RonD1120

A Tumultuous Christmas

This has been the most disturbing uncertain year of my life. It tops 1968 which was a bitch. There is only place to find the peace of mind we all so desperately desire and seek.

He is the reason for the season, Immanuel, or Emmanuel, Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Savior.

John 14:27 New King James Version

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Edited by RonD1120

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

This has been the most disturbing uncertain year of my life. It tops 1968 which was a bitch. There is only place to find the peace of mind we all so desperately desire and seek.

He is the reason for the season, Immanuel, or Emmanuel, Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Savior.

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Merry Christmas, Ron. I appreciate all the good wishes I can get. 
Wendy P. 

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Even Luciferians?

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

May 2021 be a year of less treason, more reason, and the joy of the season.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

May 2021 be a year of less treason, more reason, and the joy of the season.

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Ron 24:7

Verse 1

Verily, all those who walk the world in darkness, meaning Democrats, Unbelievers, Luciferians etc. praise God and celebrate his Birthday for soon he shall cast your sorry asses into eternal flame and the world shall not know peace until Hillary is jailed. SHTF. Amen.