Why Suppress Votes When You Can Suppress Information Instead?

Newsbusters is heavily biased, but this piece is interesting in that it points out the big media / big tech collusion to suppress information which would have had a decisive influence upon voter decisions leading up to the election. The press is what we all rely upon to make informed decisions, but they were compromised long ago, and now we reap a bitter harvest.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2020/11/24/special-report-stealing-presidency-2020

Well, I read our local (i.e. 15 or so pages) paper and it had stories on most of these. I also listen to NPR when I'm in the car, and I heard about them on NPR as well.

On the other hand, how many of Trump's voters, who willingly say they don't ever listen to mainstream media, have heard about things like his taxes, his self-dealing on hotels, and his going back on promises not to play golf like Obama did?

Those aren't the stories in the right-wing media; instead, the outrage of "the media" attacking Trump (the chosen one :halo:) are the stories that get play. What the attacks are about are not the topic.

Wendy P.

When the media are attack dogs for topics and people whom they don't like, then pander and suck up to those they do like, then why would anyone pay attention? Perhaps that was the strategy all along. If so, that's very, very clever.

Reading this article does not paint a favourable picture of american voters.
All these 7 topics were covered in the media that even in Germany I knew about all of them, including some more background information.
And yes, I mainly follow MSM with some crossreferencing on the right side of the spectrum.

38 minutes ago, markharju said:

When the media are attack dogs for topics and people whom they don't like, then pander and suck up to those they do like, then why would anyone pay attention? 

Says the guy who just posted the link to newsbusters.org

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markharju said:

Newsbusters is heavily biased, but this piece is interesting in that it points out the big media / big tech collusion to suppress information which would have had a decisive influence upon voter decisions leading up to the election.

Lol. That story claims that 9% of Biden voters wouldn't have voted for him if they'd been aware of the financial scandal surrounding him and Hunter. Since the financial scandal is an invented right wing smear, it sounds like the press did a good job protecting the integrity of the election, don't you think?

Edited by jakee

8 hours ago, markharju said:

Newsbusters is heavily biased, but this piece is interesting in that it points out the big media / big tech collusion to suppress information which would have had a decisive influence upon voter decisions leading up to the election. The press is what we all rely upon to make informed decisions, but they were compromised long ago, and now we reap a bitter harvest.

I heard about all the stories listed in that article.  Perhaps choose better outlets?