More Journalists Walk Away from Groupthink

15 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Oh come now. It was down thread from him saying he would go after pervs. In answer to a question about it. It clearly was not a threat to anyone here.

It was referencing this statement. And it's not that hard to say what he is. Just use his own words.

Remarks revised for clarity, with appropriate mea culpa.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

What “tranny mania”? The only insane mob mania to do with transsexuals is the one you are part of.

I. DON'T. THINK. SO. https://pjmedia.com/parenting/tyler-o-neil/2018/12/01/mother-forcing-transgenderism-on-6-year-old-son-may-suffer-from-a-mental-disorder-pediatrician-says-n114017

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/24/it-should-be-illegal-to-give-children-transgender-hormones-and-surgery/

I'm all  for letting an informed adult decide for themselves (as long as my tax dollars aren't involved),  but this child tranny mania IS CHILD ABUSE

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/01/29/transgender-ideology-hurts-kids/

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

We aren't allowed to say what he is without getting dinged, deleted and maybe a day off. It's time.

I don't think "days off" are a thing anymore. You are either in or out and if you're out it's permanent. In any case, I can say what he is. He's a big talker!

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Nope.  Girls can't be molested.  It's against the law.

And what do minors think about pure honorable white women being debased by being with black men?  How will such disgusting acts against God and nature warp their views of humanity?  How sick can people be?

Exactly the same argument, just 50 years earlier.

If you think that there is "tranny mania" around and it is coming to get you - that's your problem.  If it bothers you, seek help.  If not - mind your own business, and extend the same rights to others that you demand for yourself.

It  isn't me they're coming for...

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/health/2019/september/reckless-and-irresponsible-johns-hopkins-professor-issues-dire-warning-on-transgender-treatment-for-kids

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/01/29/transgender-ideology-hurts-kids/

https://newspunch.com/pediatricians-transgenderism-child-abuse/

...and naturally, the misanthropic left denounces the Academy of Pediatricians as a "hate group". Who really hates here? To me, it's the misanthropic left.

https://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/03/22/3762261/pediatrician-hate-group/

Why is this madness tolerated?

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, markharju said:

...and naturally, the misanthropic left denounces the Academy of Pediatricians as a "hate group". Who really hates here? To me, it's the misanthropic left.

The American Academy of Pediatrics are fine, they're a 90 year old organisation with a solid track record.

You may be thinking of The American College of Pediatricians who were only founded in 2002? Since they support conversion-therapy (a form of torture) it's pretty reasonable to list them as a hate group.

EDIT: 

Who really hates here? To me, it's the misanthropic left.

A few posts ago you put transgender people on a spectrum with paedophiles, with the entire spectrum needing eradication.

Edited by mistercwood

47 minutes ago, markharju said:

Back in the 90s, "Think of the children, we need to track paedophiles on the internet" has been the federal government's go-to argument why encryption needs backdoors for the FBI and NSA. Why there should be a Big Brother surveillance society.

Since that reasoning didn't work, they've now changed the reason to terrorism. More recently, covid-19. We all know how you feel about that.

So you using the "think of the children" argument to demonise trans people - one, it's bullshit not supported by any statistics, two, is it really beyond your abilities to see what you're doing?

7 minutes ago, mistercwood said:

The American Academy of Pediatrics are fine, they're a 90 year old organisation with a solid track record.

You may be thinking of The American College of Pediatricians who were only founded in 2002? Since they support conversion-therapy (a form of torture) it's pretty reasonable to list them as a hate group.

EDIT: 

A few posts ago you put transgender people on a spectrum with paedophiles, with the entire spectrum needing eradication.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll investigate further. I do place them in the same category because it's difficult and pointless pointless to try to keep track of 40,000 genders...

3 minutes ago, markharju said:

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll investigate further. I do place them in the same category because it's difficult and pointless pointless to try to keep track of 40,000 genders...

It’s only necessary to respect people when they talk about themselves. You don’t have to agree with them (there are people out there who think I suffer from anger issues — it’s what I was counseled on more than once at work). But I was still treated with respect, and I expect to be treated with respect — I think that’s why I can be intimidating. 

You don’t know more about my nibling than they do. When I want to know something about someone, I try to ask them. It beats making assumptions. 
Transgender and homosexuality are real. For that matter, pedophilia and psychopathology are real — and if they remain mental, then what happens between consenting adults is UP TO THEM. 
Wendy P. 

3 hours ago, markharju said:

Fortunately you don't have to.  You also don't have to keep track of all the races out there, or all the languages, or all the sexual preferences, or all the prejudices.  All you have to do is extend the same courtesy to others that you expect to see extended to you.

4 hours ago, markharju said:

Right.  You are coming for . . . let's see.  Muslims, trans people, illegal aliens - any other groups you are targeting these days with Mr. Colt and Mr. Ruger?

and naturally, the misanthropic left denounces the Academy of Pediatricians as a "hate group". 

I think they are too, since they are a right wing political activism group targeting abortion providers, gay people who adopt and "the gay lifestyle." 

Why is this madness tolerated?

Free speech.  You are free to espouse any madness you want, from misogyny to islamophobia to trans hate -  as long as you do not act on it.

10 hours ago, markharju said:

Because you don't think. Your evidence that "tranny mania" exists is that the medical establishment says one woman trying to make her young son be a girl is mentally ill? Sounds like the exact opposite of how you are claiming they would behave doesn't it?

The only mania is yours.

9 hours ago, markharju said:

That just encapsulates the thread right there. Because they're difficult for you to understand you'll just assume they are evil.