hcsvader

400 jumps velo 111

.......neither of us are 'Trolls' whatever that is. If I saw a Troll under a parachute that would be awesome and I would eat more mushrooms right away

Above, I made the assumtion that you are a Troll based on your posts and PM's. If you're not a Troll, I appologise for the mistake. If you are not a Troll, then you are an idiot!!! Please don't take this as a personal attack, but I'v lost way to many friends from small canopies/piss poor attitude. :|

I also used the term DGIT. I'd like to add CWTH. (crater waiting to happn) As much as we hope that will not be the case, the arrows are all pointing in that direction. Your skills are not in question here. Your attitude and lack of experience are![:/]
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I have to say in your defence, aimed @the OP, if one of my friends was concerned about my behaviour and approach to something, this would proper fuck me off.... Don't do this shit to your friends on internet forums, even if you are very worried for their safety, work out another way to try and be concerned without it being in public.

I think it was a great way to take the piss out of him. He's a big boy and he can wear it. I'd love to be able to be there in person but I can't.

He's already threaded to kill me with tequila next time we get together. Anyone who has ever drank with Iain knows that I am proper fucked B|
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

This is standard practice for a certain country military, no joke! The higher ranking that they are the smaller canopy they have regardless of experience.

A certain commander jumps at my dz here, 350 jumps with a Velo 96 @ 2.0 and not to mention other guys jumping Katana 97's with 200 jumps at 1.8 WL (asking me what I begin my 90's at....I said 410 ft WL mine at 1.5, he then said "well that's good that I didn't do my 90 at 150ft then... LOL"). If any body says other wise they have the power and authority to literally shut down the DZ. Oh well .... have fun!
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

This is standard practice for a certain country military, no joke! The higher ranking that they are the smaller canopy they have regardless of experience.

A certain commander jumps at my dz here, 350 jumps with a Velo 96 @ 2.0 and not to mention other guys jumping Katana 97's with 200 jumps at 1.8 WL (asking me what I begin my 90's at....I said 410 ft WL mine at 1.5, he then said "well that's good that I didn't do my 90 at 150ft then... LOL"). If any body says other wise they have the power and authority to literally shut down the DZ. Oh well .... have fun!

Wow...

Just wow!
*IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED... SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!!!*

I didn't want to say anything, but all of you are a bunch of losers jumping your big ass canopies. I've been hooking 720's on my crossbraced slider since jump nr 101.

~300 jumps and still on a velo 111 LMAO!

Best post on here, had me in tears after all this....

I REMEMBER THIS GUY!!!!!

you jumped that orange and white 190 out in lodi last summer right? ...the one that you couldn't even fly a pattern with or land?

from someone who's had words with this guy in person, dont waste your time. this guy was one of the worst skydivers with one of the worst attitudes i've ever met. he didnt listen to people with 10x the experience he had when they talked to him in person, and he's definitely not going to listen to you guys on here.

im glad to see you at least started jumping with a helmet, who talked you into that?
Jump more, Bitch less.

Damn you! Hate when I can't find video's any longer. But yea, totally pounding in left and right while even sometimes landing right besides dustdevils. It was truly a spectacular show of their commitment that they had in downsizing! :D
They have a demo each year that they do for a holiday called "children's day". Needless to say, a certain branch of the military became essentially grounded from doing those demo's since so many of them have died each year without fault and the survivors continue pounding in right in front of the kids......Its quite the show IMHO
I'm off to probably go get shot now......you're welcome for the info!

For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

Bounce Bingo is a long standing tradition. If people don't want to listen to logic, experience, and common sense, then a good old bet on when they die might just do the trick.

Actually we have a different style at ESC. I have Ian's square until the pot is won. Hope I never win brother, but I wouldn't trade my square for anyone; you've been a DGIT since AFF. But I'm not saying anything new here.

Flew the 103 a few times couple days ago was awesome. Its what I expected the 111 to feel like

Velo 111 for sale, excellent condition under 200 jumps always packed indoors landed on grass DOM 2010 $1700 shipping inc anywhere in US OBO

When I was younger and dumber, against all sensible advice I went from a sabre 150 to an FX83. I survived and didnt hurt anyone, mostly because I tookevery jump with the FX seriously and was really lucky. Every jump was rather exciting to say the least. So based on my experience you might get away with it too.

However the downside is you probably won't get to be a great canopy pilot by downsizing this quickly because you don't build solid foundations and skills. I know I didnt.

Flew the 103 a few times couple days ago was awesome. Its what I expected the 111 to feel like

Velo 111 for sale, excellent condition under 200 jumps always packed indoors landed on grass DOM 2010 $1700 shipping inc anywhere in US OBO

You're so full of shit :D:D:D

If you're not, then you're an idiot and you know it. B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Can I at least have your H/C when you bounce? I could use a second rig :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

OH I doubt he's upsizing. The whole .12 wingload increase is going to be A M A Z I N G !!!!!

Yeah whatever. If no one isn't going to stop him, then coach him and at least give him a little better chance than going it alone. led man... if you're the same in person, as you are online... I wish you luck. I mean that. I still stand by my original post :)

400 jumps and being on a Velo is a huge waste of time. The Velo isn't even a fun parachute to fly unless you actually know how. If My stiletto would swoop like my Velo, I'd still be jumping it. It's LOT more fun in the air than a slow turning divey canopy.

If you die, no one is going to wonder why it happened. No one wonders why the person in New Mexico hammered in.

Seriously, no matter how full of shit you are, I hope you live through your canopy choices.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Skydiving is a personal journey within a community. only we're surrounded by a higher concentration of ego maniacs and lunatics all with strong ambitions, idiosyncrasies and motivations so some things are blown wildly out of proportion

It's just a fucking parachute. We choose to jump out of airplanes. I'd like to know the first time in the sport someone said "hey, you know this might not be safe" and the other guy goes "shit oh yeah you're right. wtf are we doing?"

so many people in skydiving love an opportunity to vent their opinion and think they are always right. ANDREW WHYTE of Edmonton Skydive Center! Do you remember when you got drunk and attempted to jump between the roofs of two caravans? you should have assessed your landing area better and realised you were in no fit state to be leaping between temporary residences. Instead you went headfirst into someone's house you beast!