FREETRY

USPA Being Sued Federal ?

FREETRY

Dose anyone know about the USPA being sued in Federal Court ??

If you google it you will find this

lawsuit

Now someone is spreading this thread all over FB. STOP IT unless you have some real info.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

FREETRY

Well there is a federal suit in skydiving right now from my research! Possibly associated http://grandstranddaily.com/skydive-myrtle-beach-sues-horry-county-faa-federal-court/

Possibly associated with what? What kind of shit are you here stirring up? That lawsuit does not seem to mention USPA at all.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Why do you assume i am stirring shit up, I asked a simple question isn't this what this forum is for, and the premise of a forum to share and seek information? As for who i am, again this is place to seek and share information with out judgment. I do understand that this is in a group of skydivers and since i choose not to share my jump numbers and canopy size my voice is then null and void to to many of the inflated chest pounding proclaimed skygods. I hate to say that but its how i have been treated since getting my license. Everyone was so eager to be involved with my progression when i was a student now that I'm a newly licensed jumper I'm all of a sudden treated like a black sheep because i continue to ask questions. I ask this question because this is my any your sport. I heard this from a group of jumpers at the DZ this weekend and mabe because I'm new i was passed off as green back belly flyer but they wouldn't talk or explain it to me. So i asked, i did research, i looked at the past and formulated a hypothesis.

FREETRY

Why do you assume i am stirring shit up, I asked a simple question isn't this what this forum is for, and the premise of a forum to share and seek information? As for who i am, again this is place to seek and share information with out judgment. I do understand that this is in a group of skydivers and since i choose not to share my jump numbers and canopy size my voice is then null and void to to many of the inflated chest pounding proclaimed skygods. I hate to say that but its how i have been treated since getting my license. Everyone was so eager to be involved with my progression when i was a student now that I'm a newly licensed jumper I'm all of a sudden treated like a black sheep because i continue to ask questions. I ask this question because this is my any your sport. I heard this from a group of jumpers at the DZ this weekend and mabe because I'm new i was passed off as green back belly flyer but they wouldn't talk or explain it to me. So i asked, i did research, i looked at the past and formulated a hypothesis.

Fine. So ask about skydiving. Or gear. Not lawsuits. That's for legal forums. And for stirring up shit. We don't like lawsuits much around here. We like to talk about skydiving in the General Skydiving Forum.

If you seriously have heard something about a lawsuit give some detail. Your question is extremely vague. Maybe you need to brush up on basic communication skills. Might help you at the DZ too. But I don't know you so I can't say for sure.

So your saying in reference to to my question about "OUR" organization that its is not skydiving related. And if i wish to ask said questions about our "SKYDIVING" organization that this is not the place to do it? Because you don't take to kindly to those question askin types round these parts now do ya. Your words seem a little cliche now doesn't it ? If you have a answer to the question please provide it i am all ears but if you don't i believe you may be filling the role of forum troll in its truest form. You can easily move along if what you have to add to this is nothing but negativity and distain. The question asked was not complex in nature, demeaning or derogatory in nature by anymeans. It was direct and placed in a group called "General Skydiving Discussions".

FREETRY

So your saying in reference to to my question about "OUR" organization that its is not skydiving related. And if i wish to ask said questions about our "SKYDIVING" organization that this is not the place to do it? Because you don't take to kindly to those question askin types round these parts now do ya. Your words seem a little cliche now doesn't it ? If you have a answer to the question please provide it i am all ears but if you don't i believe you may be filling the role of forum troll in its truest form. You can easily move along if what you have to add to this is nothing but negativity and distain. The question asked was not complex in nature, demeaning or derogatory in nature by anymeans. It was direct and placed in a group called "General Skydiving Discussions".

You win, I'm done now. Thank you for your time and I hope you find your answer.

So after a night of investigating the rumors are true! This was copied from a Facebook group Skydive Myrtle Beach Supporters.

65 Defended named in Federal law suit from Skydive Myrtle Beach:

128 alleged Safety violation, none reported on the FAA website, no proof, numerous FOIA request to Agencies.
Even USPA decided to choose the the Agencies side!
(We pay to a organization that will not stand up for its members)
Lets see what they come up with!

