Lukasz Gladki

Epicene 150 in Javeline RSK5 container?

Anybody that jumps a wingsuit with this setup?  I have a PD113 in it and did probably 20 slick jumps with Epicene 150, it was a tight fit but not really that bad. I never had a chance to jump it with a Wingsuit yet though. I know that I should downsize to 130 or smaller but I would love to just keep the 150 I have. I jump mostly with a Freak 2. 

16 hours ago, Lukasz Gladki said:

Anybody that jumps a wingsuit with this setup?  I have a PD113 in it and did probably 20 slick jumps with Epicene 150, it was a tight fit but not really that bad. I never had a chance to jump it with a Wingsuit yet though. I know that I should downsize to 130 or smaller but I would love to just keep the 150 I have. I jump mostly with a Freak 2. 

a correctly setup wingsuit rig is consisting of parts that are all wingsuit adaptable. And that are fitting well together - for sure meaning inside manufacturers recommended ranges. You don't want a main that packs super hard which is the case here as your container is built for a zp107 or low bulk 120 main. And also are you sure you want to be under a overloaded PDR113 - with line twists? I know of one who had reserve rides because of poor or none main extraction at deployment due to to mains sitting tight in the rig. Best advice is to upsize the rig (and reserve). A small rig and small canopies is quite basically bad for wingsuiting  

• Like 1