promise5

Boring Baby News :-)

I’m a month late but I thought I would let everyone that creeps through here know. 
He’s arrived!!!!

Dec. 3rd

Benjamin

9lbs 2oz

Yes, I think he’s perfect! And yes this is the craziest time of my life. I’m back teaching and he’s back with me,bundled right on me and listens/sleeps while I teach. 
I’m lucky enough to be able to have a mini nursery set up in my classroom. 

DBFF4FF5-AA84-4FBB-AF01-139B04573E47.jpeg

• Like 4

(edited)

I used to think baby news was boring. Then I got a grandson and now a granddaughter on the way. Suddenly babies are awesome! Congratulations! And guess what?  My daughter is also a teacher.

Edited by gowlerk

Sorry, I’ve been out of the loop. 
Benjamin (lol)and I are teaching combined classes for grades 3-6th,all subjects. I also have a 9th grader part-time. 
I’m loving every minute!! One of the funniest things my 3rd graders have come up with is “bra milk”. They’re all aware of how I feed Benjamin in privacy of course. They just started calling it bra milk on their own. :p

• Like 1

13 hours ago, promise5 said:

Sorry, I’ve been out of the loop. 
Benjamin (lol)and I are teaching combined classes for grades 3-6th,all subjects. I also have a 9th grader part-time. 
I’m loving every minute!! One of the funniest things my 3rd graders have come up with is “bra milk”. They’re all aware of how I feed Benjamin in privacy of course. They just started calling it bra milk on their own. :p

Milk factories :) 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:15 AM, promise5 said:

I’m a month late but I thought I would let everyone that creeps through here know. 
He’s arrived!!!!

Dec. 3rd

Benjamin

9lbs 2oz

Yes, I think he’s perfect! And yes this is the craziest time of my life. I’m back teaching and he’s back with me,bundled right on me and listens/sleeps while I teach. 
I’m lucky enough to be able to have a mini nursery set up in my classroom. 

DBFF4FF5-AA84-4FBB-AF01-139B04573E47.jpeg

Sooo cuute! 

It’s hard to believe he was ever that small!!!

I’m a blessed momma and I LOVE every minute. He still doesn’t sleep through the night, the chunk needs to keep his strength up I guess. Gets up twice for a bottle and then back to sleep, he loves his food! Plus, he doesn’t seem to need a lot of sleep , I’ve adjusted or I think I’ve adjusted. Lol Still teaching and he’s still in the classroom with me. 
More boring baby news,  I know. 

B5DBAE67-B8E2-4198-8FBB-31373870AA47.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Actually, with everything that's going on in this world, all the depressing & frightening crap, a bit of happy news is quite welcome.

Glad to hear that you're both doing well.

/\ /\ /\ /\

Yeah that.

He's a handsome young man.

They turn 18 real fast.