Illegal Alien Murder Suspect Deported 3x, Sources Say

3 hours ago, markharju said:

Imagine how many children's lives could be saved by limiting access to child killing machines.

15 minutes ago, billeisele said:

Yeah, time to take the cars or phones away. Vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death, with cell phone use being the primary cause.

Exactly, makes no sense at all. Just the same as the hate piled on the undocumented workers.

5 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Exactly, makes no sense at all. Just the same as the reasonable dislike piled on the illegal aliens.

...fixed it for ya.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, billeisele said:

Yeah, time to take the cars or phones away. Vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death, with cell phone use being the primary cause.

Nope.  Distracted driving is the leading cause of car accidents.  Cellphone use is just one part of that (and is illegal in most states.)  So is putting on makeup, eating and futzing around with things in the car.  Drunk driving is the #2 cause.  That's illegal too.  Speeding is #3.  That's illegal too.

Seeing a pattern yet?   Or is your next post going to be "BAN MAKEUP!" to make another absurd analogy?

6 hours ago, markharju said:

...fixed it for ya.

Isn't language wonderful? There are multiple ways to say something -- and sometimes which way you choose makes a statement. Assume that Gowlerk chose his words just as carefully as you choose yours -- I know I do.

Wendy P.

5 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Isn't language wonderful? There are multiple ways to say something -- and sometimes which way you choose makes a statement. Assume that Gowlerk chose his words just as carefully as you choose yours -- I know I do.

Wendy P.

Yes, the fact is that they are both illegal aliens and undocumented workers. There are other terms you could use as well. It all depends if you want to show the milk of human kindness or fear. Life is not fair, and some people are afraid that one person's gain can only be their loss. 

5 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Yes, the fact is that they are both illegal aliens and undocumented workers. There are other terms you could use as well. It all depends if you want to show the milk of human kindness or fear. Life is not fair, and some people are afraid that one person's gain can only be their loss. 

I had a colleague whose father was paralyzed by an illegal driving a stolen pickup truck. The illegal abandoned the truck and scarpered into the weeds.  He's still out there somewhere in Kansas.

LEGAL immigrants are ALWAYS welcome.  But the others?

Fuck human kindness. When captured they should be identified as illegal and if so, put up against the closest wall, and shot.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, markharju said:

I had a colleague whose father was paralyzed by a illegal driving a stolen pickup truck. The illegal abandoned the truck and scarpered into the weeds.  He's still out there somewhere in Kansas.

Fuck human kindness. When captured they should be identified as illegal and if so, put up against the closest wall, and shot.

If that's the way you choose to look at life nothing I say will matter to you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Oh look mark is trolling again. Here I thought there were rules against trolling.

Well, I meant after they've been captured for the third time. Habitual offender and all that.

59 minutes ago, markharju said:

I had a colleague whose father was paralyzed by an illegal driving a stolen pickup truck. The illegal abandoned the truck and scarpered into the weeds.  He's still out there somewhere in Kansas.

LEGAL immigrants are ALWAYS welcome.  But the others?

Hi Mark,

Re:  'I had a colleague whose father was paralyzed by an illegal driving a stolen pickup truck.'

And I had a high school classmate who was rear-ended by a young, white female.  He became a somewhat walking paraplegic for the rest of his life.

Should we ban all young, white females from driving?

Jerry Baumchen

On 11/27/2020 at 5:41 PM, markharju said:

And here's my question again, why do you want everyone here to think you're a terrible person? What's in it for you?

We lost a talented young jumper and instructor to an illegal driving the wrong direction on the interstate in the dark. Had "stolen" a car from a room mate and had no insurance. We believe he used the car all the time and the owner claimed it was stolen to avoid liability. An illegal is a criminal and should be treated as such. 

Yes, the DACA item needs to be examined and addressed. It's a difficult situation for sure. 

5 minutes ago, billeisele said:

We lost a talented young jumper and instructor to an illegal driving the wrong direction on the interstate in the dark. Had "stolen" a car from a room mate and had no insurance. We believe he used the car all the time and the owner claimed it was stolen to avoid liability. An illegal is a criminal and should be treated as such. 

Yes, the DACA item needs to be examined and addressed. It's a difficult situation for sure. 

Last year the wife of a US Air Force officer stationed in the UK struck and killed a teenage motorcyclist driving while she was driving on the wrong side of the road. She falsely claimed diplomatic immunity, fled the country and has been refusing to face justice ever since. 

Would you and Mark agree that, for the safety of their own citizens, countries around the world should consider expelling all US military servicemen and their families and refuse to let them back? 

23 minutes ago, jakee said:

Last year the wife of a US Air Force officer stationed in the UK struck and killed a teenage motorcyclist driving while she was driving on the wrong side of the road. She falsely claimed diplomatic immunity, fled the country and has been refusing to face justice ever since. 

Would you and Mark agree that, for the safety of their own citizens, countries around the world should consider expelling all US military servicemen and their families and refuse to let them back? 

No. Illegal aliens and military folks are apples and oranges. The military rarely causes serious issues and they are there with permission. The diplomatic immunity thing is a problem for all countries.

However, in this case she didn't have immunity. She left the country before things caught up to her. She should be returned to face the music.

But justice is not always perfect. Heck, in my home town a federal judge struck a pedestrian and got away with no penalty. There were a lot of issues in the case: dark, person was in the road, etc., and the judge was savvy enough to know that she only had to go a couple blocks home and have some wine, and nothing could be done. She said she didn't know there was a collision. 

That’s the thing — when the penalty for being a particular person and committing a crime changes with gender, race, ethnicity, etc, then it’s not equal protection. The reason for the offense is absolutely valid, but not the other. 
Wendy P. 

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

So what are you saying here? That the talented young jumper and the room mate that loaned the car should have been criminally charged? Are you saying you knew the story was BS but just kept mum? Not your problem?

Bill, DACA isn't new from yesterday. "needs to be examined and addressed... difficult situation.." are cop out comments. By now you should have enough understanding about a policy that started in 2012 to have a firm opinion. How much more time do you need to study the issue?