1 1
lippy

Biden and Harris Time Person of the Year

Poor Donald, his ego is taking a beating first "sleepy Joe" beats him by the largest margin in history in the elections. Then he loses every case in the courts, except one. Now Time Person of the Year.

For those who are uninitiated with trump's obsession on this subject:

"On Wednesday, Time magazine named Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, their Person of the Year, noting that she “represents a broader generational shift… where young people are demanding change urgently.” This news did not sit well with President Donald Trump, 73, who expressed his displeasure in his usual way, by angrily tweeting.

“So ridiculous,” the president wrote in response to a congratulatory tweet to Thunberg. “Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named 'Man (Person) of the Year,' like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot," Trump tweeted on Friday evening. "I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"

Richard Stengel, a former Time editor, responded by tweeting: "Hate to tell you but that PROBABLY means you're NOT Person of the Year. They just wanted a photo shoot. But I'm sure you still have that fake TIME cover somewhere in storage."

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

Will do. In the meantime please check your baseless bias.

Since when did simple facts become bias?  You said Joe beat Trump by the largest margin in history in the elections.

Simply not true. Obama beat McCain by 9 million votes and a huge number in the EC.

1 minute ago, airdvr said:

Since when did simple facts become bias?  You said Joe beat Trump by the largest margin in history in the elections.

Simply not true. Obama beat McCain by 9 million votes and a huge number in the EC.

Did I? Not so. I simply was pointing out that you are playing a pointless game. It's over. Trump not only lost he is endlessly exposing his supporters to be dupes and fools. Bitter pills.