1 1
brenthutch

Firearm salesman of the century

23 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Whatever. So world class dipshit and US Congressman Louis Gohmert (R) of Texas and his equally smart fellow Congressman and gun shop owner Andrew Clyde (R) of Georgia are the first to be fined $5000 for sneaking around the metal detectors at the capitol. Because of Biden/Harris, I'm certain.

Well, to be fair, they probably just wanted to be able to defend themselves in case CO fruitcake Lauren Boebert started shooting.

56 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Well, to be fair, they probably just wanted to be able to defend themselves in case CO fruitcake Lauren Boebert started shooting.

I get it now. It's like Ron said about someone shooting in his church, that the crossfire would be wild or some such thing and that people talk different in the hollow etc. etc. No reason that shouldn't be allowed in the US Congress, I reckon.

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Whatever. So world class dipshit and US Congressman Louis Gohmert (R) of Texas and his equally smart fellow Congressman and gun shop owner Andrew Clyde (R) of Georgia are the first to be fined $5000 for sneaking around the metal detectors at the capitol. 

As Trevor Noah put it, Gohmert need his gun handy for hunting wabbits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louie_Gohmert#/media/File:Louie_Gohmert_official_photo_2.jpg

600,000 more FBI background checks, for gun purchases, this February than last.  I can only imagine how big March’s numbers will be, with millions of folks pouring into gun stores, $1400 stimulus checks in hand.  Demand is already greatly outpacing supply, this will only drive up prices and redirect billions of tax dollars into the coffers of gun and ammunition manufacturers.

24 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

600,000 more FBI background checks, for gun purchases, this February than last.  I can only imagine how big March’s numbers will be, with millions of folks pouring into gun stores, $1400 stimulus checks in hand.  Demand is already greatly outpacing supply, this will only drive up prices and redirect billions of tax dollars into the coffers of gun and ammunition manufacturers.

Massive 1-Year Rise In Homicide Rates Collided With The Pandemic In 2020

More guns, more ammunition combined with the realization that the rabbit holes of Q, the GOP, more weather events. Will only result in greater homicides.

The Texas winter freeze’s economic toll climbs to $130 billion

Winter storm could cost Texas more money than any disaster in state history

More hurricanes in the summer, more tornadoes in the spring and then freezing events in the winter.

Oh and I forgot about the summer droughts. The worst in history.

spacer.png

Then throw more guns, more ammunition and senators like Cruz into the equation.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Massive 1-Year Rise In Homicide Rates Collided With The Pandemic In 2020

More guns, more ammunition combined with the realization that the rabbit holes of Q, the GOP, more weather events. Will only result in greater homicides.

The Texas winter freeze’s economic toll climbs to $130 billion

Winter storm could cost Texas more money than any disaster in state history

More hurricanes in the summer, more tornadoes in the spring and then freezing events in the winter.

Oh and I forgot about the summer droughts. The worst in history.

spacer.png

Then throw more guns, more ammunition and senators like Cruz into the equation.

1. The increase in homicides is largely occurring in Democrat controlled cities and is a result of failed leadership.

2. The Texas disaster was a result of record COLD, not warming.

3. Globally there is no trend with regard to hurricanes.

4. Tornadoes are trending down, not up. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/12/28/tornadoes-set-record-lows-2018-only-10-deaths-us/2431360002/
5. Most of Texas is in no, or only mild drought, hardly the worst in history. https://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/currentmap/statedroughtmonitor.aspx?TX
6.  Biden’s stated policy goals are what is driving record gun and ammunition sales, not Ted Cruz.

(Is Ted Cruz your new bogeyman?)

Edited by brenthutch

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aaronsmith/2021/03/11/biden-aims-to-ban-high-capacity-magazines-but-theres-no-ammo-for-them-anyway/?sh=4539ede5299f

“Every time they mention a ban, our business went through the roof,” said Charlie Strickland, CEO and co-owner of Talon Tactical Outfitters and Talon Range in Midland, Florida. “I believe that the Obama administration did more to expand the firearms industry than any other president before that. During the Trump administration things cooled off because we had nothing to be afraid of.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aaronsmith/2021/03/10/americans-are-spending-their-stimulus-checks-on-guns/?sh=108150f6e587

Americans are looking forward to another round of stimulus checks and gun shops are looking forward to another round of stimulus stockpiling.

As the House takes its final vote Wednesday on the $1.9 trillion stimulus bill, many Americans are looking forward to spending their $1,400 stimulus checks at the gun store.”

As I said Biden is the firearms salesman of the century.