hcsvader

400 jumps velo 111

I'm about those feelings that take me outside reality for a brief moment and just feel amazed to be alive and blown away by the experience I just had.

You're right, you should milk that feeling - by all accounts you're not going to get to do it for much longer... :P
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Didn't start this thread with the intention of Iain listening to it. I know he won't. Just like when he bought that motorcycle, everyone told him he was going to crash it... Sure enough he did. How many bikes have you wrecked now dude B|
Same with the canopies your flying.

Was more of a thread to alert the DZs and those who are letting him do this.

Apparently the DZs he is jumping at are allowing it. It's in their hands now.

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Didn't start this thread with the intention of Iain listening to it. I know he won't. Just like when he bought that motorcycle, everyone told him he was going to crash it... Sure enough he did. How many bikes have you wrecked now dude B|

After reading thru this thread I was convinced we were dealing with a Troll. I will take your word that this is a real person?

I just recieved a private message from him asking what DGIT is. Ledballoon, this attachment is for you...
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

After reading thru this thread I was convinced we were dealing with a Troll. I will take your word that this is a real person?

I just recieved a private message from him asking what DGIT is. Ledballoon, this attachment is for you...

Yay!! One (at least) of those squares was for me!!
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

4 pages of thread even.

I'm going back to work so bounce bingo will have to wait

I was homeless when I started out in telecoms towers with no qualifications, I got experience through work ethic figuring it out as I went, sometimes getting exploited by employers doing stupidly dangerous jobs. I had a lot of fun with it and ran a crew within a year, it usually takes 5. Now I work all over the world as an independent contractor because I took the risk and succeeded.

It's a privilege to be able to skydive. Took a lot of hard work to get into it and I was only able to because when people told me I couldn't do something, I made up a way I could. I'm happy that I've been able to experience flying this canopy, it was a goal since watching my AFF instructors deploy and then cut a track through the sky on them

got nothing else to say here. have fun everyone doing anything you happen to be doing :P

haven't had a canopy crash until Apopka and if I had taken more time to familiarise myself with the place I doubt that would have happened either. Rob just because you don't want to swoop and you act like everyone's Mom doesn't make you an authority on anything. you can't even ride a bike. and the number is three that have been down, none wrecked. one: gravel on a blind corner, two car pulled out in front of me with no indication, three, well three I may or may not have had a couple too many drinks dodging another motorcyclist who may or may not have had too many drinks, so I'll take that one.

and how the hell am I the worst lunatic that exists on any DZ? that is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. compared to the stuff that has happened in moving vehicles between the pair of us you should be keeping your mouth damn well shut. How many CAR accidents have you been in now genius due to fuck knows why?!?!?!?

On wrecking bikes -- gravel on a blind corner? Well, um, why were you going so fast on a blind corner that gravel caused you to go down? That's not shit happening.

Someone pulling out in front of you is sometimes shit happening, sometimes avoidable if you're not going too fast.

dodge-motorcycle -- yeah, you gotta take that one, too.

Been riding about 20 years.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

two car pulled out in front of me with no indication

Two: Canopy swerved in front of me on final with no indication

There, fixed that one for you to be more relevant to the sport. If you have to dodge something on final approach under that velo, I wish you the best of luck.

obviously they should politely step aside when they see me coming, maybe offering a formal salute, like a full moon. this would enhance swoopings appeal and pique the curiosity of the non skydiver. I did sucessfully dodge the french freefly champions coming in the other day which was good because The French are not to be fucked with, historically speaking

This thread is extremely debilitating. I feel like the weight of several elephants is bearing down on me, and I'm all alone like a baby seal on the ice pack in search of a tasty beverage

at least I had a good shag this morning and just ate a lovely meal, I cannot complain. life is good, until it perhaps ends abruptly, which makes its brevity all the sweeter.

now, adieu dear friends.

obviously they should politely step aside when they see me coming, maybe offering a formal salute, like a full moon. this would enhance swoopings appeal and pique the curiosity of the non skydiver. I did sucessfully dodge the french freefly champions coming in the other day which was good because The French are not to be fucked with, historically speaking

This thread is extremely debilitating. I feel like the weight of several elephants is bearing down on me, and I'm all alone like a baby seal on the ice pack in search of a tasty beverage

at least I had a good shag this morning and just ate a lovely meal, I cannot complain. life is good, until it perhaps ends abruptly, which makes its brevity all the sweeter.

now, adieu dear friends.

I'm with you. swoop hard mate :P

I dont see the big deal?

A fellow jumper with just over 500 jumps had just gone onto a 109... with a 1.3 loading. So should we crusify him as well?
*IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED... SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!!!*

now, adieu dear friends.

Haha, damn I didnt get either!

How many CAR accidents have you been in now genius due to fuck knows why

I've been in 9 that I can count off the top of my head. A few of them due to Canadian winters and not driving to the conditions, others just Edmonton drivers. I've been a passenger in most of them ;)

There was one accident tho that really could have been prevented and would have saved me a lot of pain and money had someone told me what were about to do was stupid... Really wished someone would have told me that we were being idiots and what we were doing was dangerous. But hey, we do it all the time and it always works out, hell we used to drink and drive for sport....
Have you seen my pants?

A fellow jumper with just over 500 jumps had just gone onto a 109... with a 1.3 loading. So should we crusify him as well?

Sure, why not? Fucker is light enough it would be easy to get him up on the cross :P

There is a bit of a difference between a 1.3 loading and a 2.0 loading.
Have you seen my pants?

Sure, why not? Fucker is light enough it would be easy to get him up on the cross :P

There is a bit of a difference between a 1.3 loading and a 2.0 loading.

I'm 55kg soaking wet - after ledballoon bounces I should be good to snap his rig up once I've got my A certificate, yeah? :D:P
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

...my Velo...., I'd say it makes a decent wingsuit canopy.

Fuck it, the guys convinced me.

Although I personally think you are pushing it a bit too hard, and I hope you come out the other side unscathed (although 200 to 400 jump range is called the bounce zone for a reason)...

I have to say in your defence, aimed @the OP, if one of my friends was concerned about my behaviour and approach to something, this would proper fuck me off.... Don't do this shit to your friends on internet forums, even if you are very worried for their safety, work out another way to try and be concerned without it being in public.

To me, this isn't cool, even if your intentions are good..... and I believe they are....

English guy.

Iain Jenson

Sorry mate, dont give a Fuck if your mad at me for this post.
Thought you had gotten smarter with your jumping.. Obviously not .

Don't want to see you dead dude.

Florida people please help.

Anyway, as a caveat, I think at least one of you is trolling....

... I cannot complain. life is good, until it perhaps ends abruptly, which makes its brevity all the sweeter.

now, adieu dear friends.

Yep. Sangi used to say the exact same thing.

Have you thought that you may well end up paralyzed and in a wheelchair for the rest of your life?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

NINE? as in the number after EIGHT car accidents?? please for your own safety NEVER SWOOP. you may die due to having too many skydives

vader knew how I would react to this post which is why he posted it. Some guy broke my nose outside a bar in edmonton once and he removed him, he is a stone cold legend I was distracted by boobies at the time

neither of us are 'Trolls' whatever that is. If I saw a Troll under a parachute that would be awesome and I would eat more mushrooms right away