Horry County Council Conway, SC 29526
Harold Worley Conway, SC 29526
Mark Lazarus Conway, SC 29526
Bill Howard Conway, SC 29526
Jimmy Washington Conway, SC 29526
Gary Loftus Conway, SC 29526
Tyler Servant Conway, SC 29526
Cam Crawford Conway, SC 29526
Harold Phillips Conway, SC 29526
Johnny Vaught Conway, SC 29526
W. Paul Prince Conway, SC 29526
Jody Prince Conway, SC 29526
Al Allen Conway, SC 29526
Pat Apone Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Jason Terrei Horry County Dept of Airports. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Charles Bree Horry County Dept of Airports. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Chad Cox Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Ed Dingley Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Brett Cullen Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Heather Solomon Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Jack Teal Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Tim Jackson Horry County Dept of Airports. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Nicol Lucas Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Randall Smith Horry County Dept of. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Buddy Lawrence Martin Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Sarah Glanders Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Lori Locklear Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Nikki Lucas Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Kirk Lovell Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Ray Griffin Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Lisa Bourcier Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Chris Eldridge Conway, SC 29526
Randolph Haldi Conway, SC 29526 Defendant,
Arrigo Carotti Conway, SC 29526 Defendant,
Frank Venegas 2560 Conway, SC 29526 Defendant,
Robinson Aviation Serve: Art Woolley, Greenville, SC 29607
Richard Allen Horry County Dept of Airports. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Glenn Ray Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Jack Griffin Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Bill Tiller Horry County Dept of Airports. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Phill Zell Horry County Dept of Airports Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Eduardo Angeles Washington, DC 20591
Randall Fiertz DC 20591 Defendant,
Thomas Winston College Park, GA 30337
Daniel Jones College Park, GA 30337
Larry Ayers College Park, GA 30337
Michael Odonnell Washington, DC 20591
Rob Hawks Washington, DC 20591
Brandon Goldberg College Park, GA 30337
James Cline Columbia, SC 29170
James Dangerfield Columbia, SC 29170
Howard Hollis Columbia, SC 29170
Gary Pendleton Columbia, SC 29170
Robert Giguere Columbia, SC 29170
Tom Moyer College Park, GA 30337
Darrel McMillen Columbia, SC 29170
Herman Smith College Park, GA 30337
Kevin Willis Washington, DC 20591
Migel Vasconcelos Washington, DC 20591

Randy Ottinger Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Defendant,
Ed Scott Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Defendant,
USPA 5401 Southpoint Centre Blvd. Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Defendant, State of South Carolina Attn: Allan Wilson PO Box 11549 Columbia, SC 29211 Defendant,
Federal Aviation Administration Ofice of the Chief Counsel 800 Independence Ave, SW Washington, DC 20591 Defendant,
HCDA Horry County Dept of Airports 1100 Jetport Road. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Defendant, SERVE: Scott Van Moppes, Airport Director JURISDICTION

FREETRY

Why do you assume i am stirring shit up, I asked a simple question isn't this what this forum is for, and the premise of a forum to share and seek information? As for who i am, again this is place to seek and share information with out judgment. I do understand that this is in a group of skydivers and since i choose not to share my jump numbers and canopy size my voice is then null and void...

Who are you?

You might read THIS. It's a sticky at the top of the forum.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hey look! Wet toilet paper sticks to the wall when you throw it!
:S

Your post, like all your preceding posts, tell us nothing!

Now we have to find out who you are so as to watch our back at every DZ for when you show up to sue.
Thanks Obama.

This thread was designed to start the conversation about what's going on In the industry and to be informative and also mabe gain some traction about ones fight to regain what was unlawfully and unjustly taken from us. This threads intent was done with good Intentions, I apologize for the false profile but I do not apologize for the information in the post. This is real the context is real but keeps getting brushed under the rug, it's real and needs to be brought to light.

It is pretty clear that you are a person with an axe to grind over the Myrtle Beach situation. That's fine, and a topic worth discussing. So tell us what you know and maybe it will get discussed.