hcsvader

400 jumps velo 111

So, if you know you could fuck up, why are you jumping that thing? If you do kill someone, I hope you live to tell the family of the jumper exactly what you posted here. You dying would be the easy way out. Yes, mad respect for you being homeless and then getting a job that allowed you to skydive. Disrespect for you not respecting the danger that happens in swooping, and the lives you can permanently fuck up before you're experienced enough to handle that canopy.

Do not come to Skydive Dallas.

why in the name of holy shit did I ever write anything back to this dumb ass fucking post. I must be bored.

on the one hand I felt like I needed to correct some stuff Rob said

on the other it's like watching a dog taking a shit. nasty but I couldn't help paying attention

I sold my gear cos I wanted smaller gear retard.

Why is writing anything on here like talking to a bunch of illiterate children?

No I will not come to Skydive Dallas. You've got a shit NFL team.

ledballoon

why in the name of holy shit did I ever write anything back to this dumb ass fucking post. I must be bored.

on the other it's like watching a dog taking a shit. nasty but I couldn't help paying attention

I say you are doing fine. please down size and stay calm.

Lol I'm so sick of the whole "you're gonna kill somebody else" copout that's used to justify being a canopy nazi. It's a bullshit line because in reality it's extremely rare that that happens. I'm sure the dinosaurs here will quickly jump on this and dig up every single instance of it occurring they can think of (which will probably be around 2-3 times in the last DECADE) and then claim it was due to rapid downsizing when it probably wasn't.

Ledballoon, don't listen to the haters bro. Keep learning your wing, learn it well, fly it well, and have fun!
Skydiving is serious business

humanflite

ledballoon

You come across as a complete d*ck and my intuition is usually good.
Just make sure you get it ON VIDEO! If the incident thread does not have video I will be very disappointed.

He's not a Dick. Just a loose unit. You should try drinking with him sometime.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

-Joey-

Lol I'm so sick of the whole "you're gonna kill somebody else" copout that's used to justify being a canopy nazi. It's a bullshit line because in reality it's extremely rare that that happens. I'm sure the dinosaurs here will quickly jump on this and dig up every single instance of it occurring they can think of (which will probably be around 2-3 times in the last DECADE) and then claim it was due to rapid downsizing when it probably wasn't.

Ledballoon, don't listen to the haters bro. Keep learning your wing, learn it well, fly it well, and have fun!

yeah, us dinosaurs are really set on giving bad advise and really have no idea about swooping, downsizing etc. like you young guns. "Learn it well", well to learn is to make mistakes, hopefully not bad ones, but push the odds if you wish. This I'm cooler than I really am attitude is OK with me if you do your own pass, good luck anyways.

ledballoon

Dude! In your previous post, you claimed you sold your gear due to "financial problems". Now you say you sold your gear to downsize? Which is it? I'm not illeterate, but I can't read your mind. Clearly, the lies are getting hard for you to remember?

@Joey.... I have no problem with someone jumping and "learning" a small canopy. I do think it's a better idea to jump and "learn" (your words) an appropriate sized canopy. You will stay safer and learn more. That does not make me a hater. IMHO as always. :)
@ Leadballoon... nothing humble about my opinions towards you. Let me know when you're going to Dallas. I love the place but I'll be sure to avoid it when you're there. :P

@DQ... Step around the chicken shit. ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

yes it's the lies THE LIIIEEESSSS!!!!

voice of Stewie Griffin: I must escape this intricate web of deceit I have spun to the DZ NSA. They have grown too powerful for me now. I will return to the womb where I cannot have my finger nails pulled out and hung from my testes in some dark dank corner of the world. Such as Jacksonville at night. mmmmm yes. Then I will return stronger than you can ever imagine!! DAMN YOU!!! DAAAMNN YOU TO HELLL!!!!

it was both you lightning rod of intelligence. It's called selling my gear to buy some other stuff to go to work, make a gangsta roll of cash, quit when I feel like it and buy better gear back. Then I will come to your home DZ with a Riot Control Bullhorn and shout at you every time you land. In the meantime I will be in bed drinking beer when I'm not shagging

*waves my bare ass in your general direction*

Still waiting for you to back up your comments in the other thread.

Or, you could admit you are making it up.... Your call.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

the only thing I made up was the roller skates on i92 the rest is true

i dgaf if u believe it or not. I toe hung a cessna flying a saber2 150 when I had under 60 jumps and weighed 220lbs without gear. I taught myself how to do 90's from there and every landing has been a 90, 270, 450 or 630 since then bar a handful

still here and lovin it

OMG led...you are sooooooooooo cool, my GF is getting wet

Damn, I got trolled, you keep bumping this thread just to state how cool you are again.

Some of us will probably resume this conversation later this summer in the incidents forum if you're not trollin

but for now I'd say

/thread

then pay more attention to your woman and ignore me. I didn't start this thread. I like to jump and mind my own business. I figured that if I'm going to get shit on left right and center this may as well be an amusing read. Skydiving is a luxury of time and money and a passion to pursue. Time is finite, I get bored easily, pushing it keeps me engaged. I've never been cool. I have usually had a high level of ability in the things I set my mind to do. I believe from a philosophical perspective we only truly claim to know what we experience for ourselves. I believe ability is mostly the application of work ethic, pushing it helps keep me paying attention. It is important to me that I do not pose a threat to others. In 28 years of being a fuckwit I've hurt myself a couple of times, never been in hospital for more than a day, and not put anyone there. other than once driving a truck in a wildlife park where we were building an Arc for kids, I slid on black ice driving a truck and the passenger who wasnt wearing a seat belt cut his head on the dashboard when we hit a tree. he was fine. I was happy we hit the tree and did not go into the tiger compound.

ledballoon

then pay more attention to your woman and ignore me. I didn't start this thread. I like to jump and mind my own business. I figured that if I'm going to get shit on left right and center this may as well be an amusing read. Skydiving is a luxury of time and money and a passion to pursue. Time is finite, I get bored easily, pushing it keeps me engaged. I've never been cool. I have usually had a high level of ability in the things I set my mind to do. I believe from a philosophical perspective we only truly claim to know what we experience for ourselves. I believe ability is mostly the application of work ethic, pushing it helps keep me paying attention. It is important to me that I do not pose a threat to others. In 28 years of being a fuckwit I've hurt myself a couple of times, never been in hospital for more than a day, and not put anyone there. other than once driving a truck in a wildlife park where we were building an Arc for kids, I slid on black ice driving a truck and the passenger who wasnt wearing a seat belt cut his head on the dashboard when we hit a tree. he was fine. I was happy we hit the tree and did not go into the tiger compound.

Wow...now I'M gettin' wet! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

ledballoon

Are you ok...? Mentally.

Did you get a check-up after that first botched swoop?[:/]
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts