remains totally oblivious to who caused it:

Yes her. Who is worse, those who follow because they have poor critical thinking skills. Or those who enable for profit or enable to endear themselves to power? She is far far worse than Ashli E. Babbitt. As is FOX that gives her a MAGAphone.

42 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

BRILLIANT!

But whoever wrote that speech missed a good punch line. It should have ended "for those who doubt the American people and spirit I tell you this"

"We'll be back".

It's a great speech, but they should stay away from the blacksmithing analogies. Lets not quench our democracy and make it brittle. :rofl:

1 hour ago, yoink said:

It's a great speech, but they should stay away from the blacksmithing analogies. Lets not quench our democracy and make it brittle. :rofl:

It's okay to quench, as long as you properly temper afterward to remove internal stresses. Just throw democracy in an oven on broil for a few hours. Should be quite durable after that.

23 hours ago, ryoder said:

Within a few days she will decide it was Antifa ("everyone is saying it's Antifa and BLM") and her need to avoid that topic will neatly go away.

antifa_blame.jpg

(edited)
6 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Parler is gone, but the faux "patriots" still have this site to find each other. Scroll down to the links to the photo pages:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

I looked and looked but no picture of Donald, Don Jr., Rudy, Ted Cruz, etc.

Anyway this may be almost as good:

PGA Championship 2022 canceled at Trump’s golf course after Capitol riot

The Skilled Golfers Affiliation of America voted Sunday to cancel the PGA Championship at President Trump’s New Jersey golf course subsequent yr over the US Capitol riot.

Seth Waugh, CEO of the PGA of America, mentioned the group was pressured to chop ties with Trump and the golf membership in Bedminster after his feedback fueled a riot at the US Capitol constructing final week.

“We discover ourselves in a political scenario not of our making,” Waugh mentioned. “Our feeling was given the tragic occasions of Wednesday that we might now not maintain it at Bedminster…The one actual course of motion was to depart.”

Edited by Phil1111